Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default premature ejaculation

I haven't gotten a Fleshlight yet, but I am considering getting the STU. I suffer from severe PME, coming in less than a minute. Will the STU help? Are there any tips for increasing stamina?

Quote Originally Posted by cheereos
    I haven't gotten a Fleshlight yet, but I am considering getting the STU. I suffer from severe PME, coming in less than a minute. Will the STU help? Are there any tips for increasing stamina?
    Hello cheereos,
    The [URL="http://www.fleshlight.com/sex-enhancers/stamina-training-unit/"]Fleshlight Stamina Training Unit[/URL] was designed for men with this "issue."

Millions of men have trouble with sexual stamina and reaching orgasm too quickly. The Fleshlight STU™ (Stamina Training Unit) masturbation product is a sex toy for men specifically designed to help you find your rhythm and obtain peak sexual performance. The secret of the Fleshlight STU masturbation sleeve is the patented Real Feel Super Skin® combined with a specially designed inner canal texture that provides an intense and pleasurable workout when you masturbate. Just follow the Sexual Stamina training routines and you'll go from dud to stud. When you masturbate using the Fleshlight STU, you'll be improving your sexual stamina and technique while enjoying intense orgasms that can only be achieved by using Fleshlight sex toys for men. The Fleshlight STU comes complete with the new Black Fleshlight Case.
    With guidance from our FREE online guide, you can hone the skills of brinksmanship, practice psychological diversions, even improve and explore different rhythms and methods of penetration all with a sex toy that is so realistic that the transition will be seamless. [URL="http://www.fleshlight.com/legendsgym/"]Click here[/URL] to view our online sexual stamina guide.
    ILF Customer Service

Available Monday-Friday 6AM - 10PM (CST)

PHONE: 888-804-4453
    EMAIL: support @ fleshlight. com

fleshlight. com/ faq/
    fleshjack. com/ faq/

FLight First Officer

i really want to get the STU to see if it really does help with the stamina; i have a ww and it feels realistic. btw a suggestion would be to start doing PC muscle exercises, ive been doing them for a couple of months now and it changed my life. trust me after only two weeks of PC exercises will feel the difference; its amazing

FLight Navigator

to get stanima, you just got to prolong your orgasm. do whatever you have to do mentally and physically to stop it, bring it down a couple levels and keep going.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by cheereos
    It will help; however you must know that it takes lots and lots of time before you will see any significant results. Rule of thumb is to be very patient and disciplined.

I feel for ya; and yup we strongly encourage you to get an STU! Wish you all the best dude!

FLight First Officer

im telling you pc muscle exercises is all you need; you will be surprised at how effective it truly is, its crazy

FLight First Officer

dunno about the PC thing but yea the STU is great with the training thing.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by hunter54321
    im telling you pc muscle exercises is all you need; you will be surprised at how effective it truly is, its crazy
    What is pc muscle excercises????

FLight First Officer

its reference to a muscle down there that you can flex and theres an exercise you can do by flexing it and stuff. same muscle that you flex and it makes your dick "jump"
    prolly better to google it....

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Orc_psionic
    its reference to a muscle down there that you can flex and theres an exercise you can do by flexing it and stuff. same muscle that you flex and it makes your dick "jump"
    prolly better to google it....
    Is that the same as doing kegals? I do those hehehehe

FLight First Officer

honestly i dont know.....

FLight Navigator

It's more about mind and discipline after all the exercises...

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by allred
    Is that the same as doing kegals? I do those hehehehe
    well kegals are pc muscle exercises, and you probably can tell that it really does make a difference when you do it right; but there are some other exercises out there that are really effective

FLight Navigator

Not sure if it will help, but I've been using chinese tong balm that I bought from another site. I always shot sooner than I wanted and figured I'd give this stuff a try. I've had a couple amazing edging sessions and precum has oozed like a leaky faucet. Now that I got the hang of the application of the balm, I'm gonna try with my FL.

FLight First Officer

theres also that legends gym PDF that may help you practice control while your having a good FLy.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Orc_psionic View Post
    theres also that legends gym PDF that may help you practice control while your having a good FLy.
    i dont have an STU so ive never tried it; i looked at it before and it looks like it could be very effective