Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Double Penetration

Hey there,
    I have a quick question and ive searched the forums and have found a little but not what im looking for.
    Can you go dp with a fleshlight if so would it be both thru the front or one front, one back? Also if anyone has a video they no of please let me know.
    Secondly, if so, would the original be the only one that could fit 2 dicks? Or could i go to the super ribbed or wonderwave?

Please let me know. Thanks.

Bolt_Head

Quote Originally Posted by Mvpsoriano
    Hey there,
    I have a quick question and ive searched the forums and have found a little but not what im looking for.
    Can you go dp with a fleshlight if so would it be both thru the front or one front, one back? Also if anyone has a video they no of please let me know.
    Secondly, if so, would the original be the only one that could fit 2 dicks? Or could i go to the super ribbed or wonderwave?

Please let me know. Thanks.
    Well [url=http://mythologyarchives.110mb.com/pmwiki.php?n=Site.FleshlightVideos] Here is some videos[/url].. I guess you CAN double penetrate the FleshLight from the back and front.

Banned

Well I've found that allowing yourself to be double (triple if you're a man) penetrated eliminates the need for worrying about double penetration.
    Plus the feeling of cum directly into your ass/mouth/ear or nose is better than from another man's cock into the opposite side of the fleshlight.

Upside:
    1. The upside to double FLing is there is more cum to eat out of it when you're done.
    2. The upside to double penetration of yourself is there's no clean up at all. Just put a Mr. Limp Cock up your ass and you're to go [to work].

FLight Attendant

hmmmm...that sounds kind of fun. I think I am going to have to experiment.