Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.

Thread: BEST fleshlight

FLight Attendant

Default BEST fleshlight

I am looking to buy a fleshlight. I know one thing I want a lady or one of the fleshlight girls. I would like to know what inner-texture feels most like a real pussy. Please help I want the most realistic one. Thanks.

FLight First Officer

ok, the wonderwave is supposed to be the most realistic one; and trust me i have one, and it feels real; now the FL girls are Wonderwave the only difference really is the way the lips look.

FLight Navigator

You won't go wrong with either STU or WW...

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by boyjock View Post
    I am looking to buy a fleshlight. I know one thing I want a lady or one of the fleshlight girls. I would like to know what inner-texture feels most like a real pussy. Please help I want the most realistic one. Thanks.
    WW. No other questions asked. The FLGs all come with the WW texture so that would be a best buy for what you are looking for. Good luck!

FLight Navigator

While browsing for a FL Lady I noticed they all come in WW. Makes me wonder if they will eventually offer them with other textures. My other question is since they are all offered with WW is this FleshLights way of endorsing the fact that WW feels the most realistic since they used it in all of their girls...

hmmm.....

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by allred View Post
    While browsing for a FL Lady I noticed they all come in WW. Makes me wonder if they will eventually offer them with other textures. My other question is since they are all offered with WW is this FleshLights way of endorsing the fact that WW feels the most realistic since they used it in all of their girls...

hmmm.....
    Good question...but no

at least I think not...

this is about business, as WW is the most popular insert in term of number sold. if they had only one option for fleshlgirls, they would have to go for the one sold most.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by allred View Post
    While browsing for a FL Lady I noticed they all come in WW. Makes me wonder if they will eventually offer them with other textures.
    I personally doubt this will ever be cost-effective for them.

My other question is since they are all offered with WW is this FleshLights way of endorsing the fact that WW feels the most realistic since they used it in all of their girls...
    Almost. They are "endorsing" the fact that they suggest that WW feels the most realistic.

However, you can get ambiguous messages like this also about the STU and even the Original.

Just browse the site for descriptions of the products and you can see that ILF is not shy about what they suggest can simulate what.

Banned

Arrow Your Answer Might Be Found In This POLL

Quote Originally Posted by boyjock View Post
    boyjock - You might visit the POLL which asks the question Discounting Color - What Is Your Favorite Fleshlight Sleeve - Lady Orifice (Entry). The POLL can be found at the following Fleshlight Forum Thread Link.

POLL: http://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?t=17426.

You also might want to view the MARCH MADNESS contest results at the following Thread Link.

CONTEST: http://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?t=17299

CONTEST FINALS BRACKET IMAGE:
    Quote Originally Posted by ILF Customer Service View Post
    The FINALS are set! Vote in the Fleshlife Forums! You have 3 days to get your vote in!

(CLICK ON IMAGE URL)

The above two sources, plus the comments here in your thread, should help you decide on what is the [I]right[/I ]choice for you.

Happy FLying...
    Last edited by Fleshlight Master; 03-23-2008 at 09:16 AM.

FLight Navigator

the big two are the STU and WW. I have the STU and it gives me great times!