Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Thumbs up Its Cheap And It Works

Hi,

M new here n was really concerned about the lubes so here it is... I used Nivea lotion (for dry skin)

It includes Aqua so its water based its real cheap cause i got it in UK for like £3 and i believe it will be something around $5 in the US

plus i also tried the "test" by rubbing it on a white cloth and then washing it with only water and there are no stains.... I think its the cheapest thing i cud get!!!

though m yet to see how it effects the fleshlight

FLight Captain

What is Aqua? Does containing Aqua rly mean it isn't oil-based?

Banned

Default Here Is The Information You Were Looking For...

Quote Originally Posted by babaji2003 View Post
    Hi, M new here n was really concerned about the lubes so here it is... I used Nivea lotion (for dry skin) It includes Aqua so its water based its real cheap cause i got it in UK for like £3 and i believe it will be something around $5 in the US plus i also tried the "test" by rubbing it on a white cloth and then washing it with only water and there are no stains.... I think its the cheapest thing i cud get!!! though m yet to see how it effects the fleshlight
    babaji2003 - Welcome to the Forum!

I think this IMAGE is what you are talking about.

Nivea - Lotion - (250ml )

(Source: http://www.allcures.com/images/products/335919.jpg)

Ingredients

Aqua (Water), Paraffinum Liquidum, Myristyl Alcohol, Lanolin Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cera Microcristallina, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 100 Stearate, Methylparaben, Sodium Acrylates / C10 / 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragance).

I don't think you should use this product with your Fleshlight.

It is strongly recommended that you use a personal lubricant that is condom safe when you use your Fleshlight.

Here is a quote from the Fleshlight.com FAQ:

What type of lubricants can I use with my Fleshlight?

We recommend the use of water-based lubricants only. Oil-based lubricants should NOT be used, since they will slowly destroy the Fleshlight material over time. Sleeves damaged by use of oil-based lubricants are not eligible for exchange or refund.
    Read through the Discussion Board (Fleshlight Forum) to hear other users recommendations, but be advised that we only recommend the use of water-based lubricants.
    Fleshlight Users should stick to using a water-based lubricant like
    1. Astroglide (which can purchased at your local pharmacy) or maybe;
    2. Gun Oil H20 or a ID product (which can be purchased from Fleshlight.com).

Visit this link to see all the lubricants offered by Fleshlight.com.

Link: http://www.fleshlight.com/lubricants/
    (cut-n-paste link in your browser window)

Thanks For Posting...

--------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Aqua Means

1. Water.
    2. An aqueous solution.
    3. A light bluish green to light greenish blue.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Fleshlight Master; 04-27-2008 at 10:21 AM.

FLight Attendant

yeah thats what i am talking about....but it has aqua and no oil... cant we use it???

Banned

Arrow Here Is MORE Information You Were Looking For...

Quote Originally Posted by babaji2003 View Post
    yeah thats what i am talking about....but it has aqua and no oil... cant we use it???
    babaji2003 - Just because something has water (aqua) as one of the ingredients it DOES NOT mean that it is safe for your Fleshlight. I am not a chemist so I do not know what effect the other ingredients in the Nivea Lotion you mentioned will have on a Fleshlight insert.

To be safe, you should stick to the lubricants suggested by the ILF folks at Fleshlight.com.

On the other hand, if you are looking for a "cheap lubricant" you should read this thread about Xanthan Gum .

Thread Link: http://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?t=9843
    (cut-n-paste link in your browser window)

Take Good Care Of Your Fleshlight and It Wll Last Forever (almost)...

FLight Captain

I'm no expert either... until someone comes along who is, I just want to say that on this forum I've heard sometimes of people safely using some types of hair conditioner as a lube, but I've never heard of a lotion being safely used.

Bolt_Head

I'd be carefull when using lotions.. You can get an infection in your urethra if you get soap suds in your penis. To be safe only use water based lubes.

musicman51

I wouldn't use a lotion on the Fleshlight. If it's for dry skin, there must be something in it to make skin moist; and I expect that would be bad for the Fleshlight.

FLight Captain

Fork out the money for good lube. It's worth it.

Hello babji2003,

We definitely recommend using water-based lubricant, not lotions with your Fleshlight. We have a lot of different sizes and types of water-based lubricants that are safe to use with your Fleshlight. A very popular choice is our "Lube for a Year" special which is a 3-pack of different lubricants so you can try them all and see which ones you like best.

While this may be a little more money up front, it will definitely lost you a long while and you'll only pay that one shipping fee, rather than ordering smaller amounts frequently throughout the year. Here is the link to our special lubricant offer:

http://www.fleshlight.com/lubricants/id-and-wet-3-pack/

Sincerely,
    ILF Customer Service

Available Monday-Friday 6AM - 10PM (CST)

PHONE: 888-804-4453
    EMAIL: support @ fleshlight. com

fleshlight. com/ faq/
    fleshjack. com/ faq/

Astroglide works just fine IMO

FLight Attendant

use the ID wet light that you can get from fleshlight.com it is really good, works well with the fl. I haven't tried gunoil though.