Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Cheap Lube Suggestions

hi there. i am waiting for my new fleshlight that comes with a free lube. anyway i was looking at the lubes that the fleshlight company are selling but they are so expensive. especially for me that i am a non us citizen and have to pay shipping. so my question is can you suggest me a water based lube that i can find on supermarkets? thanks

Banned

Talking Welcome To The Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by captivating View Post
    hi there. i am waiting for my new fleshlight that comes with a free lube. anyway i was looking at the lubes that the fleshlight company are selling but they are so expensive. especially for me that i am a non us citizen and have to pay shipping. so my question is can you suggest me a water based lube that i can find on supermarkets? thanks
    captivating - Welcome to the Forum!

To be safe, you should stick to the lubricants suggested by the ILF folks at Fleshlight.com.

Here is a quote from the Fleshlight.com FAQ:

What type of lubricants can I use with my Fleshlight?

We recommend the use of water-based lubricants only. Oil-based lubricants should NOT be used, since they will slowly destroy the Fleshlight material over time. Sleeves damaged by use of oil-based lubricants are not eligible for exchange or refund.
    Read through the Discussion Board (Fleshlight Forum) to hear other users recommendations, but be advised that we only recommend the use of water-based lubricants.
    Fleshlight Users should stick to using a water-based lubricant like
    1. Astroglide (which can NOW be purchased from Fleshlight.com or from your local drug store / pharmacy) or maybe;
    2. Gun Oil H20 or a ID product (which can also be purchased from Fleshlight.com).

Visit this link to see all the lubricants offered by Fleshlight.com.

Link: http://www.fleshlight.com/lubricants/
    (cut-n-paste link in your browser window)

-------------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand, if you are looking for a "cheap lubricant" you should read this thread about Xanthan Gum .

Thread Link: http://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?t=9843
    (cut-n-paste link in your browser window)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Take Good Care Of Your Fleshlight and It Wll Last Forever (almost)...

FLight Attendant

thanks for the tips but as i said i can't pay for a lube 40$ (including shipping to my country).
    i want a solution that can be found on a supermarket

Banned

Arrow Here Is My Recommendation...

thanks for the tips but as i said i can't pay for a lube 40$ (including shipping to my country). i want a solution that can be found on a supermarket
    captivating - Not knowing where you live my only suggestion is Aquaglide which you should be able to find in your local drugstore, pharmacy, or even supermarket (with pharmacy).

TIP: You could thin the Astroglide with water (80% lubricant / 20% water to start) to make last longer and lower the per-use-cost.

Happy Shopping...

musicman51

captivating,
    We don't know where you live and, even if we did, we might not know what lubes are easily available in your country.

You need to look for a lube that is water-based. You don't want to use any lube that has oil in it.

FLight Attendant

i live in greece

FLight First Officer

You should search the forum for posts with "xanthan gum" in their title. Xanthan gum is a food additive which makes a great lube when added to water.

musicman51

captivating,
    I have no idea how readily available lube is in Greece. But my suggestion is to go into a pharmacy/drugstore or supermarket and take a look at the lubricants that are available. You want one that states that it is "water-based."

Banned

Arrow Search The Web

i live in greece
    captivating - You need to search Google and/or Yahoo! and/or some other search engine using search terms Greece, "Personal Lubricant", Buy to find what you want.

Bolt_Head

Xanthan gum works very well for cheap easy lubes. Also try generic lubes like store brand or equate, which tend to be a little thicker and dilute better with water.

musicman51

Quote Originally Posted by Sexydemon View Post
    A lot of thing are good lubricant how about baby oil.
    Baby oil has oil. Oils will eventually deteriorate the Fleshlight.

FLight Attendant

You could try pure aloe vera gel. I get lily of the desert brand cause you can buy a fairly big bottle, 12oz for around $9. lilyofthedesert.com/00118.html I get them at any health food store. If you get aloe, make sure it's pure aloe gel and not some aloe product like panama jack sunburn topical with aloe. You want just the aloe and not whatever other additives might be in it.

It feels just like ky gel, although you may have to add water a bit more, but that's ok cause it's cheap. A lot of these lubes use aloe as a major ingredient, so you might want to get pure aloe and mix it with a bit of ky or one one of the more slippery lubes, so that you're using less expensive lube and mainly aloe, but still getting a longer lasting lube.

FLight Attendant

Or, if people here are willing to use conditioner, I figure a moisturizing body wash would work better no? Since it's made to be used on skin... and it will probbly hurt your dick less if you get some in the hole. If you buy on of the cheap brands at your local supermarket, you can get like 750ml for under $10

But then again, to the people who use body wash or conditioner, I figure, though i don't know for sure, that conditioners and body washes probably contain some of the same ingredients as soap, as these are all cleansing products, and soap is not ok to use on fleshlight. So I am reluctant to try these moisturizers personally.

Bolt_Head

ILF only recommends water based lubes HOWEVER extra-suggestions (from me) are no iso-alcohol containing hair gels and WHAT ever lube you buy, if it's thick enough, mix it with a little water to slicken it up and make it laster longer.

musicman51

Quote Originally Posted by fnog9 View Post
    Or, if people here are willing to use conditioner, I figure a moisturizing body wash would work better no? Since it's made to be used on skin... and it will probbly hurt your dick less if you get some in the hole. If you buy on of the cheap brands at your local supermarket, you can get like 750ml for under $10

But then again, to the people who use body wash or conditioner, I figure, though i don't know for sure, that conditioners and body washes probably contain some of the same ingredients as soap, as these are all cleansing products, and soap is not ok to use on fleshlight. So I am reluctant to try these moisturizers personally.
    A moisturizing body wash would not work as well as conditioner. Body wash has some kind of soap in it, or it wouldn't be a body wash. (And BTW I don't recommend either.)

Remember that another problem with any kind of soap is that, while it's meant to be used on your skin, it isn't meant to be pushed into your urethra -- and that can certainly happen if you're thrusting into your Fleshlight.

When I was much younger, I would sometimes jack off using soap or spit -- and I used to wonder why my peehole often burned after jacking off with soap, while it didn't after jacking off with spit! (Duh.........!)

FLight Attendant

Ky Brand from Wallgreens is great. I get the tingling stuff in the small bottle. About $8 and it lasts me a while. I use this over any other lubes that I have tried and It is the best.