Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default 69$ dollars for shipping!!! this is unacceptable

as my lube that came with my only 10 days fleshlight runs out i decided to buy a new one. i found the 3 for 1 year pack

shipping to Greece is 65$ with Fedex . this is money i can't afford. can't you ship with usps?

Banned

Arrow Here Is The Information You Were Looking For

Quote Originally Posted by captivating View Post
    as my lube that came with my only 10 days fleshlight runs out i decided to buy a new one. i found the 3 for 1 year pack

shipping to Greece is 65$ with Fedex . this is money i can't afford. can't you ship with usps?
    captivating - Here is a quote from the Fleshlight Shipping FAQ.

How are domestic orders shipped?
    All orders are shipped via FedEx unless we are shipping to a PO Box or an APO address — these will ship via USPS.

How are orders shipped to International locations?
    All orders are shipped via FedEx International Priority unless we are shipping to a PO Box or an APO address — these will ship via USPS.
    Keeping Forum Members Informed Is What I Do...

FLight Attendant

that's good news. can you tell me the cheapest shipping for greece?

Banned

Arrow Here Is The Information You Were Looking For

that's good news. can you tell me the cheapest shipping for greece?
    captivating - Please refer to my prior post above.

Shipments to Greece will go by FedEx International Priority, no other options, unless you are using a PO Box.

As for cost, it will be determined by what PRODUCTS that YOU purchase, which no one here on this Forum, other than YOU, can know, so no one will be able to fully answer your question.

Keep Asking Them Questions...
    Last edited by Fleshlight Master; 05-22-2008 at 05:27 PM.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight Master View Post
    captivating - Please refer to my prior post above.

Shipments to Greece will go by FedEx International Priority, no other options, unless you are using a PO Box.

As for cost, it will be determined by what PRODUCTS that YOU purchase, which no one here on this Forum, other than YOU, can know, so no one will be able to fully answer your question.

Keep Asking Them Questions...

i understand, but i don't have a PO BOX. so the only solution that i can thing is that i have to buy lubes from someone that ships with usps. any sites to suggest?
    Last edited by captivating; 05-23-2008 at 04:48 AM.

Hello captivating,

Fleshlight Master is correct with his shipping information so you will either need to ship it through FedEx International Priority or use USPS to ship to a PO Box if you get one.

As for other suggestions, you will most likely need to do a search on Google since the majority of the members here will suggest ordering directly from ILF to ensure you get the safest water-based lubricants for your Fleshlight.

Sincerely,
    ILF Customer Service

Available Monday-Friday 6AM - 10PM (CST)

PHONE: 888-804-4453
    EMAIL: support @ fleshlight. com

fleshlight. com/ faq/
    fleshjack. com/ faq/

Banned

Arrow Buy Lubricant From Fleshlight.com If Possible...

i understand, but i don't have a PO BOX. so the only solution that i can thing is that i have to buy lubes from someone that ships with usps. any sites to suggest?
    captivating - To be safe, you should stick to the lubricants suggested by the ILF folks at Fleshlight.com.

Here is a quote from the Fleshlight.com FAQ:

What type of lubricants can I use with my Fleshlight?

We recommend the use of water-based lubricants only. Oil-based lubricants should NOT be used, since they will slowly destroy the Fleshlight material over time. Sleeves damaged by use of oil-based lubricants are not eligible for exchange or refund.

Read through the Discussion Board (Fleshlight Forum) to hear other users recommendations, but be advised that we only recommend the use of water-based lubricants.
    Fleshlight Users should stick to using a water-based lubricant like
    1. Astroglide (which can NOW be purchased from Fleshlight.com or from your local drug store / pharmacy) or maybe;
    2. Gun Oil H20 or a ID product (which can also be purchased from Fleshlight.com).

Visit this link to see all the lubricants offered by Fleshlight.com.

Link: http://www.fleshlight.com/lubricants/
    (cut-n-paste link in your browser window)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What If I Don't Want To Buy Lubricant From Fleshlight.com?

If you do not want to buy from Fleshlight.com you will need to search Google and/or Yahoo! and/or some other search engine using search terms Fleshlight Lubricant to find what you want.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helping Forum Members Is What I Do...

FLight Captain

Sperminator what is this broken pic supposed to be:

www onlinedatingdoctor com/ebay.jpg ?

If I put this into my browser it takes me to the FL page.

This is bizarrely similar to user dkosibo who uses this broken pic that somehow takes you to the FLG menu within the FL page:

zapurls com/ForumSignatures/TV/1.jpg

Is the idea to make it easier to get to the FL page?

Banned

Arrow It is a MONEY MAKING Device/Method...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamat View Post
    Sperminator what is this broken pic supposed to be:

www onlinedatingdoctor com/ebay.jpg ?
    If I put this into my browser it takes me to the FL page.

This is bizarrely similar to user dkosibo who uses this broken pic that somehow takes you to the FLG menu within the FL page:

zapurls com/ForumSignatures/TV/1.jpg

Is the idea to make it easier to get to the FL page?
    Tiamat - Everyone. The tactic of providing a web link which automatically sends you to one of the ILF websites (Fleshlight.com, Fleshjack.com or Fleshlightgirls.com) is often used by ILF Affiliates whom use this method as a way of earning an income.

This NOT either GOOD or BAD, just that is the way the ILF Affiliate program works..

It is up to YOU whether or not to use an ILF Affiliate website, but as for me I go directly to the source.

I don't know why Sperminator and dkosibo are doing this unless they signed up to be an ILF Affiliate and are using this method in order to lure (trick) Forum Members into clicking on their links and thereby get income from the referrals.

Opinions are like butt cheeks. Everyone has more than one and everyone's are different...
    Last edited by Fleshlight Master; 05-23-2008 at 04:14 PM.

FLight Captain

Never mind. I just realized they're both supposed to be clickable signature pics.

edit: or I guess they could be making somebody money. shrug

musicman51

captivating,
    Wouldn't it be easier to buy a water-based lube in a store, in your situation? I would think that there are water-based lubes available in stores in Greece, aren't there?

FLight Captain

Oh sweet both of those users are now banned.

I'm actually kind of sad though that dkosibo should turn out to be a deliberate spammer and not just a (potentially reformable) dumbass who can't read dates

FLight First Officer

how is the UNITEDSTATES postal service gonna ship it to greece, lol

FLight Navigator

The United States Postal Service also ships to other countries. Usually to Military addresses (APO/FPO), but apparantly you can use them to ship to a "Normal" P.O. Box as well, just not to private houses of non-military personnel.

FLight Navigator

(Perhaps he meant UPS though, but that does not change the fact that USPS would also be an alternative in very rare cases :-))

Banned

If I were you, I'd do as musicman says and simply buy some good water-based lube at any local store or sex shop.