Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Astroglide and xanthan gum

Is Astroglide known as a sexual lube or is mainly for other things?

And to double check on things, xanthan gum is something used in food and not well known as a personal lube? For example, could I walk into a store and buy xanthan gum without it seeming like I'm going to use it for sexual pleasure?

Thanks

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by m456
    ... could I walk into a store and buy xanthan gum without it seeming like I'm going to use it for sexual pleasure?
    Yes. Xanthan gum is used mostly as a food additive. Many bodybuilders add it to their high protein milkshakes.

Banned

Arrow Here Is The Information You Were Looking For

Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    Is Astroglide known as a sexual lube or is mainly for other things?

And to double check on things, xanthan gum is something used in food and not well known as a personal lube? For example, could I walk into a store and buy xanthan gum without it seeming like I'm going to use it for sexual pleasure?

Thanks
    m456 - Welcome to the Forum!

Here is a quote from the manufacturer of Astroglide.

DESCRIPTION:
    Astroglide Personal Lubricant provides whisper-light lubrication for enhancing the comfort and ease of intimate activity. Developed to mimic natural body fluids, Astroglide not only lubricates, but also acts as a moisturizer for vaginal dryness. Astroglide's long-lasting super-slick formula is pH balanced, water-based, water-soluble and petroleum free. Astroglide will intensify the pleasure and sensitivity for both partners. It is the perfect ingredient for increased sexual fun.
    Yes Xanthan Gum is use as an additive for several things, however several Forum Members have used it to make a "cheap lubricant". You should read this thread about Xanthan Gum .

Thread Link: http://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?t=9843
    (cut-n-paste link in your browser window)

Keep Asking Them Questions...

musicman51

Astroglide is a sexual lubricant; it isn't meant for anything else.

FLight Attendant

allright guys thanks for the help... i'll probably buy some xanthan gum because it's cheap and it won't feel awkward buying it :P