Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Navigator

Default How thight was the tightest pussy that you fucked

just wanna ask guys . just in case you want to ask me. i fucked someone with vaginismus and it was tight as hell. all the vaginal muscles are somewhat constristed and it was as tight as a virgin ass hole. if you insert your index finger in her pussy, it's gonna put some tight squeeze on your index finger.

have anyone of you noticed that the pussy is only very tight on the first 1 inch from the opening, after that it gets more loose on the inside. or is it just applicable for filipina pussies.
    Last edited by putragiska; 05-30-2008 at 10:52 AM.

FLight Captain

I'm gonna go with pretty tight, for mine. As a way to compare, I had 1 finger in and it was wrapped up nice and tight. Sloppy and loose vaginae are gross.

Bolt_Head

My first time probably gave me the tightest vagina my dick has ever felt. 18 y/o virgin girlfriend!

FLight Captain

I deflowered a blonde once that might have been the tightest that I ever had. She was 19. I lasted maybe a good 7 minutes, it was certainly a workout because her pussy muscles wouldn't give.

Although I don't think tight is neccesarily always the best. A woman that knows how to manipulate her PC muscles is the best. I fucked a MILF that at first I thought was a horrible lay but when I didn't expect it, it was like flicking a switch and I couldn't fight her PC muscles and came in her. She laughed and said, "Didn't expect that huh babe?" I was so turned on, went limp for about half an hour and then recovered to fuck her again. Hands down might've been one of my top five fucks ever.

So yeah I always think to myself, would I neccesraily want a virgin who has no idea about sex or would I want an older woman, who is not neccesarily that tight but knows how to fuck? If I was single all over again, I'd always choose the latter.

FLight Navigator

I've only been with one girl, so I can't make a very good comparison with others I guess, but her pussy was actually somewhat loose. Considering she was only 18 and I was only the second guy to get in her pants, that surprised me. I still can't complain, it was still quite nice!! She could have used some more PC muscle strength to help counteract that.

FLight Captain

I had a girlfriend once that could squeeze her pussy so tight, it would actualy keep her vibrator from vibrating! She would squeeze and unsqueeze so it would go bzzzzzz________bzzzzzzzzz_________bzzzzzzzzz

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by putragiska View Post
    just wanna ask guys . just in case you want to ask me. i fucked someone with vaginismus and it was tight as hell. all the vaginal muscles are somewhat constristed and it was as tight as a virgin ass hole. if you insert your index finger in her pussy, it's gonna put some tight squeeze on your index finger.

have anyone of you noticed that the pussy is only very tight on the first 1 inch from the opening, after that it gets more loose on the inside. or is it just applicable for filipina pussies.

uh....yeah. Do you think perhaps they're a different species then human? This a very odd statement considering some of your earlier posts as to anatomy, though in the end I believe I can make a pretty accurate guess as to where you're going with this....Personally I'm all up for discussions about cunnie size and how to control it....So ok, I'll take the bait....

Tell us about this female you fucked......location, look, age, circumstance, etc..

K2

FLight Captain

I consider Asian females to be the same species as human. PM me if interested ladies.

FLight Attendant

My girl friend is pretty tight. She knows how to contract her muscles. Once when we were doing it, she pulled off my condom while I was pumping. But it felt great.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by SteveO View Post
    I had a girlfriend once that could squeeze her pussy so tight, it would actualy keep her vibrator from vibrating! She would squeeze and unsqueeze so it would go bzzzzzz________bzzzzzzzzz_________bzzzzzzzzz
    That must be some wild sex you had then...

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by FLyinginAsia View Post
    That must be some wild sex you had then...
    Yea, I never had any problem cumming, even after too many beers.

FLight First Officer

I once slept with a girl that I later found out just didn't like sex much and just did it so they guy would have fun, I had to hold my dick perfectly strait and push HARD to get it in. Sex wasn't really very good though, probably do to the issue above. I usually find the first inch or so to be the tightest, then less so after that, but softer and still great, but this girl was just a really right squeeze all the way in, probalby due to the fact that she just didn't get aroused by anything.(Tried extensive foreplay, oral, vibrators, etc, not sure what the issue was)

Mustang Flyer

my first and only time.. the girl was as loose as the OPL...

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by FLyinginAsia View Post
    I deflowered a blonde once that might have been the tightest that I ever had. She was 19. I lasted maybe a good 7 minutes, it was certainly a workout because her pussy muscles wouldn't give.

Sure this wasnt rape?

Banned

I was in thailand last year and I saw some thai show girl opening coke bottle with their vaginal muscles .

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by StangA View Post
    Sure this wasnt rape?
    LOL good one. Nah she was incredibly tense during sex. She sure had some self-esteem issues (Her line was, "Yeah let's do it but I don't want you to be disappointed." and wouldn't stop worrying throughout). She was so worried that her body wasn't perfect and kept asking so many questions during. It was decent since it was tight but probably not for her, because she just couldn't relax.

FLight Navigator

Hmmm tightest i had was my first, both of us virgins, and she had a good strong grip on her PC muscles, didnt have to move much and still felt pritty damn great.

PC muscles ftw!

FLight Attendant

Wife can squeeze her pussy so tight, she forces me right out of her...

Pretty cool...

FLight Attendant

When I was in college i fucked this girl who was the tightest I've ever done. It took me 10 minutes and I only was able to get 5 inches in before giving up. Almost 4 mins just to burying the head. not good.

FLight Attendant

i would rather a tight vagina than a bucket! ( sorry about the phase but loose pussys gross me out)

FLight Attendant

Default Re: How thight was the tightest pussy that you fucked

Wife is so tight her we went to her o bgyn because see said her hole is small. She asked me if i orgassm fast i said yes she said its because wife pussyo is small feels great