Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Question what lotion can i use that won't hurt the fleshlight

Hey, i'm new to the fleshlight and i'm running out of lubes. I need to know if there is a lotion i can buy that will not hurt the fleshlight. (i need to use lotions instead of lubes). i do not know what most of the ingredients in the lotions and i wonder if there are any that ya'll would recommend.

musicman51

Quote Originally Posted by armednuke View Post
    Hey, i'm new to the fleshlight and i'm running out of lubes. I need to know if there is a lotion i can buy that will not hurt the fleshlight. (i need to use lotions instead of lubes). i do not know what most of the ingredients in the lotions and i wonder if there are any that ya'll would recommend.
    Lotions have oil in them and will gradually cause your Fleshlight to degrade.

You can look around the forum for other things that some guys have used, but lotions are definitely out. ILF, of course, only recommends water-based lube.

Quote Originally Posted by musicman51 View Post
    Lotions have oil in them and will gradually cause your Fleshlight to degrade.

You can look around the forum for other things that some guys have used, but lotions are definitely out. ILF, of course, only recommends water-based lube.
    Hello armednuke,

This is correct. We do not recommend using any lotions with your Fleshlight. We recommend using only water-based lubricants, which may be found here:

http://www.fleshlight.com/lubricants/

There may be alternatives, such as those found in the forums, but it will be at your discretion to make sure they are the same ingredients as the products we offer on Fleshlight.com.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Sincerely,
    ILF Customer Service

Available Monday-Friday 6AM - 10PM (CST)

PHONE: 888-804-4453
    EMAIL: support @ fleshlight. com

fleshlight. com/ faq/
    fleshjack. com/ faq/