Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight First Officer

Talking Kingdave's two-pump lubrication system!

Hi! This works for me very well. Give it a try!

I use two lube dispensers in my "system".

(I can't post links yet, so fix the following so you can put it in your browser.)
    Go to Wal-Mart and buy two of these:

www . walmart . com /catalog/product.do?product_id=7976326

If you can afford a Fleshlight, you can afford these also!

You could also use clean and empty squeeze bottles designed for home made mayonnaise or BBQ sauce. You can get these at Wal-Mart also.

I use thick Equate jelly straight up in one, (thick lube) and the other is mostly filtered water with very little lube in it (thin lube).

Use your own favorite lube in your bottles.

The procedure:

1. Get hard, grab a Fleshlight.

2. Stick a finger up the orifice of the insert.

3. Pump two squirts of thin lube into the suction cap end of the insert. Let it run down to your finger.

4. Pump two squirts of thick lube into the suction cap end. It will slowly work it's way down. No need to wait on that.

5. Insert your manhood and stroke slowly to lube it real good.

6. Have fun!

Then, when the thick lube gets down there, it will start giving a real good lube effect. Whenever it gets a little dry, pump some more thin lube into the cap end. The water will revitalize the thick lube, and also introduce a little bit of "fresh" lube to help out.

That's it! That's the system.

So what happens is you get an initial lubrication from what I call "thin lube", because it has a little bit of lube in it, and a lot of water.

Then the "thick lube" kicks in and you get major lube action happening. Thick lube lasts a long time.

Then when the thick lube dries up, just pump more thin lube in. The water in that will revitalize the thick lube, and off you go again.

By using this system I am able to keep a Fleshlight on for hours at a time. (I never was one for quickies).

Inevitably I'll have to go pee or something, so I just wait until the Fleshlight gets a little dry and withdraw, go pee, and come back. The lube won't run out everywhere because it's dried up a lot, but then when I pump more thin lube in, the water hits it and revitalizes it to start another session.

So just use straight lube in the thick bottle, and mostly water in the thin bottle.

Experiment to see what ratio of water:lube you want for the thin bottle. I fill about 1/16 of the thin bottle with lube and fill the rest with filtered water. That way it is very thin and watery, but you can still feel a little lube if you rub it between your fingers. Remember, you want the thin bottle to be very watery.

After you get the basics learned, you can add a third bottle of a 'special' lube. I sometimes use a third bottle that has a combo of warming and cooling lubes when I want that extra zing.

Personally, I always have two towels with me when I FLy. I sit or lie on one in case of spills, and the other is to dry my "lube hand" so the Fleshlight case doesn't get slick or sticky.

Enjoy, and happy FLying!

FLight First Officer

OOPS!!!

Forgot to mention one thing:

By varying the amount of thick lube to thin lube, you can vary the thickness while stroking!

So, for example, you are using an Original Pink Lady, you may want a very thick lube.

Fine, just use a lot less of the thin lube.

But then you get to wanting another insert, so grab something else.

Say, a Mouth Wonderwave.

You may want a thinner lube for that, so just use more thin lube from the thin bottle.

You can experiment to find the best overall thicknesses for you very easliy and use multiple inserts per session.

Happy FLying!

Bolt_Head

So your saying you use a thinned out, watery lube with straight up gel lube? I've tried that before by mixing in the same bottle.

FLight Attendant

:thumbsup:
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdave View Post
    Hi! This works for me very well. Give it a try!

I use two lube dispensers in my "system".

(I can't post links yet, so fix the following so you can put it in your browser.)
    Go to Wal-Mart and buy two of these:

www . walmart . com /catalog/product.do?product_id=7976326

If you can afford a Fleshlight, you can afford these also!

You could also use clean and empty squeeze bottles designed for home made mayonnaise or BBQ sauce. You can get these at Wal-Mart also.

I use thick Equate jelly straight up in one, (thick lube) and the other is mostly filtered water with very little lube in it (thin lube).

Use your own favorite lube in your bottles.

The procedure:

1. Get hard, grab a Fleshlight.

2. Stick a finger up the orifice of the insert.

3. Pump two squirts of thin lube into the suction cap end of the insert. Let it run down to your finger.

4. Pump two squirts of thick lube into the suction cap end. It will slowly work it's way down. No need to wait on that.

5. Insert your manhood and stroke slowly to lube it real good.

6. Have fun!

Then, when the thick lube gets down there, it will start giving a real good lube effect. Whenever it gets a little dry, pump some more thin lube into the cap end. The water will revitalize the thick lube, and also introduce a little bit of "fresh" lube to help out.

That's it! That's the system.

So what happens is you get an initial lubrication from what I call "thin lube", because it has a little bit of lube in it, and a lot of water.

Then the "thick lube" kicks in and you get major lube action happening. Thick lube lasts a long time.

Then when the thick lube dries up, just pump more thin lube in. The water in that will revitalize the thick lube, and off you go again.

By using this system I am able to keep a Fleshlight on for hours at a time. (I never was one for quickies).

Inevitably I'll have to go pee or something, so I just wait until the Fleshlight gets a little dry and withdraw, go pee, and come back. The lube won't run out everywhere because it's dried up a lot, but then when I pump more thin lube in, the water hits it and revitalizes it to start another session.

So just use straight lube in the thick bottle, and mostly water in the thin bottle.

Experiment to see what ratio of water:lube you want for the thin bottle. I fill about 1/16 of the thin bottle with lube and fill the rest with filtered water. That way it is very thin and watery, but you can still feel a little lube if you rub it between your fingers. Remember, you want the thin bottle to be very watery.

After you get the basics learned, you can add a third bottle of a 'special' lube. I sometimes use a third bottle that has a combo of warming and cooling lubes when I want that extra zing.

Personally, I always have two towels with me when I FLy. I sit or lie on one in case of spills, and the other is to dry my "lube hand" so the Fleshlight case doesn't get slick or sticky.

Enjoy, and happy FLying!

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt_Head View Post
    So your saying you use a thinned out, watery lube with straight up gel lube? I've tried that before by mixing in the same bottle.
    Not exactly.

The actual lube is the same in both bottles, ie, AstroGlide or Equate jelly in both bottles, only the amount of water is different.

By having the two different bottles one can mix-and-match to vary the lube thickness for different inserts, and also;

By having two different bottles you just use a little thick lube and then revitalize it with the thin lube which is mostly water.

I can't stress enough that the thin lube should be so watery that you can't really use it for very long without a squirt of thick lube.

So the thick lube is the "expensive" bottle and the thin lube is the "cheap" bottle, so to speak.

FLight First Officer

vicalexander , I didn't see anything other than the quote.

FLight First Officer

Sounds pretty wicked, I'll have to try it as soon as my newest insert gets here!

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by minibudda View Post
    Sounds pretty wicked, I'll have to try it as soon as my newest insert gets here!
    Thanks!

Please write in and tell us how you "tweaked" the system, for the benefit of us all.

Happy FLying!

FLight Attendant

Default so all you do is mix one full strength so to speak ,the other half an half

[QUOTE=kingdave;758458]Not exactly.
    sounds awsome ,will be going to wally world 2 morrow .so long as the lube is a water base then you can mix as so desired rite sounds as if it is a happy trip.more lube longer lasting .not a bad idea

FLight First Officer

Yeah. Thick bottle is straight lube, thin bottle is almost all water. I would say way less than half/half, since the thin bottle is mostly about getting water into the Fleshlight.

FLight First Officer

Has anyone tried this yet? I'm doing it all the time and having a wonderful FLight.

Remember to experiment a little with the preferred ratio of water:lube. The thin bottle is mostly water with very little lube, while the thick bottle is your favorite lube straight up.

Enjoy!

FLight First Officer

In the past few days I've begun to add just a little water to the thick lube.

I use WalMart's Equate Jelly, and decided that a little water in the thick bottle thins it just enough to get it to flow down the insert much quicker.

That gets it down to where the 'action' is faster and more effectively.

Experimentation is a wonderful thang!

FLight First Officer

Yes.

I've done almost the same thing coupled with my favorite FL modification.

The modification is to correct the one and only FL design flaw.....which I consider to be the suction cap imperfections.

In theory the suction cap should be effortlessly variable from 0% occlusion to 100% occlusion.

Is most certainly is not.
    The cap when loosened rattles and clicks annoyingly.
    When tightened to 75% occlusion, a very nice point , it hisses annoyingly.

My modification:
    Drill a 3/8 hole in the suction end-cap.
    100% seal it with a short piece of vinyl electrical tape. Fold or twist the end for easy removal at session's end for cleaning.

Now....the real trick.
    It takes too much concentration and dexterity to modulate suction with your fingertip....so.......

Modulate the suction by stuffing a little wad of Kleenex in the 3/8 hole.

No Kleenex = same as cap off.
    Loose wad of Kleenex=50% suction/occlusion.
    Tight wad of Kleenex=90%
    A bit of spittle on the Kleenex wad is 99% sealed.

Easily varied in 2 seconds as you FLy.

As you orgasm stick a finger over the hole for 100% vacuum. You can pull on the Fleshlight at just the right time as you cum and it will feel like the FL is pulling every last drop from your shoulder blades to your toenails!!!!!......seriously drains you.

Oh, yeah.....back to your original post's point.

I have a dropper bottle of dilute lube that I can drip down the cap's hole anytime to freshen-up the slipperiness any time I want.

I, like you, like the long sessions, but you're better that I at self control. My max is 30-60 minutes but zowie.....what an explosive total-body orgasm at the end of the session.

Thanks.......great post.

FLight First Officer

Oregon:

And thank you!

You may be interested in my suction valve mod post:

[url]http://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?p=761343[/url]

It's something that I made up based on the work of previous FLyers. It'll suck your eyebrows out through your penis.

Happy FLying!

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Kingdave's two-pump lubrication system!

hi kingdave,

i tried your lubricant system and it works really great! i used an empty soap dispenser for the thin lube (0$). like you said i just needed the thick lube at the beginning and from that point on only a few pumps of the thin.
    the interesting thing about this is: with the thin lube i have to relube far less.

so i not only need less lube because i´m mainly lubing with water, i also need less, because i have to relube more seldom.

it is a win-win, i´m able to save money with this method and can spend less time with lubing an more with stroking ^^

thank you very much for this thread

Bolt_Head

If you can afford or find it, xanthan gum is a pretty good lube agent to add in your home brews,.. I gtg now guys bye.

FLight First Officer

And thanks to all of you!