Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Is KY Silk-E okay to use with FL?

Hey,

I'm new to the forum and my order should be here any day now. This is my 1st real sex toy thats not a gag gift. Im excited and can't wait.

Does anyone use KY Silk-E with there FL? Is it ok to use? I use the stuff all the time with my partners and have a few bottles left. I really love the stuff, but I heard certain lubes are bad for the FL. I did try search, but only found one post regarding it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JG27 View Post
    Hey,

I'm new to the forum and my order should be here any day now. This is my 1st real sex toy thats not a gag gift. Im excited and can't wait.

Does anyone use KY Silk-E with there FL? Is it ok to use? I use the stuff all the time with my partners and have a few bottles left. I really love the stuff, but I heard certain lubes are bad for the FL. I did try search, but only found one post regarding it.

Thanks
    JG27,
    Welcome to the forum!

Please check the ingredients of the KY. We recommend and support only water based lubricants. Oil or silicone based lubricants will deteriorate the material over time.

Please review:
    http://forums.fleshlight.com/search.php?searchid=1285262
    http://forums.fleshlight.com/search.php?searchid=1285265
    ILF Customer Service

Available Monday-Friday 6AM - 10PM (CST)

PHONE: 888-804-4453
    EMAIL: support @ fleshlight. com

fleshlight. com/ faq/
    fleshjack. com/ faq/

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by JG27 View Post
    Hey,

Thanks
    Haha, good choice. I love that it's technically called a "vaginal moisturizer." But it is indeed water-based so as far as I know you're in the clear!

FLight Attendant

Yeah it definately is water based. I use this stuff all the time and the ladies like it. It feels like natural lube, lasts a while, and is not to sticky.

Thanks