Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Red face what ships with FL?

Hi folks.

Just wondering what are the small 'sampler' envelopes/buttons that ship with the FL? It was the best I have used so far, as the other stuff makes the soldier itch like a ...itchy soldier.

Thanks

musicman51

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
    Hi folks.

Just wondering what are the small 'sampler' envelopes/buttons that ship with the FL? It was the best I have used so far, as the other stuff makes the soldier itch like a ...itchy soldier.

Thanks
    At various times, I've gotten a pillow of ID Glide or a very small sample of Gun Oil H20. I'm not sure any of us can tell you what sample you got. Maybe ILF could, if they know when your package shipped.

FLight Navigator

I bought two fleshlights, but I never got any sample lube. I bought lube from them once though.

musicman51

Quote Originally Posted by DerStadtschutz View Post
    I bought two fleshlights, but I never got any sample lube. I bought lube from them once though.
    Yeah, sometimes you get a sample, sometimes you don't. I did have one shipment that didn't contain any sample lube.

FLight First Officer

The sample lube that came with my recent vortex was ID Glide.

Bolt_Head

Mine was a Gun Oil sample, I am guessing they give random lube samples as an encouragment to buy more.

FLight Attendant

i recently got an stu from a retailer and in the package was a small ID glide sample lube.

FLight Attendant

OK, so I'm thinking it's ID. Good to know as I just purchased another gallon.