Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Navigator

Default Fleshlight Attachment

This is a concept I had for a vibrating Fleshlight attachment.Pardon the crude photoshop.

It would attach to the Fleshlight using the same method as the cap.The part could be made from platinum cured silicone rubber. The vibrating bullets could be removable thereby allowing use on your partner or yourself.

FLight Navigator

Looks cool. I haven't tried anything with vibration on my penis. Except for the unintential vibration from my phone when it rings. I wonder what your contraption will feel like?

FLight Navigator

It feels insanely good. I made one using some molding plasticine with ammunition of love bullets and a modified fleshlight case cap. The problem with using that material was keeping the bullets in place. The nice thing is that it stimulates your balls and the area surrounding the base of the shaft whilst the fleshlight is working the shaft. Also being able to remove the bullets is great for when there is more then one person having fun.

FLight Navigator

I like "insanely good".

Wouldn't it be neat to have the head of the Fleshlight interchangable? Each head will have a different sensation, maybe mechanical to some degree. Something that simulates vaginal contractions. I can just imagine if your vibrating bullets are as powerful as the Hitachi massagers. Oh, wow!

FLight Navigator

could you post some pics of your mod? Looks like a sex toy from outer space. lol i bet its gonna make you pop in a jiffy

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by macho99 View Post
    Looks like a sex toy from outer space.
    Then would it be proper to say that the experience will be out of this world?

FLight Navigator

Unfortunatley my initial build fell apart. However this will give you an idea of what the part looked like. The wooden "bullets" where place holders.

Please excuse the rubbish picture quality. It would be great if anyone had any ideas on how to manufacture a part like this from a high grade silicone rubber. The type of material used for the "rock chick" and "rude boy" is what I am thinking. Although vibrations are not in any sense "realistic" in terms of replicating straight sex, vibrations can be a very very good addition.

FLight Attendant

Do a google search there are many suppliers online that have differing grades or casting rubbers in differing cured durmeters/hardness...You are going to need a basic idea of how to cast and make positives and negatives of your molds with the proper draft, or multiparting, so it will release without destroying the mold. If you only want one, you use the lost wax method but you only get one chance to get it right, so you need alot of practice.

Non of this is difficult, but your going to spend some $$$ in materials just figuring it out....

FLight Attendant

It actually looks likea muffler flange, on second look at it. It would be a real simple part to make, but the 2 thin areas would need a little more bulk to them..

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Hardhead View Post
    I like "insanely good".

Wouldn't it be neat to have the head of the Fleshlight interchangable? Each head will have a different sensation, maybe mechanical to some degree. Something that simulates vaginal contractions. I can just imagine if your vibrating bullets are as powerful as the Hitachi massagers. Oh, wow!
    You should put that idea in the Suggestions forum, I like that!

Question: does this feel better than just putting a bullet in the other end of the FL?

FLight Navigator

Yes, it is a different feeling though. Placing the bullet in the "other end" stimulates the head of the penis only and the vibration tends to be dampened by the flesh like material. This is designed with more focus on the base of the shaft and the surrounding area including the balls. However as you could imagine it depends on how you use the Fleshlight. By placing the "bullets" at the entrance they stimulate the head as the penis enters but the real magic happens if you try a swirling method once inserted. Imagine vibrating satellites orbiting the base of your penis.
    Last edited by DannyDeviant; 09-11-2008 at 12:41 AM.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by DannyDeviant View Post
    Yes, it is a different feeling though. Placing the bullet in the "other end" stimulates the head of the penis only and the vibration tends to be dampened by the flesh like material. This is designed with more focus on the base of the shaft and the surrounding area including the balls. However as you could imagine it depends on how you use the Fleshlight. By placing the "bullets" at the entrance they stimulate the head as the penis enters but the real magic happens if you try a swirling method once inserted.
    Right on, get this into R&D already!

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by minibudda View Post
    Right on, get this into R&D already!
    agreed. would be awesome to see some attachments like this from ILF or other companies.

FLight Navigator

There is already a mechanical device that has level of sensations and textures built into one. I only saw it on one site's review compared to the tons of Fleshlight sites and reviews. Who knows what's going on in the ILF's R&D.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Hardhead View Post
    There is already a mechanical device that has level of sensations and textures built into one. I only saw it on one site's review compared to the tons of Fleshlight sites and reviews. Who knows what's going on in the ILF's R&D.
    Are you talking about the "***** flip hole", compared to the Fleshlight is doesn't stand a chance IMO. I think were ILF succedded was with the case design, simple, subtle and satisfying.

FLight Navigator

Damn, you know your stuff, DannyDeviant. Quite impressive based on what I said.

Yeah, I agree. The simple and subtle design is what makes ILF work so well. Males, we like the basics.

FLight Navigator

this toy is for people who live alone, or live with people who are open to sex toys/masturbation. i would not be able to hide this from my parents. LOL

but man. i could just imagine my orgasm with that. =)

FLight Captain

Very very good mod, Danny!

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by macho99 View Post
    this toy is for people who live alone, or live with people who are open to sex toys/masturbation. i would not be able to hide this from my parents. LOL

but man. i could just imagine my orgasm with that. =)
    The design is very discrete, only when it is fully assembled with the Fleshlight is it blatantly obvious what it is. The bullets are only 80mm by 15mm (like lipstick) and the attachment simply looks like some sort of mufle flange as VoooDooo pointed out. So if myself, ILF or another party where to manufacture this part you should feel confident in enjoying an amazing flight without fear of your "toy" being discovered.

FLight Navigator

I decided to try a different design on the original and ended up with this ,

It adds another dimension to an already amazing product.

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Fleshlight Attachment

I have used bullets threaded through the case from the back on opposite sides of the insert. The bullets are between the case and the insert, so they vibrate and compress the insert. They are held in place, wedged tightly in between the insert and case at the point where the case and insert narrow. The bullets are on a variable speed control.

WARNING: this can be very intense!

FLight Captain

I had a vibrating cyber skin pussy and it was pretty good (except it was cyber skin)
    so this mod is probably really good
    Nice work

FLight First Officer

"I have used bullets threaded through the case from the back on opposite sides of the insert. The bullets are between the case and the insert, so they vibrate and compress the insert. They are held in place, wedged tightly in between the insert and case at the point where the case and insert narrow. The bullets are on a variable speed control.

WARNING: this can be very intense!"

I wonder if the new ILF vibrator will work by fitting between the case and the insert... That seems to be the most obvious solution if they intend to do more with it than just stick a vibrating egg in the back, which anyone can already do.

FLight Captain

[URL]http://www.fleshlight.com/better-sex-more-sex/[/URL]

K2
    Last edited by K2; 11-06-2008 at 09:37 AM.

FLight Attendant

Imagine a sheath just inside the case that could vibrate in multiple ways - in waves up and down, alternately squeezing and rolling up and down... this would be much better than simple "buzzing or humming" vibrations.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrob View Post
    Imagine a sheath just inside the case that could vibrate in multiple ways - in waves up and down, alternately squeezing and rolling up and down... this would be much better than simple "buzzing or humming" vibrations.
    YES it had been so good

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by K2-Kelly View Post

[URL]http://www.fleshlight.com/better-sex-more-sex/[/URL]

K2
    Those totally rock! One of the best FLys i have ever had was with 2 different FL's and one of those vibrating rings on.