Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Fleshlight Virgin

Hi, I'm new to the forums. 2 weeks ago I received my 1st fleshlight and I love it! I can't believe these products have been out for years without me knowing. I don't think I'll ever use my hand again. I chose the STU so I could get a case and be able to order sleeves. But that's in the future, for now the STU is good enough. The orgasms are so intense. The first few times I couldn't handle the intensity or prevent the orgasm but now I've gotten the hang of it. Even though I haven't experienced the other inserts I highly recommend this as the 1st fleshlight to get since you can't get a STU sleeve. That's all I gotta say for now.

Bolt_Head

Quote Originally Posted by the Indian View Post
    Hi, I'm new to the forums. 2 weeks ago I received my 1st fleshlight and I love it! I can't believe these products have been out for years without me knowing. I don't think I'll ever use my hand again. I chose the STU so I could get a case and be able to order sleeves. But that's in the future, for now the STU is good enough. The orgasms are so intense. The first few times I couldn't handle the intensity or prevent the orgasm but now I've gotten the hang of it. Even though I haven't experienced the other inserts I highly recommend this as the 1st fleshlight to get since you can't get a STU sleeve. That's all I gotta say for now.
    The FleshLight has been around for awhile, if you enjoyed the STU it was a good choice, it's one of the few inserts I haven't bought yet.

FLight Captain

Cmon BH --- Take the plunge Buy a STU

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Fleshlight Virgin

Is the speedbump similar in feel to the STU? And when will the Turbo Tube be available in the 342?

Bolt_Head

Default Re: Fleshlight Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by the Indian View Post
    Is the speedbump similar in feel to the STU? And when will the Turbo Tube be available in the 342?
    The STU feels like the speedbump on steroids, imagine little bumps turning into big bumps and the feeling becomes apparent, as for the TurboTube being in the 342, I have no info on that.