Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
forum-alexistexas
angelwht
    FLight First Officer

Default Vortex made my Dick Sore

I have been using my original one for 3 months. I decided to try the Vortex. I have just used it once, because I do not want to put my dick out of comission for the weekend. I enjoyed my session with it but it made my dick was sore afterward. I could not even pull it through the fly on my boxers to piss.

I had read that the smooth ones take more lube, however, the vortex needed a lot more lube than the original one. Maybe, I used too little lube or the wrong lube. With the origina,l, I just lube up my dick once and stick it in. With the Vortex I had to keep shooting more lube in end. I used Astroglide which may not be the best for the Vortex. What do you guys think?

The good news is my dick recovered enough for a blowjob by the afternoon yesterday. It is ok today.

FLight Captain

Default Re: Vortex made my Dick Sore

I think I see where you're coming from, Ethan. At first, I was using about the same amount of lube as I would with my WW and such, so after 2 or 3 days of FLights with the Vortex, I was pretty sore. But then again, it is more intense/textured than the others, so that plays into it. Also, it does require a bit more lube, but it's still one of the best textures out there. As for which lube, I prefer ID Glide. It mixes in with water very well and seems to last longer than other lubes.

FLight First Officer

I am going to try again before I go to bed using a lot of lube, maybe that will keep my dick from getting sore.

FLight Navigator

You always seem to have something to complain about...is your life that horrid?

FLight Captain

I use ID GLIDE and warm both the lub and vortex up , been using it fo almost three months now and no sore dick . I put some in the insurt and on my dick . I tryed a free sample of the astroglide , didn't like it , it was to thin . Tryed some ID GLIDE and been using it since . Hope this help's .

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertiti View Post
    You always seem to have something to complain about...is your life that horrid?
    My life is great!

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by MAUSER View Post
    I use ID GLIDE and warm both the lub and vortex up , been using it fo almost three months now and no sore dick . I put some in the insurt and on my dick . I tryed a free sample of the astroglide , didn't like it , it was to thin . Tryed some ID GLIDE and been using it since . Hope this help's .
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will try the Id; Astroglide is great for the original but I also found it too thin for the vortex.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Ethanjames View Post
    My life is great!
    Yay! We should have a life celebration party!

Want some wine?

Oh was that blowjob from your new chick you were dating or one of your friends with benefits btw?

FLight First Officer

Yay! We should have a life celebration party!

Want some wine?

Oh was that blowjob from your new chick you were dating or one of your friends with benefits btw?
    I will have a glass of Sauvignon Blanc , please.

Still no sex with the new girl....it was FwB...we dated in high school.

FLight Navigator

Darn I only have rieseling, and the bottle's now almost empty *sigh*

I'm gonna go make my boyfriend dance drunkenly with me.

FLight Navigator

Is the pain in the head only? I too get pains when cumming, no matter how much lube I use. Enough pain I can't thrust any.

FLight Attendant

So how about some reviews of the vortex, if not in this thread maybe you can point me in the right direction.

Is it really good? Right now I use the WW with female opening and am pretty happy with it. If you able to compare WW and Vortex for me I would appreciate it. Is it a much better ride?

Quote Originally Posted by FL_virgin View Post
    So how about some reviews of the vortex, if not in this thread maybe you can point me in the right direction.
    [url]http://forums.fleshlight.com/search.php?searchid=1468987[/url]
    ILF Customer Service

Available Monday-Friday 6AM - 10PM (CST)

PHONE: 888-804-4453
    EMAIL: support @ fleshlight. com

fleshlight. com/ faq/
    fleshjack. com/ faq/

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
    Is the pain in the head only? I too get pains when cumming, no matter how much lube I use. Enough pain I can't thrust any.
    Yes, only the head was sore. I am cut, if that makes a difference. I still have not tried it the second time. I fear it..lol

FLight First Officer

Darn I only have rieseling, and the bottle's now almost empty *sigh*

I'm gonna go make my boyfriend dance drunkenly with me.
    Hope you did not have a hang-over this morning.!

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by FL_virgin View Post

Is it really good? Right now I use the WW with female opening and am pretty happy with it. If you able to compare WW and Vortex for me I would appreciate it. Is it a much better ride?
    There are a lote of post on here about the vortex , most good and some not. You can check under search for vortex in the post for reviews on it . I have the vortex lady pink and love it . I have used the opl ,stpl , stu and the vortex. The vortex is my favorite one.

FLight Navigator

Yes, only the head was sore. I am cut, if that makes a difference. I still have not tried it the second time. I fear it..lol
    I too am cut. I've used it again, the FLying is great (today was the best in shower), but the orgasm not so much Just have to put the brakes on I guess. I think I'd have been better off with a Lotus. Don't get me wrong the Vortex is great, but maybe I need a smoother texture?!

FLight Navigator

Cool Re: Vortex made my Dick Sore

i have a vortex with no problems. you need to use a ton of lube, thats all

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by glacierkid View Post
    i have a vortex with no problems. you need to use a ton of lube, thats all
    I discovered that. That post was the first time I had used it and I used Astroglide. I now use KY+water and love the vortex!

FLight Captain

I discovered that. That post was the first time I had used it and I used Astroglide. I now use KY+water and love the vortex!
    The vortex is a sweet little fleshlight once you find the right lub to use with it, Ky water mix pluse Id glide all seem to work good with it . The astroglide seems to thin for the vortex , at lest it did to me .

FLight Navigator

When in doubt, apply more lube!

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by tasteslikeiowa View Post
    When in doubt, apply more lube!
    really, i always thought it was whe in doubt, pull out. JK

Ya, even with the tighter smooth inserts, it is always a better thing to use too much lube then not enough.

FLight Attendant

I have noticed this effect on occasion too, I feel like my dick has being squeezed too hard. Adding more lube resolves it, I imagine not flying so often would do it too... I just can't bring myself to test that theory though. It is not really pain, just an uncomfortable feeling. Almost like being hard for too long, but not having blueballs where the discomfort is in your balls...lol I can't describe it.

FLight Captain

The vortex works very well with both KY mixed with water and also ID GLIDE , just use more lub with it and you should be alright . I have one and thats what I use with mine .

Bolt_Head

Maybe if you wasn't cut you could feel intense pleasure but you would go sore anyways. Cut or uncut, if the pleasure is intense enough you'll go sore and raw.

FLight First Officer

im glad you worked out your prob. Vortex is awesome

FLight Navigator

The Vortex is always a surprise! I used mine last night, and I hadn't in a while, and it blew me away pretty fast, especially when it's very well-lubed and super tight. Just when you thought you preferred another FL, the Vortex swoops back in and drains your nuts very nicely!

FLight Attendant

I've used my Vortex with Gun Oil, Boy Butter (water based), ID, KY Warming, and a handful of lubes from Japan, and have never had "sore dick" problems. The only time I've ever had any problem like this was my first night with the Twista, and that was just because I used it three times in quick succession.

...That wasn't really the FL's fault.

FLight First Officer

Stop blaming yourself, you are the VICTIM here! Now admit the truth to yourself, that FL FORCED you.