Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default How to keep Fleshlight Warm?

What techniques do you guys use to keep your FL warm, for longer sessions? Mine cools down after 5 minutes or so, and i have to throw it heated water again

Bolt_Head

Default Re: How to keep Fleshlight Warm?

Quote Originally Posted by djrazr View Post
    What techniques do you guys use to keep your FL warm, for longer sessions? Mine cools down after 5 minutes or so, and i have to throw it heated water again
    Keeping the Fleshlight warm is the one thing that bothers most Fleshlight users, yes the friction of your shaft in the FL causes warmth but thats not enough, a real pussy has regulated warmth aside from friction. I recommend after heating the FL to take a pot of hot water and place ur lube in it while you use the FL. This keeps the lube warm obviously. If I invented a device that automatically warmed and lubed the FL and it only cost $20.00, would you buy it?

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt_Head View Post
    If I invented a device that automatically warmed and lubed the FL and it only cost $20.00, would you buy it?
    Hell yeah I would! Invent one that cleans it automatically after use as well, you'd be insanely rich. But for now, I'll keep using my FL at room temperature, I suppose.

FLight Navigator

I've often wondered if there's such a thing as molecules that have the property of dissipating heat slower. Are there like surviving equipment known to do that? (my idea is to add these molecules to the fleshlight Real Feel Super Skin formula)

FLight First Officer

They turned down the hot water heater in my building to save power. I now have to microwave the water. My trinkle method will not work anymore.

They also turned out the lights in the parking structure. I am complaining to the landlord. I guess getting murdered in the parking structure is of greater concern that warming my Fleshliight

FLight Captain

It seemed to me that thicker lubes hold heat better, but then most people dont like thicker lubes. Also, I have never used this idea, but it might work: Get one of those little electric coffee heaters and place in a cup of hot water along with your lube. This way, your lube will stay nice and warm and thus warm up your FL when you re-apply.

FLight Navigator

Well I can totally relate to this, especially if you have a long session. I've found that if you use really hot water it'll hold heat longer but only for pink and mocha FLs. As for ice theyre pretty much useless to warm up becuase mine keep heat for literally like 10 seconds, no lie, though I wish it were. Ice is the biggest waste of time trying to keep hot/warm. Only once did I get my ice warm and that was because I used nearly boiling water and then I had to let it cool down. XD As for buying something that would keep it warm...naw unless it fit inside the FL casing and allowed for easy easy use, but I don't see that happening....well who knows XD

FLight Attendant

I've found that the fleshlight inserts are very rasiliant to hot temperatures, I put my insert, case and end cap into submerged water which is almost boiling hot and then leave it in there for 5-6 mins. By the time the fl has started to cool down slightly, the friction has built up enough to sustain a warm temperature.

FLight Captain

maybe that is why it is called ice

FLight Attendant

Well gents, it sounds like we all have the same heating trouble. Maybe from now on we should just soak our dicks in boiling water.

FLight First Officer

i wrap the case in a heating pad or a heating blanket if i find the temperature is too cold

FLight Navigator

I know how to make a FL case that will constantly warm your FL. But it will take awhile to actually make it cause making the mold for case would take awhile =/

FLight Attendant

or just find some real pussy? they're durable and warm forever? LOL.. problem is some of us guys have a hard time meeting women? I'm one of them i admit that.. i get shy. I can't help it. Been single 5 yrs now and it sucks shit!

FLight Navigator

- I dont know about you guys but I honestly think the leave it in hot water is a terrible idea for these reasons:

1) You have to dry it before you use it creating downtime which results in loss of heat
    2) I don't know if this applies with all lube but so far with the water based lube I use it breaks down giving the feeling like skin against wet rubber vs that slippery smooth feeling.

- Heating pad/blanket seems like a good idea but I can see where the problem arises on duration it takes to get it warm and going through the hassle of wrapping up the insert in plastic or something to put it inside a heating blanket.

- I personally think the best idea is to not worry about the warmth of the insert itself but rather heating up the lube at a nice warm temperature that way there's no hassle with anything really and the friction from yourself + warm lube should last long enough. Normally once you start pounding away you wont notice the temperature changes because your dong will be used to the warmth its already at unless its heated to a higher temperature while your using it.

FLight Navigator

Smile Re: How to keep Fleshlight Warm?

Quote Originally Posted by djrazr View Post
    Use it often!

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8er4Life View Post
    or just find some real pussy? they're durable and warm forever? LOL.. problem is some of us guys have a hard time meeting women? I'm one of them i admit that.. i get shy. I can't help it. Been single 5 yrs now and it sucks shit!
    Dude! Being single rules! I am happy with my Fleshlight.