Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.

View Poll Results: Will you get the Liberator Fleshlight Mount?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Looks good, I will definitly buy!

9 10.23%
  • Looks alright, I'll wait for reviews!

15 17.05%
  • Will not buy, I think its priced too high.

34 38.64%
  • Will not buy, my cushions/shoes are good enough.

10 11.36%
  • Will not buy, I wanted more features.

12 13.64%
  • I just don't use hands-free methods.

8 9.09%
    FLight Navigator

Default Liberator Fleshlight Mount

Well the Liberator Fleshlight Mount is out:

Just based on looks so far (since nobody has one yet), what do you guys think about it? Does it look good? What do you think could have been improved? I will wait to buy this because i won their contest so i want to make sure this isn't what they are sending me lol.

I personally wish it would have had a little compartment in the center to hold 1 fleshlight secretly.
    Last edited by Babalu; 02-05-2009 at 12:16 PM.

FLight Captain

Default Re: Liberator Fleshlight Mount

(In ILF CS fashion)

[url]http://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?t=19520[/url]

FLight Navigator

i believe someone won it in a contest, it looks okay.. i think they should of made it cheaper.. i will wait for a review, they still dont explain what the zipper is for, which I find retarted, why would you put a zipper on a product and not tell anyone why it is there, it does not even show a picture of it opened with the zipper undone! weird!

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle View Post
    i believe someone won it in a contest, it looks okay.. i think they should of made it cheaper.. i will wait for a review, they still dont explain what the zipper is for, which I find retarted, why would you put a zipper on a product and not tell anyone why it is there, it does not even show a picture of it opened with the zipper undone! weird!
    The zipper is so you can take the lining around it off and wash it, incase it starts getting a little sticky from lube or semen.

FLight Navigator

Ill have to buy one anyway hands free is my favorite way to use the fleshlight.Also im sick and tired of my pillows and blankets slideing and falling apart.So this will come in handy im glade it can be washed.

Will84

FLight Navigator

So is it on sale for $69.95 or is that the standard price on the fleshlight site for it ?

Will84

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Will84 View Post
    So is it on sale for $69.95 or is that the standard price on the fleshlight site for it ?

Will84
    Looks like that is just a special introductory price because on the website it says "Reg price: $85.00 you save $15.05".

FLight Navigator

Bought it, will post about it after I use it!

FLight Attendant

The ad says 9 inches high. Sorry but that is to low for me. Look at the model leaning on it. her has to twice as high as her face.
    Last edited by roostersbook; 02-05-2009 at 05:39 PM.

FLight Navigator

hmmm. Well,
    I don't see the need for this non-descript box. If I use this I might as well use a couch pillow. And that is free. Now if you put a couple of arms, two legs and a head on the thing. Give her a computer brain so she moans and cums. Then you have something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Babalu View Post
    Well the Liberator Fleshlight Mount is out:

Just based on looks so far (since nobody has one yet), what do you guys think about it? Does it look good? What do you think could have been improved? I will wait to buy this because i won their contest so i want to make sure this isn't what they are sending me lol.

I personally wish it would have had a little compartment in the center to hold 1 fleshlight secretly.

FLight Navigator

First, it looks as if the only real way to use it is the way the lady is positioned in the first photo. Now, even if you're in that position, it is still hard for your body to come any closer to the hands-free object since it is too wide (hence, blocking your legs). Personally, my favorite sex position is having the woman lay on her stomach, legs closed with me on top of her ass. I can't do that position with this unless I spread my legs like a frog.

Secondly, it is discreet, but honestly not discreet enough. If a family member saw it, what could you possibly say it is used for? Certainly, if I saw someone with something like this, even if I've never heard of the fleshlight, I would think it was used to aid in sex positions. There's something similar to it but I can't remember the name.

Thirdly, $70 is way too much for this. I'd hate to say this but I'm going to have to pass.

(btw, the last picture of the model in red is just beautiful...love those curves)

FLight Captain

it just takes too much space.....

FLight Captain

I wish you could make the pocket go either way. I want to hump it not doggy.

FLight Captain

Great idea, but I won't be buying one.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by jhopper View Post
    hmmm. Well,
    I don't see the need for this non-descript box. If I use this I might as well use a couch pillow. And that is free. Now if you put a couple of arms, two legs and a head on the thing. Give her a computer brain so she moans and cums. Then you have something.
    jhopper, you are hilarious!

FLight Navigator

good idea, but it needs to be improved, it needs 2 "blend in" more and you need 2 be able 2 use it from alot of different positions.

and make it cheeper, the price is way 2 high

FLight Attendant
    I live in the Rocky Mountains. I love the West. I was born here, and will likely die here.

I agree. It costs too much. And my comment about the way it looks, 'It's not very sexy.' You spread one of the FL girls on it, or make the Liberator look more lifelike, and I'll consider it. Instead of making the wedge so angular, give it the look and feel of real ass cheeks, and, or, give it some legs. I'm not concerned about discretion. I've usally got questionable things in my room. and it my f-----g business.

FLight Attendant

Its a good idea, and I like using my fleshjack hands free by wedging it under the bed mattress so it won't move around; trouble is that way, it is a bit too high for me to reach comfortably. If you use a pillow as Will84 does, it slips and slides around. What I want to know is, how is the FJ case held in place without moving around? Just by a pocket in the fabric cover, or what? I agree, it's priced far too high especially if like me, you live in the UK and have to pay shipping. I could make one cheaper at home.

FLight First Officer

Looks kindda good but needs some improvements. Wish my brother was into FLs. He's furniture designer and could come up with something that can be incorporated in sofa or something. This is just too bulky and obvious for most people to keep in house. Might ask him one day...

FLight Navigator

Meh, I think the price is way too high and the design is a little flawed. I think that it is a little too low. I measured how tall I am when I am on my knees and I would be hovering over the unit. It would take a good amount of work to go hands free with it. I would rather just use my current hands free methods: using a couch cushion (perfect height) or having my girlfriend use one of my fleshlights on me.

I would spend the full price if the unit came with large (but realistic, not like hentai movies) breasts and a place for me to put my fleshlight insert (like Realdoll's torso model).

FLight First Officer

NO.

It looks like a nice accessory but lacks versatility.

It needs 3-4 FL pockets at varying angles and heights and would be worthwhile.

My "poor man's liberator"......take 1or 2 or three pillows.....wrap the FL circumfrentially.......encircle with a belt.....cinch.....hump, doggie, cowgirl.....nice and soft and cuddly for free and nothing to store.

FLight Attendant

I was buying one just as this post was going up yesterday. I was shocked to find it already delivered by the time I got home from work today. And I got the most basic shipping option. Good job, guys!

Anyway, why did I get it? $70 is a bit pricey, but I've yet to get any hands-free methods to work. I've tried pillows, shoes, even tried a PVC pipe rigging (!!!) but none of it would work for me. (I should note that if I put some more effort into the PVC, it may work, but would then be up and on display all the time. Not an ideal solution.)

Well, this works, so I'm happy I got it. It works just as they say it does. It's not perfect by any means, but for what it's supposed to do, it does it great. The inside is firm, but not uncomfortable, and the pocket holds the case in place very securely.

With regards to it's discretion (heh), I think it can sit around and not attract any attention. If anyone asks me about it, I'll say that it's back support for reading in bed (which, by the way, won't be a lie, because I'll also use it for that).

So thumbs up from me, even though I do feel that $70 is a bit high.

FLight Navigator

I just ordered mine ive been wanting this since it was work in progress.

Like I said before I have bad luck hands free my pillows go all over the place and I cant enjoy myself.So im looking to forward to seeing what the Liberator is like.

Will84

FLight Navigator

It looks pretty cool, but i dont think it is worth the money, if it is, somebody tell me

FLight Captain

Don't need it. I use rolled-up towels and pillows to position my Fleshlight for hands-free use. And it's too expensive.

FLight First Officer

*sigh* When ILF first posted this, people complained, said it was useless, blah blah blah...

ILF didn't listen.

Well, I guess I won one from the contest, so I'm going to see for myself what's the big deal. Otherwise, it'd make a nice footstool.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by SeventhBase View Post
    *sigh* When ILF first posted this, people complained, said it was useless, blah blah blah...

ILF didn't listen.

Well, I guess I won one from the contest, so I'm going to see for myself what's the big deal. Otherwise, it'd make a nice footstool.

ha ha
    let us know

FLight Navigator

$70 for this is an insult for ILF loyal customers.

I seriously take this as a personal insult.

Unless ILF has an explanation for such depressing price.

FLight Navigator

Looks like the price has been the biggest turnoff so far even though it's $15 off right now with the email special. Hmmm..

FLight First Officer

too much, considering I could use the chair I'm sitting on right now for free for the exact same thing

FLight Navigator

Yep the price is high BUT ilf cuts us ALOT of slack with all the coupons they email us.Think about it that way look how much money they have saved us and they are good people I dont mind.

Will84

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Will84 View Post
    Yep the price is high BUT ilf cuts us ALOT of slack with all the coupons they email us.Think about it that way look how much money they have saved us and they are good people I dont mind.

Will84
    Yes ILF are very very good people. But it still doesnt justify the horrendous price. I dont make a lot of money like other people.

$39.99 is the most I will pay for this 'pillow'.

FLight Captain

ILF please redesign this much needed piece of equipment!

Upside down U shape would be better

FL needs to fit securely into a round hole angled up in the middle of the cushion

Best if cushion can sit on top of a stool so one can stand while thrusting

Please manufacture soon and I will buy pronto!

Thank you

FLight Captain

I still want the pocket to be reverseable. Anyone who has it, can you reverse the pocket or is it the way it looks?

Does the pillow slide all over? Like, can I put it on a lower table, stand myself up, and fuck it without having to chase it all over the table?

FLight Navigator

I bought one last week and I am waiting for it to cum in so I can try it. The price did seem kind of high but it looks like it could make the sessions more fun and give my arm a break. I will be sure to write a review after I try it.

FLight Attendant

Cracked and bought one today since I was picking up a $2 blue FL case and was already shelling out for shipping anyways. Here's hoping it doesn't suck, or else I just bought a rather expensive reading pillow.

I think that pricing on this was affected by the partnership with Liberator. I mean, their basic Wedge and Ramp are the two most comparable products to this one (at least as far as I can tell), and those clock in at 130 and 190 respectively. I doubt ILF is making a huge margin on this one.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by pachi View Post
    Cracked and bought one today since I was picking up a $2 blue FL case and was already shelling out for shipping anyways. Here's hoping it doesn't suck, or else I just bought a rather expensive reading pillow.

I think that pricing on this was affected by the partnership with Liberator. I mean, their basic Wedge and Ramp are the two most comparable products to this one (at least as far as I can tell), and those clock in at 130 and 190 respectively. I doubt ILF is making a huge margin on this one.
    that is most likely the case. Heres hoping they engineer their own with the peoples recommendations.

FLight Captain

Cool Re: Liberator Fleshlight Mount

Quote Originally Posted by jhopper View Post
    hmmm. Well,
    It probably had a brain until the quality tester phucked it out. . . . .

JaykoSolo

FLight Attendant

This product seems very bad. It is the exact opposite of what I'd expect a company to produce.

If you're going to create a mount and charge people for it, the first issue is to make it worth more than a stack of $2 pillows. This product is actually harder to use than pillows. It offers no adjustability. It is already too wide, especially since most women wrap their legs around men in order to better present an opening: this thing forces the male to wrap around, which makes thrusting far more difficult. . . and the point was to make thrusting easier.

It offers no adjustability for angle, which makes it inferior to pillows. It is hideously and disproportionately expensive, making it inferior to pillows. I have no idea how it feels or smells, but it can only go down on those points.

Even worse, look at the lost opportunity here. Molding the thing with fleshlight material over foam could have created a pliable, skin-colored surface. Shape it properly and you'd have something that fits into a set of jeans or hose -- you have a very practical doll-bottom. Hell, you could create a set of breasts with an insert space for a fleshlight and do the same for the top -- and you may as well go for broke and put in hard plastic slots to allow the two parts to connect, allowing a dedicated customer to buy a pretty good feeling doll. But, of course, we're light-years from the actual product here.

I would never even consider buying this, even if I had large amounts of money to waste.