Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: a great lube

  1. #1
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,247

    Default a great lube

    tried this lube called pjur Aqua it is expensive but holy hell it is a great lube.....

    got that from
    Last edited by Bolt_Head; 03-04-2009 at 08:29 PM.

  2. #2
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    208

    Default Re: a great lube

    That's generally what I use too.
    Right now I'm trying xanthan gum. I can't find the correct recipe, though.

  3. #3
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    43

    Default Re: a great lube

    An expensive lube at

    What an oxymoron :P
    Last edited by Bolt_Head; 03-04-2009 at 08:29 PM.

  4. #4
    Bolt_Head
    Guest

    Default Re: a great lube

    Please do not mention other sites that sell lubes, thanks.

  5. #5
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,399

    Default Re: a great lube

    Quote Originally Posted by hishiryo View Post
    That's generally what I use too.
    Right now I'm trying xanthan gum. I can't find the correct recipe, though.
    Ask Bolt Head for it he knows it . You can also look under the searches .

  6. #6
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,614

    Default Re: a great lube

    How much does it cost? (I missed the link and it was removed)
    Judging from the name, I gather it's water based. So it can't be THAT expensive. Can it?

  7. #7
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    208

    Default Re: a great lube

    Quote Originally Posted by Funky Flesh View Post
    How much does it cost? (I missed the link and it was removed)
    Judging from the name, I gather it's water based. So it can't be THAT expensive. Can it?
    Here in France it costs 34€ for 250ml.
    That's 42$ for 8.9oz.

  8. #8
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,614

    Default Re: a great lube

    Quote Originally Posted by hishiryo View Post
    Here in France it costs 34€ for 250ml.
    That's 42$ for 8.9oz.
    What the hell? $42? That's ridiculous. Is there some ingredient in there that's used as a gimmick to hike up the price?

  9. #9
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    208

    Default Re: a great lube

    Nope.
    But it is indeed really great and a small quantity lasts the whole "session".

  10. #10
    Bolt_Head
    Guest

    Default Re: a great lube

    Quote Originally Posted by hishiryo View Post
    That's generally what I use too.
    Right now I'm trying xanthan gum. I can't find the correct recipe, though.
    1/4 teaspoon XGum to 1/2 cup water, this stuff is hard to dissolve and stir but works good.

  11. #11
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    208

    Default Re: a great lube

    Thx but I found out that what was missing was the glycerin.
    It really changes the texture + the gum dissolves instantly in the glycerin.

  12. #12
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: a great lube

    Try ultrasound gel. Aquasonic clear is the best, and costs about 1/3 what sex lube does. My guess is that some clever person in the medical field noticed that it was a great sex lube (it's always being stolen by the horny nurses) and got the smart idea to bottle it up with a sex lube label and jack up the price. It seems to me it's the same stuff.

  13. #13
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA, Earth, Orion Arm, Milky Way
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: a great lube

    Quote Originally Posted by hishiryo View Post
    Thx but I found out that what was missing was the glycerin.
    It really changes the texture + the gum dissolves instantly in the glycerin.
    That's the secret! Blend the gum into the glycerin BEFORE adding it to the water.
    MUCH easier.

  14. #14
    Bolt_Head
    Guest

    Default Re: a great lube

    You can easily by glycerin sold as laxative butt pills at most stores with some medical supplies, you will want to melt this stuff in water before using it in lube mixes.

  15. #15
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA, Earth, Orion Arm, Milky Way
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: a great lube

    In the US, at least, you can also get liquid glycerin behind the pharmacy counter.
    $3 for 4 ounces at Walgreens.

    Or you can get a 32oz bottle of liquid glycerin at Snowdrift Farms for like $7-8.. You can also get the xanthan gum there. And while you're at it, pick yourself up some methylparaben powder and/or Optiphen for a real preservative. Cheaper than GSE(Grapefruit Seed Extract) and it absolutely, positively works!

    Now you're ALL set for one-stop shopping and shipping costs.

  16. #16
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    19

    Default Re: a great lube

    Quote Originally Posted by hotwifeluvr View Post
    Try ultrasound gel. Aquasonic clear is the best, and costs about 1/3 what sex lube does. My guess is that some clever person in the medical field noticed that it was a great sex lube (it's always being stolen by the horny nurses) and got the smart idea to bottle it up with a sex lube label and jack up the price. It seems to me it's the same stuff.

    Have you or anyone else here tried ultrasound gel?
    How slippery is it?

  17. #17
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    158

    Default Re: a great lube

    I'm out of lube..... so I'm glad some one bring it up

  18. #18
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    19

    Default Re: a great lube

    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Mario View Post
    Have you or anyone else here tried ultrasound gel?
    How slippery is it?
    Guess I have to buy some and try.
    Because as said it's pretty cheap and you don't have to make it yourself

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top