Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default What is the best way to warm lube up before use?

see thread title. lool

FLight Attendant

Default Re: What is the best way to warm lube up before use?

I hear to warm it up while warming up the FL for use...I might try that when I do another FLight tonight.

FLight Attendant

hello,

i wrap my lube up with my insert in a heating pad. i turn the temp on medium and let it work for 2 hours. when i'm ready to use the insert and lube are both warm.

if im in a hurry i just put the insert and lube in a large ziplock bag along with really hot tap water. i leave it in the sink with a wet wash cloth over the ziplock bag, along with running hot water. i let this set for about 10 minutes and then im off and running.

the water method is kind of nice cause when you add the lube it seems that the insert is already lubed up a little with the hot tap water already in it.

i also place my lube in a cup of really hot water while im pounding my fl. my flights are really short so this really is not that big of deal.

thanks,

cr

FLight Attendant

I put it under my laptop the other day. Yes, it gets very hot sometimes and it worked pretty well. This was actually the first time i've ever warmed a fl and now i think its the only way to fly.

FLight Captain

Hot water , heating pad , micro. are just a frew ways .

FLight Attendant

What I would do,is while you are warming the insert in warm water,place your lubricant inside of a ziplock bag,and place the lubricant inside of the sink along with the insert.