Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Captain

Default Hot Stepsister ??

Ok we have a post on hot cousin's and if you would or wouldn't do it with tham , well HANDYANDY asked ; what about stepsister's ? That's a good one , so what about it guy's and yes you lady's too if it was a hot stepbrother ? Would you or wouldn't you get it on with tham ?

FLight Captain

Default Re: Hot Stepsister ??

Over the years I have had 6 stepsister's and still have 3 out of the 6 , being my dad has been married three times . Now of my first 3 stepsister no way , one was way to old for me and one was way to young (she was 3 was at the time) the other was around my age , but I couldn't stand her (a real bitch and pain in the ass ). Now for the three I do have now , I really don't know tham all that well being I only see tham once in a very blue moon , and when I do it's only for a frew minutes before they take off . So I would also have to say no to those three.

FLight Attendant

If I don't know you, or if you're not part of my life, I couldn't care either way. Do whatever.

If a friend of mine bagged his step-sister, and they had had a brother-sister relationship since childhood, I'd voice my disgust.

If a friend of mine bagged his step-sister, and they had never had a brother-sister relationship (like their parents got married when he was a teenager), I'd give him a high-five.

Everything is situational.

FLight Navigator

I've always thought that if I had a good looking sister I'd want to enjoy her, but everyone with siblings have said that I only think that way because I'm an only child.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by MAUSER View Post
    Ok we have a post on hot cousin's and if you would or wouldn't do it with tham , well HANDYANDY asked ; what about stepsister's ? That's a good one , so what about it guy's and yes you lady's too if it was a hot stepbrother ? Would you or wouldn't you get it on with tham ?
    I'll pass. Someone might call me liar or possibly want me to verify that I even have a step-sister.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by HandyAndy View Post
    I'll pass. Someone might call me liar or possibly want me to verify that I even have a step-sister.
    I sense some beef from another thread.
    On topic though, I'm in the same boat as Boricua. I can say I would want to do a hot step sister, but I don't actually have one.

FLight Captain

I had 2 (still do actualy) that I would have dearly loved to bang back in my younger days. Even got to see one of thems boobs once when we were swimming in the river. She lost her top jumping off a rope swing and I helped her find it (it was just us two). So I waided around in the river for a while with a woody. After we found it, I went up in the woods and jacked off while watching her lay on the beach.

FLight Navigator

If I had a step sister I would not try and bang her. This to me is weirder than having sexual thoughts about a cousin.

This doesn't mean that if I had one and she was hot I wouldn't have thoughts about her but I couldn't imagine banging her and our parents came home or found out. It'd be too weird.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by loveforfleshlight View Post
    This doesn't mean that if I had one and she was hot I wouldn't have thoughts about her .
    Good way to put it... I definitely have thoughts about it with 2 of mine...

... wait a minute... I'm off-topic... I'm thinking about sister-in-laws... oops... I don't have and steps...

FLight Captain

Sometimes "keeping it in the family" can become very confusing:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEHu2sAy5hc[/url]