Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Good wet lube i can get in the UK?

I recently took the plunge and got a Fleshlight, about a week or so ago. I just got the regular stealth version. It came with a sample of lube that stupidly, I forgot the name of. I used it the first time with the sample lube, and it was absolutely incredible. Seriously.....

Since then though, I've been struggling. The only water-based lube I can easily get from supermarkets and town centre shops is KY Jelly. (or the Durex range, which I am told is silicon-based, so not safe for FL use) This is Ok for a minute or so, but it rapidly dissapears and goes too viscous. This makes it difficult to maintain and erection and it drags on my cock. It also makes orgasms quite painful. Applying more doesnt really help. Obviously I must need a thinner, wetter lube.

So, I am asking 1) what was the sample lube? and 2) where can I order it, or something similar, at a reasonable price in the UK? So far I've bought from ****, which doesnt charge shipping.

Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by ILF Customer Service; 03-25-2009 at 03:35 PM. Reason: discuss but do not cite competitors

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Good wet lube i can get in the UK?

Hey, I'm from the UK to.

First of all the sample lube you got was quite possibly 'ID Glide'. That was what I got anyway. Just google it on a UK search and you'll find it no probs. However...

Do yourself a favour, read the 'Xanthan Gum' thread on here, then go on eBay and buy yourself some. I bought 100 grams for £3.50 with postage, and that'll last a long time.

I've tried ID Glide, Astroglide, and Xantham Gum, and IMO the latter is easily the best of them - and much cheaper to boot! It feels slicker, lasts longer, and doesn't dry sticky.

The only downfall is you have to make it in batches as it goes off, but I think it's worth it. If you really can't be bothered with the hassle of that then I'd recommend Astroglide (can also get on eBay) mixed 50/50 with water. It's a little more expensive, but I personally prefer it over ID Glide.

It's your call, but I'd look into the Xanthan Gum if I were you.

BTW, tenner says you buy another insert within a month.

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Good wet lube i can get in the UK?

Yes. I know a good one: Sliquid: Ride, H20.

It's not too thick, not too thin and is scentless and tasteless.

I can't tell you where to get it...because of forum rules...however, I can give you a big clue by telling you to type in FleshLight and UK into Google. You will find it.

Good luck Sir Knight on your quest for the elusive lube!