• Aqua Lube

0 0%
  • Gun Oil

4 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Fav Lube?

FLight Captain

Default Fav Lube?

What is your favorite lube? im trying to locate one that will last a while, i dont like re-applying every 10 min =P

FLight First Officer

Default Re: Fav Lube?

My favorite lube is xanthan gum (1 tsp gum to 1 cup water) with 1 packet of equal. Blended by blender. Cost effective, but yes it does not last that long either. Like all goods things, they don't seem to last. Working right now on making a small add-on cap/dispenser that makes the chore of relubrication a quick one-click fix.

FLight Navigator

The only lubes i have actually used is the ID, im sure there are better ones out there though.

FLight Captain

A woman's cum , but if I can't feel that on my dick then KY or ID .

FLight Captain

Well i am going out to buy some more tonight, so I guess i will go get some more ID, but this time i will get one glide and one pleasure. I think I may need to buy new lube once a week at the rate im going =) ... I am just wondering now if im going to wear the thing out, I use it 5-10 times a day if no one is home =)

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by dontbothermeimFLying View Post
    Well i am going out to buy some more tonight, so I guess i will go get some more ID, but this time i will get one glide and one pleasure. I think I may need to buy new lube once a week at the rate im going =) ... I am just wondering now if im going to wear the thing out, I use it 5-10 times a day if no one is home =)
    nope you can't wear it out 10 times a day nice..

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by mark1 View Post
    nope you can't wear it out 10 times a day nice..
    well thats good to know =) id hate to have to get a new one every year... then again, it may be nice to spice it up with new ones =P

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by dontbothermeimFLying View Post
    well thats good to know =) id hate to have to get a new one every year... then again, it may be nice to spice it up with new ones =P
    Definitely. Variety and Fleshlights go hand in hand. I like to choose which one I use for the day. I voted for ID Glide, it lasts pretty long and has great consistency. I'd like to Anti-Vote for Wet. You have to reapply a lot of it waaaay too much.

FLight Captain

I will use the votes for my purchase next week... this week i bout astroglide and wet orig

FLight Attendant

Astroglide makes it burn when I got to take a piss when used without a condom. I used a free sample of ID glide from the fine folks at ILF and it was fine. ID Glide is the best!

FLight Attendant
    Wisconsin, USA, Earth, Orion Arm, Milky Way

Quote Originally Posted by PAdude5dc View Post
    Astroglide makes it burn when I got to take a piss when used without a condom.
    I have the same thing happen here with water-based Astroglide.. I has all the same ingredients as KY liquid, except for "poyquaternium-15".. So it must be that!

However, I find that mixing 1/4 tsp xanthan gum into 3 tsp glycerin BEFORE adding it to 4 ounces of water is the best. The glycerin seems to make it last much longer. And the mixing before adding it to water avoids needing a blender.
    To re-moisturize just add a couple drops of water (especially for hand use).
    For FL use - it really does last long, LONG time before needing to re-moisturize.

Best of all, I can save the $8-10 per bottle for other things. Like some Methylparaben preservative from Snowdrift Farms. (I can't easily refrigerate it in my situation.) It seems 1/8 tsp of Methylparaben powder is working for many weeks for 4 ounces of lube.

FLight Attendant

nice...most of these irritate my skin, even with a good wash after flyin, I'll have to try the xanathan gum...where can you get that?

FLight Captain

Ive grown to really like my ID pleasure and my Wet Original, i have wet light, id glide, and h20 but i have yet to try those

FLight Attendant

It's not in the list but, Sensilube is the best.
    Its made to replicate womens fluids. Last long inside with only a small amound!

FLight Attendant

I've tried quite a few before I got a FL. Wet was the worst. I could swear it just evaporated. Astroglide is better because it lasts longer.

I got Gun Oil with my FL and found it to be way better (when FLying or not). It has a thicker consistency and lasted the longest out of the three.

I've used the silicon version of Gun Oil, and found it to be quite exceptional in that so very little of it goes a very long way. It's unfortunate that you can't use anything but water base lube in your FL.

FLight Navigator

I voted ID, co I use Glide & Pleasure, and love pleasure. I use glide as a back up when I run out of pleasure

FLight Attendant
    Wisconsin, USA, Earth, Orion Arm, Milky Way

Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondDriven View Post
    nice...most of these irritate my skin, even with a good wash after flyin, I'll have to try the xanathan gum...where can you get that?
    At any health store. Rather than duplicating the work of sooo many others, do a search in this forum for xanthan gum. Or look at some of the threads below this. (I posted several messages about it recently(4-30-09).)

Thread Specific - I would've voted for K-Y liquid, but it wasn't a choice. Neither was Xanthan gum, though. Xanthan will make you wish you saved your money, rather than buying all these expensive-ass lubes kind-of-shit.

But then again, I'm a total Xanthan fanboy now, so take what I say with a grain of salt!
    I just wish I had the advice of other xanthan fanboys about 20 years ago!!

If you continue to have any other questions, just PM me or something - within this site..

Happy FLying, dude!