Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
angelwht
Your Day

Thread: Edging Masters

FLight Attendant

Default Edging Masters

Hello everyone, I'm sort of new to the Forum but I have been a Fleshlight owner for a pretty long time. I bought the STU as I'm sure many others did so they would be better in bed. My question goes out to those who have any experience edging, How long did it take you to master Edging?
    I won't claim to be a pro I am decent at it when I'm with my girlfriend, but a heck of a lot better when I'm FLing. I would like to get better at it all around, so any tips would be greatly appreciated.

FLight First Officer

Default Re: Edging Masters

Mastering edging takes a while. I started long time ago, while still using my hand only. Since I had no intention at first to last longer but just to have fun, I can't really tell how long it would take to go from first steps to 'pro'.
    What's still a challange is to keep going while near the edge. That's where my FLs get in. Advice? Feel free to experiment and listen to your body.

FLight Attendant

How long ago would you say you started? For me its been about a year, I'm not sure if that would be considered a long time or not.

FLight First Officer

Edging is part of my masturbation habits for several years, maybe like 10 or so, can't say exactly.

FLight First Officer

Try reading The Multi-Orgasmic Man by Mantak Chia or How to Make Love All Night by Barbara Keesling. They both give a number of techniques that not only improve edging, but enable you to have a bunch of orgasms in a single session without ejaculating. I read Chia's book more than 10 years ago and found it fairly easy to put into practice. It has made sex, both solo and with a partner, much more satisfying. I read Keeling's book a short while ago and found it to be a good refresher course.

Happy edging!

FLight Attendant

Thanks a lot for the advice! I checked out those books you mentioned and "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" is really good so far. IMO the best part is that there is a lot of evidence derived from academic studies. I did even know people studied this sort of thing, but I'm sure glad they did. Thanks a million belisarius.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Dantex View Post
    Thanks a lot for the advice! I checked out those books you mentioned and "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" is really good so far. IMO the best part is that there is a lot of evidence derived from academic studies. I did even know people studied this sort of thing, but I'm sure glad they did. Thanks a million belisarius.

My pleasure Dantex. I hope you get as much from the book as I did, if not more. It changed my life quite a bit for the better.

FLight Attendant

Is there a difference between multiple male orgasms and male edging? I've been edging for years and regularly have 10-20 mini edge orgasms during sex or masturbation before the big release. I'm thinking it's just a question of the intensity of that individual "edge" right?

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Goose68 View Post
    Is there a difference between multiple male orgasms and male edging? I've been edging for years and regularly have 10-20 mini edge orgasms during sex or masturbation before the big release. I'm thinking it's just a question of the intensity of that individual "edge" right?
    I don't know actually. I also have those mini orgasms as I edge and some have been almost like a real thing. It seems like it has to do with how tense my body is as I do it. If I build a lot of tension as I masturbate and come to an edge, slowing down and relaxing feels almost like real orgasm but without ejaculation. There's this sense of release and a wave of pleasure thru my body. After this I can stop without feeling that much a need to go on. So it's pretty close to having a real orgasm. Must be just a degree in intensity. But again, even "real" orgasms vary greatly.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Tony13 View Post
    I don't know actually. I also have those mini orgasms as I edge and some have been almost like a real thing. It seems like it has to do with how tense my body is as I do it. If I build a lot of tension as I masturbate and come to an edge, slowing down and relaxing feels almost like real orgasm but without ejaculation. There's this sense of release and a wave of pleasure thru my body. After this I can stop without feeling that much a need to go on. So it's pretty close to having a real orgasm. Must be just a degree in intensity. But again, even "real" orgasms vary greatly.
    I've done that too, but it's a little harder to achieve. But I do attribute that to intensity because even the small ones are more satisfying if I consciously slow down and just relax and let go of the idea of cumming. I've also tried going days with just edging and no ejaculating. Problem is, I really want to cum most of the time. :-)

So my conclusion is the same as yours: it's the intensity but also the quality of them. And it's also proportional to how conscious you are and aware of your body. Cool.

FLight Attendant

I found a technique that works fantastic for me. I cut my fleshlight liner off, so that my penis sticks through the end about an inch and a half. I then stroke my whole penis until I am just about to cum, and I then just slide it down to the base of my penis and just wait until the urge subsides. Has anyone else tried this?