Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Fleshlight cleaning...

I keep hearing people talk about cleaning/drying/airing out their fleshlights with towels... how do you get the towel to fit all the way and then out?

What is the best way to keep it dry?

FLight Captain

Default Re: Fleshlight cleaning...

I've never tried drying the inside, it's a waste of time. If you shake out any excess water from the inside of the sleeve after cleaning just make sure you don't store it with the caps on if you return it to the case, although the best thing is just to let it air dry without the case.
    Some have pushed a small piece of paper towel through but I've never tried it.

FLight Navigator

you don't dry the inside...... not physically anyway, you just leave it out to air dry... just let it sit there..

what I do is I dry the fleshlight and case with towel, I put the fleshlight back in case, and I leave end cap off and front cap off so the inside can dry like that and be stored at the same time.

then.. I just use it again when I want, and repeat cleaning process
    Last edited by Squirtle; 05-14-2009 at 10:39 PM.

FLight Captain

I never could figure out the towel ether, but then again, some here recommend flipping them inside out, i dont wanna risk stretching mine... I personally just use hot water through both ends (10sec each side) and if i dont wash them out within 5-10min of use, i use a dab of alcohol to freshen them up... and if need be like with my ice sometimes, i starch them in a baggy after they are dry to remove lint and make them less sticky in storage

FLight Captain

Some just put more into the cleaning and drying , when you really don't have to . Just wash it good with warm water and shack off the extra water and put it back in the case with the capes off so air can get in . Doesn't hurt too give it a alcohol bath from time to time . Put don't try to be turning it inside out .

FLight Captain

Rinse with hot water when done

Hang FL vertically through square hole on top of plastic file crate from Office Max store

Air dry for a day or two

Store in FL case

FLight Captain

I remember someone saying they wrapped a hankerchief around a kebab stick (or something similar) and dried the insides that way.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by beau View Post
    I remember someone saying they wrapped a hankerchief around a kebab stick (or something similar) and dried the insides that way.
    I was thinking about trying to dry the inside one time but I thought that lint and stuff would get stuck to the inside.

FLight Captain

cleaning and drying the fl is pretty simple you wash the fl in the sink run some water through it and for drying set it on a paper towel and let it air dry if you want get a small fan but not to small and blow some air over the fl for a hour or so... it will be fine. if you really want to dry the fl fast and you don't mind spending about 40 bucks get a dryer a small one that dog groomers use.. that thing will dry the fl out in a few minutes tops...lol but really cleaning the fl is simple I have never tried to put a towel through it the fan and air dry time is all you really ever will need.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by SWolfH View Post
    I keep hearing people talk about cleaning/drying/airing out their fleshlights with towels... how do you get the towel to fit all the way and then out?

What is the best way to keep it dry?
    Actually, rubbing alcohol helps it dry out quickly by dispersing the water after rinsing. I use mine too frequently so I have to do that or it wouldn't dry out completely very often. I hang the sleeve on the towel rack to dry. Works pretty well. And that helps keep bacteria/mold from growing also.

FLight First Officer

I usually take a piece of paper towel (between perforations) and tear it in half. One half I roll up tightly and pass it through FL's inner canal. It not that hard. Than I squeeze the insert from the outside to help towel apsorbe water inside. After pulling towel out, I put my FL insert on the other half of paper towel to dry completly.