Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight First Officer

Default Cleaning lady in men's locker room!

I am in Honolulu today. I went to the gym and there was a lady in the locker room cleaning . She was cleaning a urinal and a guy whipped out his dick and pissed in the next urinal, while chatting with her. I waited until the stall was free and that felt stange. A couple of other dudes walked past her bare-assed, with dicks swinging.

Is this a city thing? In Maui, guys clean men's rooms. Is this a common thing?

BTW, It was at the Waikiki 24 hour fitness.

FLight Captain

Default Re: Cleaning lady in men's locker room!

I have seen gals cleaning in the mens room and guys cleaning the womans room, but they make sure no one is in there and lock themselves in until they are done, ive never seen them clean while the op sex is in the room, i dont see too much of a problem with this, but it does seem a little unprofecional though to me

FLight Captain

It goes on all the time . I seen it in high school , the man would do the down stairs bathrooms and the one woman would do the second floor bathrooms , also see it at Walmart . So it does go on .

FLight Captain

I wouldn't mind walking bare ass naked in front of a woman cleaning the locker room if she seemed comfortable with my nudity. All the better if she was reasonably good looking.

FLight Captain

Hmm, I've never seen that. I'm gonna have to go out and apply for some jobs cleaning the women's locker rooms now!

FLight Captain

Talking Re: Cleaning lady in men's locker room!

Quote Originally Posted by Funky Flesh View Post
    Hmm, I've never seen that. I'm gonna have to go out and apply for some jobs cleaning the women's locker rooms now!
    good luck funky guys will hardly notice a female in the locker room cas let's face it most claning ladies look like well cleaning ladies but I quarantee you try and get in a womans locker room and the girls will scream bloody murder a guy will piss in a urinal next to some cleaning lady and not care the ladies would call 9-1-1- and get you arrested even if you were scrubing the toilets

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by mark1 View Post
    good luck funky guys will hardly notice a female in the locker room cas let's face it most claning ladies look like well cleaning ladies but I quarantee you try and get in a womans locker room and the girls will scream bloody murder a guy will piss in a urinal next to some cleaning lady and not care the ladies would call 9-1-1- and get you arrested even if you were scrubing the toilets
    Another case of double standards.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Tony13 View Post
    Another case of double standards.
    True... so true.