Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    81

    Thumbs up My Review of Flesh Lube

    Water - Stays slick very long, much longer than I have needed anyway. It doesn't get sticky when it does start to dry it just absorbs into my skin like lotion. No smell and no tastes, 9.5/10.
    Fire - Also stays slick much longer than I needed, the warming is very nice and, although subtle, it is very intense on the genetles. It gets slightly sticky when dry but no big deal. No smell but it does have an unplesent taste, 9/10 because of taste.
    Ice - Same as Water when it comes to duration and drying. The tingling is very intense and I loved it. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it smells heavily of menthol and tastes like it too, also it made it sting slightly the next time I had to piss. This one gets a 8/10 because of the forementioned down sides.

    Just an added note it is not quite as thick as ID but not as thin as Astroglide. Over all a great product from ILF and would recomend it to anyone I know.

  2. #2
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,399

    Default Re: My Review of Flesh Lube

    Nice review on the ILF lube.

  3. #3
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,189

    Default Re: My Review of Flesh Lube

    +karma for being the first to review um, ty for ur take on all 3

  4. #4
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7,373

    Default Re: My Review of Flesh Lube

    thanks 4 the review

  5. #5
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    81

    Default Re: My Review of Flesh Lube

    Hey guys after a few FLights with this lube I have to say I like it the best of all the water based lubes I have ever used, especialy the Water. It lasts the longest of the three, now don't get me wrong the others are good too but I have never been partial to warming lubes. Also the Ice comes in second (no pun intended) it is soooo intense, so much so that I have to mix it with the Water. I can usually last about 15 mins. in my STU but as soon as I add some Ice I'm lucky to last 7-10 mins.
    This is just me though, go ahead and buy some while it's on sale. I know you won't be disapointed.

  6. #6
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Niagara Falls, Canada
    Posts
    2,841

    Default Re: My Review of Flesh Lube

    Good review, nice to know ILF released another quality product.

  7. #7
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7,373

    Default Re: My Review of Flesh Lube

    is better than gun oil h2o?

  8. #8
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    543

    Default Re: My Review of Flesh Lube

    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe19 View Post
    Water - Stays slick very long, much longer than I have needed anyway. It doesn't get sticky when it does start to dry it just absorbs into my skin like lotion. No smell and no tastes, 9.5/10.
    Fire - Also stays slick much longer than I needed, the warming is very nice and, although subtle, it is very intense on the genetles. It gets slightly sticky when dry but no big deal. No smell but it does have an unplesent taste, 9/10 because of taste.
    Ice - Same as Water when it comes to duration and drying. The tingling is very intense and I loved it. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it smells heavily of menthol and tastes like it too, also it made it sting slightly the next time I had to piss. This one gets a 8/10 because of the forementioned down sides.

    Just an added note it is not quite as thick as ID but not as thin as Astroglide. Over all a great product from ILF and would recomend it to anyone I know.
    Thank you for the detailed review!
    Fleshlight Daniel
    The #1 Selling Sex Toy in the World!

  9. #9
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    81

    Default Re: My Review of Flesh Lube

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight Gabriel View Post
    is better than gun oil h2o?
    That is one lube that I haven't tried but my next order will include some Gun Oil H2o and I will compare it then.

  10. #10
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,189

    Default Re: My Review of Flesh Lube

    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe19 View Post
    That is one lube that I haven't tried but my next order will include some Gun Oil H2o and I will compare it then.
    its a fun one, i wish i had more of it, but i only got that 2oz sample

  11. #11
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7,373

    Default Re: My Review of Flesh Lube

    Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe19 View Post
    That is one lube that I haven't tried but my next order will include some Gun Oil H2o and I will compare it then.
    okey thanks

  12. #12
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: My Review of Flesh Lube

    I have used both Gun Oil H2o and Fleshlube Water, and I would say that Fleshlube is better. While Gun Oil start out thick and has to be pushed into the Fleshlight, Fleshlube flows like water allowing you to pour it into the Fleshlight and it coats the inside. I have to agree with Average Joe 19. Fleshlube last longer than any water-based lube I've used including Gun Oil, Wet, Id Glide, Climax, Maximus, and Sliquid.

  13. #13
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    540

    Default Re: My Review of Flesh Lube

    Can it be diluted to extend its lifespan?

  14. #14
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    115

    Default Re: My Review of Flesh Lube

    how long do you think the 3pack that's on sale would last? Should it be stored somewhere cool, or even refrigerated, if you keep it a long long time before you use it up?

  15. #15
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,406

    Default Re: My Review of Flesh Lube

    i should have read this before i bought my fire. i would have stuck with the water. i havent used it yet so we shall see.

  16. #16
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Pandora
    Posts
    294

    Default Re: My Review of Flesh Lube

    I bought the Fleshlube elements pack but have yet to try them as I figure I would use the free 2 oz gun oil lube up first but I think I will try them as I have heard good things about each.

  17. #17
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    137

    Default Re: My Review of Flesh Lube

    I had the Fleshlube water and noticed it was better than Gunoil H20 for the lotus insert.

    Fleshlube is a thinner watery lube than GunoilH20, and that seems to work great for inserts with little to no texture.

    For inserts that have texture, a thicker lube like Gunoil H2O might be ideal to act a buffer, especially if you find the texture too stimulating or agitating and need to tone it down a bit. Gunoil H20 is great for masturbating using the hand only, especially if you have rough hands.

  18. #18
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Pandora
    Posts
    294

    Default Re: My Review of Flesh Lube

    I see well I got the Tera Patrick Twista and the Fleshlube elements pack so the shipping was free since it was a good deal with the pack on sale not to mention they seemed like a good set to try. I find the Gunoil is best used sparingly as its a bit to slick and makes it difficult to last to long because of that.
    Last edited by DerekReese; 07-05-2009 at 07:37 PM.

  19. #19
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    81

    Default Re: My Review of Flesh Lube

    Quote Originally Posted by funtymes View Post
    how long do you think the 3pack that's on sale would last? Should it be stored somewhere cool, or even refrigerated, if you keep it a long long time before you use it up?
    My three pack is lasting longer than I thought it would. I have not quite used a quarter of any of them. A little fleshlube goes a long way and I have never had to re-apply in any of my FLights. Also I have had no reason to refigerate any of them but my room is in the basement so it is always cool down here. Hope that helps.

  20. #20
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7,373

    Default Re: My Review of Flesh Lube

    Quote Originally Posted by Will69 View Post
    I have used both Gun Oil H2o and Fleshlube Water, and I would say that Fleshlube is better. While Gun Oil start out thick and has to be pushed into the Fleshlight, Fleshlube flows like water allowing you to pour it into the Fleshlight and it coats the inside. I have to agree with Average Joe 19. Fleshlube last longer than any water-based lube I've used including Gun Oil, Wet, Id Glide, Climax, Maximus, and Sliquid.


    nice

  21. #21
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: My Review of Flesh Lube

    It could be a bad case of the "bad batch" theory. However, the Fleshlube Fire that I ordered is outright greasy. I used it once and never touched it again, it offered me no lubrication at all.

  22. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    349

    Default Re: My Review of Flesh Lube

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekReese View Post
    I see well I got the Tera Patrick Twista and the Fleshlube elements pack so the shipping was free since it was a good deal with the pack on sale not to mention they seemed like a good set to try. I find the Gunoil is best used sparingly as its a bit to slick and makes it difficult to last to long because of that.
    tera patric....mmmm...

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top