Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Fleshlight Techniques

Does anybody have any great techniques with the fleshlight...other than the shoe technique, warming the fleshlight, etc.? I have had my fleshlight for almost 6 months now and was looking for a new way to use the fl. Any responses would be appreciated!

FLight Captain

Default Re: Fleshlight Techniques

well here are all the methods i know other then the 2 you mentioned

1) Between the mattress - Place the FL in the case between your mattresses (lubing before hand), pile up blankets and pillows until you can match up to the FL when on the blankets and pillows. Plow into it with your wrists on the top mattress, try going in deep and hard, and shallow and soft...

2) Cuddling - Take two pillows and lay them on on the other, so that they lay long ways with the mattress nest to where you will be laying. Ball up a blanket or use another pillow up at the head of the bead to lay your head on. Put a small wash cloth or towel in between the pillows near the foot of the pillows, this is so that lube doesn't reach the pillow. Place the lubed up [FL in between the towel and the top pillow near the foot of the pillows, penetrate her, and pull her close, just go as fast or slow as you want while you cuddle with the pillows... adjust as needed.

3) Couch Potato - Same as number one as for basic setup idea, but you have three options here. You can use under a cushion with your wrists on top of the cushion, In the crack between two cushions and a pillow on top of that to rest your wrists on, of going down on top of it. To go down on it, place it in the crack end cap down, with cloth around end cap, Place pillows beside it, and fuck away.

4) Standing Ovation - Find a surface in your house that is about dick height or a little lower. This next step for securing the FL to the surface is really your call. Use a strap and get it around the surface to hold the FL in place. Use some duct tape to hold it down (WARNING: May Leave Residue!). Use a pillow and a strong grip. Or find a way of your own to keep it in place.

5) Ride The Pole - Lay on your back, hold the FL stationary with your penis half way in, then proceed to hump up into it as if it was a girl that was squatting above you and not moving.

If i can think of more, i will post more, but the shower is pretty much a variation of basic masturbation tactics.

FLight First Officer

Wow, a lot of good suggestions, dontbotherme. Karma for you!

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Cowassassin View Post
    Wow, a lot of good suggestions, dontbotherme. Karma for you!
    =) glad you liked them =) i cannot take credit for inventing them though lol... but the names are mine =)