Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Smile Review of all of the inserts...

Please visit this web site for an updated and complete list of reviews: http://fleshlight-reviews.webs.com

I bought my first Fleshlight near the end of last year and, in the time between, collected every texture that ILF offers. (I know, I am an addict!) Anyway, I have never posted on this forum, but I have been lurking for some time. So, I am always seeing people asking about different inserts and that made me decide to whip up a review about them all. Hopefully, this will be useful to somebody since I am taking the one variable from the equation, the different users. While I know my experience will not be the same as everyone, you can at least see how each insert or inserts will compare to what you currently have. Here it is:

Stamina Training Unit
    ILF claims this is one of their most intense sensations ever, I am not going to argue. The insert, at its widest point, is the same diameter of the Super-Tight (1/2”) insert but unlike the ST it contains hundreds of bumps lining the inside. Now, that doesn’t sound particularly interesting but my yank begs to differ. It feels so good from the first time you slide in there and just keeps getting more intense the closer you get to orgasm. When you do decide to unload, or when you can’t stop yourself, it becomes even more intense as those bumps caress the tip of your member.

Butt / Super-Ribbed
    First of all I must say that anal sex in real life doesn’t appeal all that much to me for the obvious reasons. However, the Fleshlight removes these problems leaving me wishing the real thing were as wonderful. The Butt orifice is distinct in its appearance, but also in the fact that the distance to the insert texture is shortened compared to the Lady entrance. The Super-Ribbed insert is usually referred to as the Super-Tight Super-Ribbed insert by most people because it also shares the same Â˝â€ diameter of the smooth Super-Tight insert. However, as the name implies it is ribbed; there are tons of little valleys spaced extremely close together in there and it is a really awesome feeling. If I had to rate this one myself based on its intensity I would probably place it above the STU. Those ridges play hell on the tip of your penis, in an extremely pleasing way. I definitely find that I can reach orgasm much faster with this texture than the STU and once the orgasm starts I HAVE to stop moving in and out because my head is so sensitive by this point.

Raven Riley / Lotus
    ILF’s newest insert is supposed to simulate vaginal sex perfectly. Now, when I first got this one and tried it out I was completely disappointed with it, but after having it for some time now and getting a chance to use it more I have really come to love it. The vaginal lips and clitoris are so much better to look at, since they are molded after Raven Riley, than the standard Lady orifice. Another thing I noticed about this sleeve is that the material it is made out of is noticeably softer than any of my other inserts. Anyway, as you first start into the Lotus and pass the tight entrance you find yourself in a wide opening that ends in what ILF calls an inverted node followed by some more chambers like what you find in the Wonder Wave. I will be the first to say that this insert is not anywhere near as intense as most of my other ones, but if that is all I said to describe it, I would be doing it a severe injustice. I can only explain it by saying that it is extremely pleasing to use; the soft insert feels so good and then you reach that inverted node, which curls backwards when you pull out past it. All of that together makes for an amazing FLight with an unexpectedly strong orgasm at the end.

Lady / Vortex
    The Vortex is difficult to explain in words because the interior is quite complex. I suppose I should start by mentioning that there are multiple seams or ridges that spiral around the interior as they run the length of the insert. Now, that alone would be intense, but there are also multiple chambers of varying diameter. At its tightest point it has the same Âźâ€ diameter of the Ultra-Tight insert but the variation in diameter plus the spiraling ridges are impossible to explain in words. All I can say is that it is one of the most interesting sensations of all of my inserts. If there was any insert that you should get in the Ice color, it is this one. It is so awesome to be able to see your shaft running through those sensational chambers!

Butt / Speed Bump
    Supposedly the most intense sensation you can get with a Fleshlight is the Speed Bump and I agree. Now, if you were to compare this insert with the STU you would see that they are basically the same setup, but how they are executed makes all of the difference in the world. The Speed Bump is yet another Â˝â€ diameter sleeve with the well-known Super-Tight Super-Ribbed moniker. The STU and SB share the same staggered bump pattern, but while the STU has large, closely spaced bumps the SB has smaller bumps that are spaced considerably further apart and the sensation is totally different. It feels like 50 little fingers rubbing your head and shaft as your plunge in and out of this insert. Lasting takes serious practice in this insert, you just have to completely stop moving your penis when you get close to orgasm, but let me tell you when you do decide to let go it will drain you like crazy. It is definitely a knee-trembler.

Lady / Wonder Wave
    If memory serves me correctly this was the first textured insert available in the Fleshlight and it still is a very good one. As the name implies, there are many sequential waves lining the insert. I was a little skeptical of this insert since the FL community hailed it as one of the all-time favorites and that sets the grounds for a big possible let down. Yet again my worries were thwarted after using this one a couple of times. Those continuous waves just caress the tip of your penis and are just as pleasing as you rub back past them as when you push through them. Even with the release of the Lotus most people swear this is the more realistic insert.

Stealth / Original
    I was not expecting much from this insert since it is looser than any other insert I have, but after about the second session of using it, I REALLY like it! It is exactly the same as my Ultra-Tight, but 4 times wider on the inside, now that might make it sound to wide, but trust me it isn’t. I suppose I should have just said that is like the UT because it is totally smooth. Anyway, if you want a slow, relaxing session that still ends with an amazing orgasm, then grab this one. It should be mentioned that I used this insert after trying every other textured insert available and I still like it. Now, I decided to get the Stealth entrance since I didn’t have it, and I am glad I did! It is shaped like a coin slot and it WRAPS your dick in a way that resembles the Butt orifice but I find it more pleasing.

Tera Patrick / Twista
    INTENSE! Absolutely no other word for this insert! It will have to squirming around as you stroke your yank! I rate this insert as a tie with the Speed Bump on the subject of intensity. The interior has a spiraling ridge that runs the whole length and on top of that the canal gets tighter from beginning to end! In the end, as much as I like the Lotus, this one wins when it comes to the best orgasm.

Ok, as I mentioned before, everyone will have a slightly different experience so don't hang me from the yard-arm if you disagree with any of my reviews above. Also, I know that penis size affects the feeling so, for reference, I am an average 7 inches long with average girth. Now with that out of the way, if anybody wants more elaboration on a certain orifice or texture, just let me know and I will be happy to do so.

FLight First Officer

Default Re: Review of all of the inserts...

Nice reviews, I wish I would have payed more attention and stumbled upon this thread before ordering. I was bouncing back and forth between the Twista and STU like a Mexican jumping bean for a few days and I was simply skimming/searching the forum for topics with those in the title.

On that note, I did order my first FLight the other day (T.P. Twista) and think your reviews -- from one person's perspective only -- on both affirmed I made the right decision for my first FL.

I've seen ups and downs but if you can enjoy it with "average girth" (which I assume you go by FL's average of 4-5 inch -- myself near the upper of this) then I'll be pleased with it. Many people seem to complain about it getting wider, even though the math says you'll still probably be pressing against the sides easily for your average guy -- still enjoying the texture.

I'm still out on the debate of "is tighter better", but if I have some money laying around and these things are as addictive (probably a bad term) as they seem I'll probably find out in due time my preferences there.

FLight First Officer

i also have all of the textures, and i agree with you. great job on the reviews.

FLight Attendant

Thanks for your reviews, this post in particular helped me make an informed purchase. I went with the Wonder Wave to regain sensation while staying with an "authentic" feel.

FLight Attendant

nice reviews, this helped me.

FLight Captain

nice thanks

FLight Navigator

Powerhouse, thanks for your informed comment. I only have four of the textures, but agree with you on all of those: Original, WW, Lotus and Twista.

I have taken the liberty of quoting you on Fleshlight Australia, as useful information to the ongoing debate on textures.

Although I live in the UK, as we have no real equivalent forum, I "hang out" on the Australian site, visiting here on occasion as well.

FLight Navigator

I don't know if it's in the post and I missed it, but I don't see any reviews for the ultra tight and super tight.

Quote Originally Posted by flyer47 View Post
    I don't know if it's in the post and I missed it, but I don't see any reviews for the ultra tight and super tight.
    I cannot believe that I forgot to review those inserts, sorry!! Anywhere here are the combinations I have:

Mini-Maid / Ultra-Tight
    I kind of expected this one to be boring since it is a smooth insert, but damn was I wrong! I cannot explain how great it feels to thrust into the UT's 1/4" canal! The Mini-Maid orifice, while obviously unrealistic, does feel great. Although, I should mention that it seems to me that there is considerably more distance from the entrance until you reach the tighter canal. Anyway, this one always takes me to a fantastic orgasm! Also worth noting is how little volume there is in the UT's canal, even a small load will come oozing out of the end of the insert.

Mouth / Super-Tight
    The ST is a great insert and as you would probably guess I would place it between the UT and Original when it comes to enjoyment. I didn't really buy this FleshLight because of the texture, but because I wanted one with a mouth orifice. Sometimes if you are REALLY excited, the UT is just a bit too tight and it is a little uncomfortable to use, but the ST fills this gap if you want something tighter than the original. As much as I enjoy the ST I can't, with good conscience, recommend it over any of the textured inserts as they provide the same diameter but more pleasure.

I will also be ordering a Touch Vibro and Cyclone Vibro probably within the next week. When I get them I will tell you guys what I think!

FLight Attendant

can you give us your opinion on the best one when you're done reviewing the vibro

I just placed my order; a Lady Touch and Butt Cyclone! I will post reviews of these as soon as I get them!

Jackmeoff123 - Do you mean which Vibro texture is the best, or the best out of all of them?

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by ThePowerHouse View Post
    I just placed my order; a Lady Touch and Butt Cyclone! I will post reviews of these as soon as I get them!

Jackmeoff123 - Do you mean which Vibro texture is the best, or the best out of all of them?
    I meant what is best out of all of them, touch vs cyclone would be nice too.

Sorry guys for taking so long to get reply about the Vibro's. Classes have started at my university and my free time is now scarce. I currently can't comment on the Cyclone texture since the one they sent me is defective in the fact that it does not get tighter the deeper you go. I am currently in a debate with ILF support about this since the guy claimed that only the Twista and Vortex have diameter differences. That is NOT what the Cyclone page says, nor is that what the two images show. Anyway, here is the review for the Touch.

Lady Vibro / Touch
    The interior of this insert is unique from the others because the cylindrical "fingers" extend out far enough from the wall to completely obscure your view from the orifice to the end. In other words, if you try to look through the insert you cannot see past the first two rows of fingers. The fingers are, as I already mentioned, cylindrical and not very wide in diameter. They are also angled away from the orifice and point towards the end. Each row contains three cylinders and every other row is rotated. The best way I can describe this is to visualize a triangle where each vertex is one of the fingers, then overlap another triangle rotated 180 degrees (upside down compared to the first) with a vertex touching the center of the base of the first. That might be a little hard to see, I will try to take a picture today and post it. For you that own the STU, the offset pattern is the same. Now that I have that explained (I hope) I will talk about the vibrating bullets. I absolutely HATE them! The vibration is fine but once you start to use the Fleshlight I found them to be extremely uncomfortable. Yes, they increase the tightness of the canal where they are placed, but when your head gets passed them and you pull back out you collide with those hard bullets. Maybe, using one instead of all three would mitigate this problem, but my suggestion is to not even waste you time with the damn things. I have stated before that I am just average size and I can only imagine how much more uncomfortable they would be if you had more girth than I do. However, it's not all bad. Leave the bullets out and the insert is pretty good. Those fingers really become apparent on the out-stroke and the combination of basically zero diameter due to the fingers' orientation and length makes the FLight quite pleasing. I should also mention that all of those fingers make a huge increase in surface area and this sleeve is therefore a lube lover. It is also quite difficult to clean. With all of that said, I can't recommend this texture due to it's $20 or $10 price premium compared to the original and FLG textures, respectively. The inclusion of the vibrating bullets is simply not worth the extra cost. My recommendation to ILF is to offer the texture, sans the bullets, alongside the Vibro line for twenty bucks less.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmeoff123 View Post
    I meant what is best out of all of them, touch vs cyclone would be nice too.
    I will try my best here, the only problem is that my favorites tend to change. I will list them from most intense to least intense and then how I would order them based on preference.

Most intense > least intense:

1. Stamina Training Unit
    2. Speed Bump
    3. Super-Ribbed
    4. Twista
    5. Vortex
    6. Wonder Wave
    7. Touch
    8. Ultra-Tight
    9. Lotus
    10. Turbo-Tube
    11. Super-Tight
    12. Original

My preference, greatest to lowest:

1. Wonder Wave
    2. Stamina Training Unit
    3. Twista
    4. Speed Bump
    5. Super-Ribbed
    6. Vortex
    7. Ultra-Tight
    8. Lotus
    9. Touch
    10. Super-Tight
    11. Original
    12. Turbo-Tube

Please remember that these lists are subjective and don't bash me if you don't agree. I have to say that making these lists was extremely hard, I mean I love all of them.

Exclamation Re: Review of all of the inserts...

Well, I have my Cyclone issue corrected now and figured I should post what I think about it.

Butt Vibro / Cyclone
    Let me start with this: do NOT buy the Touch over the Cyclone! The Cyclone is so much more enjoyable. The internal design is basically like the Twista, but tighter and with many more spirals. Now that I have said that, it is in another league compared to the Twista in my opinion. As you are using it, it just keeps getting more intense and enjoyable (careful, if you are vocal this might be a problem ) The Cyclone has landed near the top on my favorites and it has been in my top 3 choices for usage lately.

Here is also an updated preference list:

Most intense > least intense:

1. Stamina Training Unit
    2. Speed Bump
    3. Cyclone
    4. Super-Ribbed
    5. Twista
    6. Vortex
    7. Wonder Wave
    8. Touch
    9. Ultra-Tight
    10. Lotus
    11. Turbo-Tube
    12. Super-Tight
    13. Original

My preference, greatest to lowest:

1. Wonder Wave
    2. Stamina Training Unit
    3. Cyclone
    4. Twista
    5. Speed Bump
    6. Super-Ribbed
    7. Vortex
    8. Ultra-Tight
    9. Lotus
    10. Touch
    11. Super-Tight
    12. Original
    13. Turbo-Tube

FLight First Officer

Hilarious........I was looking for a review of the Cyclone, did a search on Cyclone, and found your thread. Read your problem thread, and saw how the issue was resolved. Next I thought, "Hey there's no follow up with the Cyclone!"

30+ minutes later....Update.

Probably will skip the Touch and Twista in favor of the Cyclone. Good Review!

ThePowerHouse, since you split one of the Cyclone sleeves, how far in does it start narrowing?

Banned

Sorry guys for taking so long to get reply about the Vibro's. Classes have started at my university and my free time is now scarce. I currently can't comment on the Cyclone texture since the one they sent me is defective in the fact that it does not get tighter the deeper you go. I am currently in a debate with ILF support about this since the guy claimed that only the Twista and Vortex have diameter differences. That is NOT what the Cyclone page says, nor is that what the two images show. Anyway, here is the review for the Touch.

Lady Vibro / Touch
    The interior of this insert is unique from the others because the cylindrical "fingers" extend out far enough from the wall to completely obscure your view from the orifice to the end. In other words, if you try to look through the insert you cannot see past the first two rows of fingers. The fingers are, as I already mentioned, cylindrical and not very wide in diameter. They are also angled away from the orifice and point towards the end. Each row contains three cylinders and every other row is rotated. The best way I can describe this is to visualize a triangle where each vertex is one of the fingers, then overlap another triangle rotated 180 degrees (upside down compared to the first) with a vertex touching the center of the base of the first. That might be a little hard to see, I will try to take a picture today and post it. For you that own the STU, the offset pattern is the same. Now that I have that explained (I hope) I will talk about the vibrating bullets. I absolutely HATE them! The vibration is fine but once you start to use the Fleshlight I found them to be extremely uncomfortable. Yes, they increase the tightness of the canal where they are placed, but when your head gets passed them and you pull back out you collide with those hard bullets. Maybe, using one instead of all three would mitigate this problem, but my suggestion is to not even waste you time with the damn things. I have stated before that I am just average size and I can only imagine how much more uncomfortable they would be if you had more girth than I do. However, it's not all bad. Leave the bullets out and the insert is pretty good. Those fingers really become apparent on the out-stroke and the combination of basically zero diameter due to the fingers' orientation and length makes the FLight quite pleasing. I should also mention that all of those fingers make a huge increase in surface area and this sleeve is therefore a lube lover. It is also quite difficult to clean. With all of that said, I can't recommend this texture due to it's $20 or $10 price premium compared to the original and FLG textures, respectively. The inclusion of the vibrating bullets is simply not worth the extra cost. My recommendation to ILF is to offer the texture, sans the bullets, alongside the Vibro line for twenty bucks less.
    wow..nice post...well done

Well, as my Christmas present to myself for a great semester at university I ordered two more FLs!! I got the Jenna Haze Forbidden and Lupe Fuentes Mini-Lotus. Got the two for a steal with the 20% off deal! Anyway, I just wanted to let anyone that uses this thread for information that I will post reviews of them as soon as they arrive and give them a proper welcome.

FLight First Officer

Will you review SIACs as well?

I haven't bought any of the SIACs yet, but let's say that the Spread Eagle is probably in the near future. When I do get one I will definitely let you guys know what they are like.
    Last edited by ThePowerHouse; 12-25-2009 at 03:32 PM.

SeventhBase, look what you have caused me to do!! I couldn't help myself! I just went ahead and ordered the SIAC 3-Pack with the 15% deal! Please keep in mind that it will take a little while to try all 5 of my new Fleshlights out. I also will not write a review about one if I haven't used it at least twice since I have had incidents where the first FLight wasn't very good but the second was excellent. So, I will make posts about them when I have tested them thoroughly. List of reviews to come over the course of the next week or two:

• Lupe Fuentes - Mini-Lotus
    • Jenna Haze - Forbidden
    • Pink Lotus Lager - (I guess you could call this insert Mini-Mini-Lotus)
    • Abbey's Secret Ale - Mini-Speed Bump
    • Spread Eagle Brew - Mini-Vortex

Wow, this is going to be hard work testing all of these. Work isn't the right word, is it?

I also wanted to say a little something. I hope that I am helping some people choose the correct FL for themselves because they sure as hell aren't cheap and disappointment from a $60-$90 sex "toy" is a bitch. I know that not everyone will, or can, spend the kind of money I did to acquire my "collection". I am not trying to boast about my expenditure, I am just trying to say that I feel that since I can do this service of helping people pick from the vast array of FLs available, I should. I humbly say that the users on this forum were indispensable when I was looking for my first one. So, I guess this is a little speech about standing on the shoulders of others to help more people. I hope this makes sense.

Guys, I am sorry about this if you were expecting reviews of those products I posted about earlier. I am canceling the orders because I have thought a lot about it and I cannot come to terms with the idea that I would be spending nearly $200 more on those items. I already have 13, so justifying another 5 is kind of hard. Maybe in the future I will collect them.

Again, sorry.

Fleshlights make a man very indecisive, do you know that? I was regretting canceling my order the very second I did it. Anyway, I was just messing about on the site and I thought about the 15% code that I received from the SIAC site and whether it would work on the entire order or just the SIACs. So I placed the SIAC 3-pack, Lupe Fuentes, and Jenna Haze Forbidden in the cart and began to checkout. Much to my happiness the code simply knocked 15% from entire order! So, that left my order at $155 after using the max amount of FleshBucks that are allowed. I still didn't want to pay that much, so I dropped the Jenna Haze and my order was right at $100. Now, that I can live with. So, there you have it, I am still getting all the FLs I mentioned two posts ago, minus the Jenna Haze Forbidden. Honestly, I am glad I decided to go against the JH one because I just don't know what it is about her, but I do not find her attractive at all. But, hey, to each his own.

So, there will be reviews after all.

FLight First Officer

I don't think I've pictured Jenna's ass but once while FLYing.

I've had better memories and different types of anal porn to distract me from her image. I'm not a Jenna hater, but sometimes it's hard to find a good porn scene that gets you going.....despite Jenna's sig being on the FL.

Can't wait for your reviews!!!!

FLight Attendant

I'm on the dge of getting another fleshlight, i have a wonder wave and am looking for something that's tighter - i'm stuck on the lotus vs the twista.

would the twista be too similar to the wonder wave ribs, or does the spiral and tightening canal make the difference?

and i'm way into the multiple chambers of the lotus - one of my favorite methods is to fuck little thrusts at different depths of the WW, and the ridges and nodes would be fun i presume.

can anyone comment on the twista vs lotus?

Well, in my opinion the Twista doesn't feel at all like the Wonder Wave and since you wanted something that felt tighter I would go with the Twista. The Lotus is interesting in that it has some tight areas, but they just don't feel that way. If you want something tighter than the Twista then go for the Cyclone Vibro if you can stand to pay $90 for it.

FLight Navigator

Ribsfordinner I would highly advise not getting the lotus and get the Lupe Fuentes mini lotus or the Tera Patrick Twista, the lotus is a mixed bag that I feel doesn't justify the risk as the $80 price tag is not cheap. I have both the Twista and mini lotus and the difference is that you will last longer in the mini lotus and its tighter almost like a virgin and not quite as intense as the twista.

My buddy recently got a Jesse Jane Lotus and he was dissapointed cause its to much of a lead in before you get to experience the actual texture which is the biggest complaint of the lotus which is why they created the other two versions of it.

Lupe Fuentes / Mini-Lotus
    I have to say that my Raven Riley Lotus is one of my favorites and, I can't believe I am saying this, Lupe just dethroned it from its position! I never had a problem with the original Lotus texture, but this new tighter version is just better, period. You can definitely tell what structure you are passing when you are in this insert, the Lotus was kind of vague in this department. Not only is the texture better but the new "FleshTone" material is also much better. Now there is no way I can recommend the standard Lotus since this version is better in every way!

Pink Lotus Lager SIAC / Uber-Mini-Lotus
    So, after praising the standard Mini-Lotus, you would think that since this is even smaller and tighter I would praise it higher. However, I think I would call it a tie. When I first unscrewed the cap from this I thought, "Uh oh, that is a little too small for me..." Thankfully, I was wrong. The entrance is much, much smaller than the standard Lady FL, but I fit without any problem. I would probably rate this insert slightly more intense than the standard Mini-Lotus due to the size of the entrance and the fact that the internal set up feels a little harder. Maybe harder isn't the right word, perhaps saying the texture feels thicker paints a better picture. Also, I didn't have a problem with the length of the insert; I never hit the end cap or anything. So, the take away message is: if you thought the original Lotus was too loose, then I just about guarantee you will enjoy this one even if you are quite below average, but I can also see them being uncomfortable if you are really large.

Abbey's Secret Ale SIAC / Mini-Speed Bump
    I was astonished at the sensation of this insert when I first tried it and I currently rank this at top for the most intense. It isn't too intense though, I thoroughly enjoyed my entire session with this SIAC. In my opinion, I would have called it the Mini-STU due to the size of the internal bumps compared to their distance. It will drain you no matter how easy you go at it. I always liked the SB and STU, now you have a choice of insert that is a blend of both and tighter to boot! Now, that IS a good combination!

General SIAC Note
    The end caps of these SIACs are much, and I really mean much more air-tight. Twist it all the way and you aren't pulling out, end of story. Just as the standard FLs have rectangular cut outs in the case so that you can vary the suction considerably, these do as well. There is one problem with them, and this could go unmentioned in a review, noise. Depending on how much you have the cap tightened it can range in sound from a loud whistle to the dull sound of a lot of air moving around. I have to barely have the cap tightened, like any less tight and the damn thing falls off, to keep it within a manageable sound that I feel I can comfortably cover with music. So, warning to those that live in a house with thin walls like me and worry about the noise. Any, at $40 these are a great new twists on old textures and you should try them even if you own the full-size variants!

I should have the review for the Spread Eagle Brew SIAC posted within the next day.

Ok, this is something I have been wanting to do ever since I made those lists of my favorites. I don't like the lists because frankly, I change my mind literally as often as I change my underwear, so I have a little different way of giving the same information but more accurately.

Example
    Level of Intensity / My Preference Level

Stamina Training Unit
    High / High
    Notes
    Great for quick sessions or long sessions for training.

Super-Ribbed / Butt
    High / High
    Notes
    Be careful with your choice of lube, for some reason this insert causes me to have a slight burning sensation due to lubricant entering my urethra. ID Pleasure, I know from experience will cause this and I think it is due to this lube's slight cooling sensation. I had no issue when using Gun Oil H2O but the reason I stopped using Gun Oil is after trying ID is that it really, and I mean REALLY lowers the sensation of FLs for me. If I use Gun Oil on the SR, I can't feel the ridges, but with ID I can feel every one of them.

Lotus / Raven Riley
    Medium / Very High
    Notes
    Not as intense as most textures, but its unique feeling makes it one of my chart toppers. Warning - I am not sure that even I, at 7", reach more than one chamber past the inverted node.

Vortex / Lady Ice
    High / High
    Notes
    To me, this insert is not as intense as most other people describe it. Do not get me wrong, it is still quite intense and very enjoyable.

Speed Bump / Butt Ice
    Very High / High
    Notes
    One of the best for a quick, hard session.

Wonder Wave / Lady Ice
    Medium / Very High
    Notes
    Just like the Lotus, not as intense as others, but you cannot go wrong with this insert for any session.

Original / Stealth
    Very Low / Never Used
    Notes
    The least intense of all, but still reasonably good. Just do not buy it over any of the textured inserts.

Twista / Tera Patrick
    High / High
    Notes
    You cannot go wrong with this texture, it is intense and Tera's lips are a wonderful sight when you are using it.

Ultra-Tight / Mini-Maid
    Low / Low
    Notes
    By far the best of the non-textured inserts, but still not as good as the textured ones. If you do decide to get this one, be aware that it is ridiculously tight and requires a lot of lube.

Super-Tight / Mouth
    Very Low / Never Used
    Notes
    I cannot explain why I do not like this insert. I place it beneath the Original and Ultra-Tight when it comes to preference and feel. Also, this insert requires just as much lube as the UT. I wouldn't buy this insert unless the UT is too tight and you already have all the textured inserts.

Touch Vibro / Lady
    High / High
    Notes
    Too expensive just for the addition of 3 vibrating bullets that make the insert uncomfortable. However, without the bullets it is a great feeling.

Cyclone Vibro / Butt
    Very High / Very High
    Notes
    Just like the Touch, too expensive but leave the bullets out and this becomes one of the best sensations for a hard, intense FLight.

Mini-Lotus / Lupe Fuentes
    High / Very High
    Notes
    Better than the standard Lotus, no other way to say it. If you want the Lotus, get this one instead.

Mini-Lotus SIAC / Pink Lotus Lager Sex In A Can
    High / High

Mini-Speed Bump SIAC / Abbey's Secret Ale Sex In A Can
    Extremely High / High

FLight Navigator

ThePowerHouse

Thanks for all the info must have cost you a small fortune to do all these testimonial and its appreciated !

My first purchase will be the Cyclone on your recommendation

FLight First Officer

Lupe Fuentes / Mini-Lotus
    I have to say that my Raven Riley Lotus is one of my favorites and, I can't believe I am saying this, Lupe just dethroned it from its position! I never had a problem with the original Lotus texture, but this new tighter version is just better, period. You can definitely tell what structure you are passing when you are in this insert, the Lotus was kind of vague in this department. Not only is the texture better but the new "FleshTone" material is also much better. Now there is no way I can recommend the standard Lotus since this version is better in every way!
    Thanks for the review, that's the one I'm planning on getting very soon.

FLight Navigator

How did you get on with the Spread Eagle Brew - Mini-Vortex ?

Sorry for taking so long to respond. University classes take priority over my, uh, extra-curricular activities Anyway, here is the review for the Spread Eagle.

Spread Eagle SIAC / Mini-Vortex
    Medium / Medium
    I am a big fan of the full-size Vortex, but for some reason this sleeve does not feel as good. My theory is that the ridges are spaced closer together and are harder to discern. The varying diameter chambers are much more prominent in this one compared to the full-size because you can pass through more of the them on each stroke. Personally, this is my least favorite of the SIAC line. However, I still break this one out for a pounding pretty often, so that tells you something. I do like the orifice, it is a welcome change among my sea of Lady Fleshlights.

Guys, I am going to buy the Lupe Fuentes Forbidden for sure, but I am having trouble picking between two others. I am considering the Succu Dry, which worries me that it will be too like the Mini-Speed Bump and the fact that I have no vampire fetish, and (gasp) the Jimmy Visconti Swallow. I am a totally straight male, but I really want to try that new texture that people are raving about in the FJ forum. I am just worried that every time I get that one out and use it that I will not be able to get away from the fact that it is a male/gay Fleshjack despite Jimmy's rather feminine lips. So, am I being too ridiculous?

FLight First Officer

OMG. you write it all right!! WEll DONE!! AWESOME!!
    When you gonna publish some another review..?
    I'll be glad to read it..

Ok, so I am over my retarded view that I will somehow become a homosexual by buying the Visconti Swallow. I just ordered it plus a Lupe Fuentes Forbidden. I will review them when they come in!!

FLight Captain

Sorry for taking so long to respond. University classes take priority over my, uh, extra-curricular activities Anyway, here is the review for the Spread Eagle.

Spread Eagle SIAC / Mini-Vortex
    Medium / Medium
    I am a big fan of the full-size Vortex, but for some reason this sleeve does not feel as good. My theory is that the ridges are spaced closer together and are harder to discern. The varying diameter chambers are much more prominent in this one compared to the full-size because you can pass through more of the them on each stroke. Personally, this is my least favorite of the SIAC line. However, I still break this one out for a pounding pretty often, so that tells you something. I do like the orifice, it is a welcome change among my sea of Lady Fleshlights.
    I came to the same conclusion. The full-sized Vortex just feels better all around.

Guys, I am going to buy the Lupe Fuentes Forbidden for sure, but I am having trouble picking between two others. I am considering the Succu Dry, which worries me that it will be too like the Mini-Speed Bump and the fact that I have no vampire fetish, and (gasp) the Jimmy Visconti Swallow. I am a totally straight male, but I really want to try that new texture that people are raving about in the FJ forum. I am just worried that every time I get that one out and use it that I will not be able to get away from the fact that it is a male/gay Fleshjack despite Jimmy's rather feminine lips. So, am I being too ridiculous?
    The Succu-Dry produces a bite effect that kind of hurts, but in a good way. Its nothing like the Mini-SB. I still think the Swallow is coming to the FLG lineup sometime in the next few months. Tomorrow is the first Monday of April, so I bet some kind of special/new product will be arriving.

Well, I guess if something comes out tomorrow, I will just have to get it too. I need some sort of treatment for this expensive addiction!!

FLight Attendant

After reading Orlandot94's previous comment I have decided to rethink avoiding the original Vortex. I have the SIAC mini vortex and thought getting the original vortex would be a waste of $$. I am planning on getting a 3-4-2 later this month, and I am thinking that the std. vortex might be a better choice than a ST. I sure hope that ILF has some other offers as well in April!

Thunder_Bolt, I wouldn't get any of the smooth sleeves, they just can't compare to any of the textured sleeves.

FLight Attendant

great review!! Thanks for info..

FLight First Officer

Ok, so I am over my retarded view that I will somehow become a homosexual by buying the Visconti Swallow. I just ordered it plus a Lupe Fuentes Forbidden. I will review them when they come in!!
    I am happy to hear that.

Well, orlandot94, you were right. They did release new stuff! I already perused the website and found that they re-released O'Doyle's Stout, in pink thankfully, and the Lady Lotus Lager. Plus the addition of Sukit Draft with the Mini-Swallow! I also surfed over to the FleshJack website and found they released the Jack Soda line as well. Basically Jack's Cherry Pop is the same as O'Doyle's Stout SIAC, they have the same entrance and Mini-Forbidden texture, and Jack's Banana Cream Soda is the same as the Sukit Draft with the mouth orifice and Mini-Swallow texture. However, while the SIAC line technically only gained two new members since the Lady Lotus Lager has already been out, the Jack's Soda line ended up with three. The last FleshJack is the Jack's Gape Soda with a new bottom entrance and a Mini-STU texture! I just ordered the Jack's Soda 3-Pack since it is cheaper than buying O'Doyle's Stout and Sukit Draft from the FL website and then Gape Soda from the FJ website. Since I just ordered the LF Forbidden and JV Swallow, I am forcing myself to wait a little while before this new order comes in by sending payment via money order.

Anyway, in the coming week or two you can expect reviews of the following:

• Lupe Fuentes Forbidden
    • Jimmy Visconti Swallow
    • Jack's Cherry Pop Mini-Squeeze (O'Doyle's Stout Mini-Forbidden SIAC)
    • Jack's Banana Cream Soda Mini-Swallow (Sukit Draft Mini-Swallow SIAC)
    • Jack's Gape Soda Mini-Stamina (Mini-STU)

I also was one of the first 150 to place an order on those new FJS and got a free pair of underwear with the FJ logo. Actually, I think I got three pairs, one of each color because I had to select sizes for each color. I think this is rather funny since I am straight and wouldn't dare wear these!

iBaked, if you look at the images of Abbey's Secret Ale and then Jack's Gape Soda, I think the bumps are slightly larger on the Gape and they are spaced slightly closer together. It may just be my imagination, but either way I don't mind since getting the 3-Pack and using my ridiculous fund of FleshBucks it only came out to $80, which is the same as just buying the other two. Also, a little price tip if shipping to you is more than $10. If you choose to get the either the SIAC 3-Pack or the Jack's Soda 3-Pack you will notice that you are $0.05 from getting free shipping. Just grab the smallest bottle of Fleshlube that you like for $9.95 and this will net you free shipping. Now, you come out spending slightly less plus basically a free bottle of lube!

FLight Captain

iBaked, if you look at the images of Abbey's Secret Ale and then Jack's Gape Soda, I think the bumps are slightly larger on the Gape and they are spaced slightly closer together. It may just be my imagination, but either way I don't mind since getting the 3-Pack and using my ridiculous fund of FleshBucks it only came out to $80, which is the same as just buying the other two. Also, a little price tip if shipping to you is more than $10. If you choose to get the either the SIAC 3-Pack or the Jack's Soda 3-Pack you will notice that you are $0.05 from getting free shipping. Just grab the smallest bottle of Fleshlube that you like for $9.95 and this will net you free shipping. Now, you come out spending slightly less plus basically a free bottle of lube!
    Yes this is interesting. First, they have another texture on the Fleshjack site which isn't on the Fleshlight site. I'm not sure if I like this splitting of textures, I would rather of them all available on Fleshlight, because it makes it harder to make purchasing decisions. The normal Swallow is FJ, but the Mini-Swallow is available on both. Now FJ has another texture, the mini-STU. So basically ILF added 2 new textures today: Mini-STU, Mini-Swallow. Makes it slightly harder for us collectors, guess I'll need to make a spreadsheet.

Second, it doesn't appear to look like the STU, but perhaps they can't just size it down, they need to space out the bumps more. It will be interesting to see what it feels like. Please let us know!

I don't like the exclusive texture business either. I would really pissed off if I had to pay separate shipping for an order to get one of the SIACs and then one for a FJS.

FLight Attendant

Hi,

I'm planning on buying my first fleshlight soon but I have no idea which one I'll buy.
    I see you rank the STU highly, would you recommend it to a newcomer?

TIA.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by rpsgc View Post
    Hi,

I'm planning on buying my first fleshlight soon but I have no idea which one I'll buy.
    I see you rank the STU highly, would you recommend it to a newcomer?

TIA.
    I would. Every man should own the STU. You can't go wrong. You'll need time to fully adjust to it as a newcomer, but its excellent.

I recommend the STU. It was my first FL as well and there hasn't been a single use that I regret buying it.

FLight Navigator

I think the STU is a good choice for a first buy. Plus, if you want, you can save money by just buying sleeves and not the cases, and the STU is the only one where for some reason you HAVE to buy the case. So if you don't plan to buy cases with all your sleeves, the STU makes the absolute most sense as a first purchase. Ssome people like having a case for every singe sleeve... I personally don't see the need but I may eventually just use the combo deal to get a bunch of different-colored cases after I've run out of new sleeves to buy Until then, I'll use the extra cash to get more textures instead.

It just happened to be mine because I bought it from a store that only carried the original and the STU, and the STU sounded way more enticing. Even on my first use my knees practically gave out the orgasm was so intense. I've since found that not all textures are quite as easy to get into, but the easiness of the STU also makes it a good choice.
    Last edited by conquistador; 04-06-2010 at 09:23 PM.

FLight Navigator

You may also want to think about getting one of those limited edition Vibro Glow STUs in the Specials section instead, if you think you'll probably purchase at least one other Vibro sleeve in the future. It's just $5 more than your standard Vibro kit ($25 more than a normal STU but it comes with the vibrating bullets and batteries that can be used on other vibro sleeves) and I wish I had seen this site and bought one before I bought my regular STU... because starting off, it's only an extra $5 which is worth it to me, but if I were to get it now, I'd be paying for a case I don't need and a texture I already have

Also, the 3-pack of the gold Sex-in-a-Cans is a really amazing deal since you have none of those textures yet. It's got mini versions of the lotus, swallow, and forbidden which are really more intense than their larger counterparts. The last two textures are pretty new so they aren't even mentioned in this post, but I really think that those 3 textures are the absolute best that ILF has to offer.
    Last edited by conquistador; 04-06-2010 at 09:32 PM.