Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Captain

Smile Review: ***** Warmer and Fleshlight

Review: ***** Warmer and Fleshlight

This is an alternative way to warm your Fleshlight without water. Keep in mind the ***** Warmer is not designed for the Fleshlight. It is specifically designed to warm any of their ***** Onacup products. ***** products are designed to fit the Japanese male member which is smaller than most males. This is the main drawback of the warmer. The warming tube of this product is only 3 inches in length! The average erect male member is around 5 inches.

I purchased the warmer from a U.S. importer for $39.99 and $6.45 shipping. The instruction manual was in Japanese, however the instruction manual is in English on the U.S. importer's website and was easy to follow.

Real World Test Flight

Normally, I warm my FL sleeve by running hot water through it for a minute, then shake off the dripping water. Even when I shake off the water and place the sleeve in the case, some water still gets on the floor. Warming with water is a step I think most would prefer to skip. Note this test took place on a warm summer day and not a cold winter day. This test is subjective and your mileage may vary.

Operating the warmer is very simple. I plugged the warming base into the electrical outlet which is U.S.120 volts and removed the warmers cover. I was initially concerned that the warmer might not work in the U.S. since the warmer is listed as 100 volts. I contacted the supplier and was assured that it works in the U.S. without problem.

I applied lube to the removable warming tube and inserted it into the FL with FL end cap on. I then placed the FL with warming tube onto the warming base and pushed the on button which turns red when on. The warmer is designed to switch from warming mode to stay warm mode after 5 minutes. The warmer is designed to heat up to 108 degrees Farenheit. Since the warmer has no auto-shutoff, I set my cell phone to ring me after 5 minutes.

After 5 minutes, I turned off the warmer and removed the warming tube from the FL. I tested the warmth by placing my finger into the FL. It was definitely warm, but could have been a little more warm based upon my personal preference. I then applied lube to the FL and myself and thrust into the FL.

Ok, this is where the real world test really begins. I am 5.5 to 6 inches in length depending upon excitement level. Although the warming tube is only 3 inches, it did provide warmth to the inside of the sleeve up to about 5 inches. This was my only disappointment. Warmth up to the 6 inch level would have been ideal in order to dial into the sweet spot! I still found it a very good experience. Of course, guys bigger than this would want warmth up to their size.

For me, I have to say that warming with water is now a thing of the past. Overall, I recommend the ***** Warmer until ILF produces a warmer specifically designed for the FL. They should model it after the ***** Warmer with a longer and thicker warming tube, auto-shutoff, bigger and heavier base, and perhaps low, medium, and high temperature settings. That would be so ROCKIN

Rating: 4 out of 5 Stars

Pros: 5 minute electric warming

Cons: Warming tube not long enough, needs auto-shutoff, could be warmer

FLight Captain

Default Re: Review: ***** Warmer and Fleshlight

Good review TantraMagnet, although I won't buy one because it's too short. Let's hope ILF r&d has something like this on the back burner. (no pun intended)

FLight Captain

Additional Notes

Heat Duration?

Using my subjective estimation, I would say after warming the FL with the ***** Warmer, the FL sleeve stays warm about the same duration of time as warming it with water and perhaps a little longer. In the future, I may try to be more scientific by running a test comparing heat duration with the ***** Warmer versus warm water using a thermometer and clock.

FLight Captain

Scientific? You sure have a lot of free time on your hands.

FLight Captain

Additional Notes

Re-Warming?

When I warm my FL with water and fly, the sleeve gradually looses warmth depending upon temperature of room. Sometimes I will pause and again run water through the sleeve to re-warm it. Of course this flushes out the lube and you have to re-lube to some degree. With the ***** Warmer, you simply put the FL back onto the warmer to re-warm and you do not lose all your original lube. The warming tube has a recessed well at the base that will catch any stray lube.

FLight Captain

I never really have that problem, I find after the initial warming my body heat keeps the Fleshlight warm and I've read other posts here that said the same.

FLight Captain

I'm the mad scientist of the group here

FLight Captain

I'm just plain mad ......... mad about Fleshlights.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Betwell View Post
    I never really have that problem, I find after the initial warming my body heat keeps the Fleshlight warm and I've read other posts here that said the same.
    That's usually the situation, but depending on my mood and subjective feeling, I will sometimes re-warm

FLight Captain

Always aim for the Sweet Spot

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yipqbqe1Y28[/url]