Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.

Thread: Fleshlight Mods

FLight Attendant

Default Fleshlight Mods

Hi there fellow fleshlighers lol.

I have seen some people talk about mods for the fleshlight so I wanted to throw some of my own in here. I have one of each inner style but the new vibro. So I did some experimenting with the inserts that I didn't like much.

First Mod is for those who use the sextoy adaptor.
    The fleshlight loses suction control because of the adaptor end not being a screw on anymore. So one trick I used was using a straw and a good quality chop stick to stick down in the front of the unit. Though this will blow air back at you, the unit now is suction controlled based on airflow difference between straw size and inner chopstick. The chopstick is needed because the fleshlight will attempt to reclose the gap and cut off the use of the straw.

Second mod (will damage the fleshlight!)
    This mod will damage the fleshlight but it also keeps it continually warm. I attempted to have a constant lube system but the rubber bands I used cut it off too much to work. I think with some work you can get a constant lube system.

The idea came to me as my frustration with the hot water method and the limited heat storage of the fleshlight. However What I did was bought a cheap thin heating pad. Then in my first attempt, I tried to stuff it into the fleshlight case. And I got it in about 90 percent of the way. But 90 wasn't good enough. So I took the heating pad's outer cover and wrapped it around the outside of the flesh light insert (innermost on the circle) and the heating pad (which is wrapped in a circle around the fleshlight). Then I put rubber bands in place to keep it all on. The rubber bands don't seem to limit my cock from going inside and it always feels tight and good. Though no actual suction control only little air seems to pass my final rubber band. The damage comes from high heat that I use and the rubberband. Somehow the rubberband is making that area basically a heat collection point and leaving a permant melt mark. It has not left a hole like my original did after some bad idea experiments. (I hated the original)

I suggest using a fleshlight that you kinda like for this idea not the one you love. I used either wonderwave or vortex. I have a tera twista that feels the same and left the tera alone. My mouth super ribbed is my never going to damage one and used for the first mod.

FLight Navigator

Default Re: Fleshlight Mods

For heating, I found out what works best for me is to wrap a heating pad around the case during use, the case gets warm, and the warm case heats the fleshlight. Wrap the heating pad with a towel to keep it safe from lubed up hands, secure with velcro zip ties, the heating pad stays practically bone dry the entire session. It's a bit harder to grip, and a little heavier, but I manage.

FLight Attendant

I actually used your idea, then added it to my mod 1. Having a heated sextoy for use with the computer. The major downfalls are the time required for it to heat up and that HIGH on the heat setting seems more like a Medium High. However the second is not in my case a downfall. The medium and High are two way different things with the fleshlight and the case seems to balance that out with a new level for the high setting. The inital high setting was a bit too hot. I'll post if there is any damage to the fleshlight but I can't see any. So your method may in fact be the best one. You just have to remember to let it heat up on high and not have a pad with a auto shut off.

FLight Navigator

Yeah, heating pads take forever.

The constant heat really makes for great long flights though.

I usually leave mine on low overnight, don't feel comfortable with any heat settings higher than that overnight. Pretty sure it could be left in either indefinitely or an extremlely long time on low without damage. At least as far as my heating pad is concerned. In the morning I put it on high for about an hour and a half to get it nice and hot.

Also, I don't quite understand what your mod #1 is.

Bolt_Head

Pictures please! I got a lot of FL Mods in my own arsenal lol. If someone is looking for a paticular mod just tell me and Ill post it.

FLight Navigator

I'm currently trying to find some way to hold marbles between the sleeve and case. Not sure if it will even be a success, but when I figure it out, I'll post something.

FLight Attendant

What are you attempting to do with the marbles? what would be the desired effect?

And I don't know how to post a picture on here without volating a URL picture companies like TOS. If you know how, I'll happily add the pic. But please do add all your mods, that's why I made this forum :-)

Banned

My girlfriend put on Swarovski crystals on my FleshLight. I kept them on there for a few "sessions" before removing them. She said I hurt her feelings, lol.

FLight Captain

what the hell is a swarovski crystal?

Banned

Crystals used for jewelry. They come in all shapes and sizes. She used ones with a flat back so that it could be glued on.

FLight Captain

so she put them on your case? awww...whata sweet gf.

FLight First Officer

So you basically let her bedazzle your FL for a few sessions. Ask her if you could hook her didlo up with something you picked up from the hardware store. haha.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by DoUKnowQ View Post
    So you basically let her bedazzle your FL for a few sessions. Ask her if you could hook her didlo up with something you picked up from the hardware store. haha.
    hahaha...she would probably rather get "hammered" with something else

FLight First Officer

I'd say use everything you got. Willy the one-eyed wonder worm can do most the work but you could always lend a helping hand. Maybe make a combination sex swing and fleshlight chair that all you had to do was just push slightly with your legs or thrust with your hips and the lever action did the rest of the pumping keeping a perfect rhythm.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko8485 View Post
    What are you attempting to do with the marbles? what would be the desired effect?

And I don't know how to post a picture on here without volating a URL picture companies like TOS. If you know how, I'll happily add the pic. But please do add all your mods, that's why I made this forum :-)
    The thought was to have some variance in the shape of the canal. I have no idea if it will work or feel good or anything yet.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt_Head View Post
    Pictures please! I got a lot of FL Mods in my own arsenal lol. If someone is looking for a paticular mod just tell me and Ill post it.
    got one for hands free standing?

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by StrongHands View Post
    My girlfriend put on Swarovski crystals on my FleshLight. I kept them on there for a few "sessions" before removing them. She said I hurt her feelings, lol.
    Are you dating Deb from Napoleon Dynamite? If so, HAWT!

FLight First Officer

Remember this one...

Well I can't find the mop handle and holder (sucks bad) but the next pic illustrates a standing mod with more hands on...

Get the idea... doggy style standing up. I think its probably better than a handsfree because you can pump either with the arms, the hips, or both (more natural).

Banned

How the hell do you post pictures like that? Those prudes at photobucket would delete anything having to do with the FL, so I know they aren't hosted there. They took down a Bart Simpson emoticon I had there. It was just him turning around and dropping his pants. It was a cartoon and they dumped it...

I drilled four quarter-inch holes in the case of my FL at 45-degree angles off the longitudinal centerline. Two are up front, just below the bell. The other two are at the bottom-- just above the ridge on the inside, where the thread ends on the outside. I then secured four 1/4-inch eyebolts in these holes with nylon-insert nuts to keep them tight. Don't tighten the nuts so tight that they deform or crack the case. Just snug is enough. The diameter of the eye is maybe 5/8 to 3/4 of an inch. Length of the bolt is about 1-1/2 to two inches. The length is not too critical because you need enough thread to tighten inside (per FAA regs, three threads must show above the bolt) and enough bolt outside to keep the exposed bolt kind of short. Short bolts help to deter the case cracking during turbulent FLights because the moment is decreased. In arrogant disobediance of the regs, I tightened the nuts down to have just one thread above the bolt to keep the end of the bolt from possibly cutting my sleeve. I used the low-profile nuts to maximize the space inside the sleeve. I didn't want the sleeve to be hard to get in and out of the case. I have yet to try it, but I know it will work. I wish to hell I could put up a picture. You'd see it for how simple, yet how ingenious, it is. With the bolts, you just tie it to a pillow or any structure that will hold up against the furious pounding you are guaranteed to give it with both hands free...
    Last edited by analsexfreak; 08-15-2009 at 02:26 PM.

Banned

The place I use to host pics is the adult image hosting site Hotchyx.com
    So far so good.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dantalian View Post
    The place I use to host pics is the adult image hosting site Hotchyx.com
    Great! I went there and looked around just a bit. Haven't created an account yet. Can members post picks of their stiff, angry, purple, throbbing obamas? I want everyone to see mine...

Banned

Gonna try a picture of my little FL mod...
    Any way to get rid of those annoying URL strings?

[URL=http://www.hotchyx.com/][/URL][URL=http://www.hotchyx.com/]Adult Image Hosting[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.hotchyx.com/][/URL][URL=http://www.hotchyx.com/]Adult Image Hosting[/URL]
    Last edited by analsexfreak; 08-15-2009 at 06:44 PM.

Banned

After you paste in the BBCode delete everything before [IMG] and everything after [/IMG].
    I find that when I go to highlight and delete it always includes the [ bracket. So instead of
    deleting I just highlight everything in front and type [, highlight everything after and type ].

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by analsexfreak View Post
    Gonna try a picture of my little FL mod...
    Any way to get rid of those annoying URL strings?

is this a "swing" modification? looks interesting...

Banned

"Swing" modification? No, but you could rig up something like that, I suppose. I came up with the idea so as to allow the case to be tied to a solid object or to have heavy string or thin rope used to tie it to a rolled-in-half pillow (from the ends). Another thought is to tie the FL to a small, flat piece of plywood that has been attached like a small table to a short length of 2x2 about as long as the distance from your obama to the floor. At the other end of the 2x2 is a piece of 2x4 that has had a radius cut on it to make a "rocker" leg of sorts. Once you have a rocker surface that allows free and easy backward and forward motion, you are in J-O heaven. What say you?

Bolt_Head

If you need any FL images hosted and posted, then contact me.

FLight First Officer

Note to everyone, but mainly too self... next time I upload a pic I will try to make sure it not wider than the screen usually is so that when reading posts you don't have to scroll left and right to read further, sorry for all that.

Banned

...next time I upload a pic I will try to make sure it is not wider than the screen...
    I use VSO Image Resizer. It's a free download. Very easy to use. No time-limit on the freebie version. You just have to click the "Continue" button with every use. Not really a hassle. Puts the resized image into whatever folder you want. I always send 'em to the Desktop for easy finding. I had an email resizer that allowed selective cropping, but it went haywire on me, so I won't mention it's name. It was neat-- you could resize, then crop any way you wanted. Maybe it was just my machine. You can try it at email2resize.com (or maybe it was resize2email.com) if you're the adventurous sort...
    Last edited by analsexfreak; 08-16-2009 at 10:53 PM.

FLight Captain

Remember this one...

Well I can't find the mop handle and holder (sucks bad) but the next pic illustrates a standing mod with more hands on...

Get the idea... doggy style standing up. I think its probably better than a handsfree because you can pump either with the arms, the hips, or both (more natural).
    I've been going back through some of the old mods

And this certainly qualifies for one of the more wild ones

FLight Captain

nice mod DoUKnowQ