Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Exclamation Will Aloe gel ruin my fleshlight

hey, i just got my new ice lady fleshlight and im really exited but i dont wanna ruin it by using an oily lube
    ive used the oil test and they have passed both but it has "Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (orange) peel oil" in it
    its aloe gel and here are the ingredients:

water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice, Citrus Aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Methyl (&) Propyl parabens, Triethanolamine, FD&C Yellow No.5 FD&C Blue No.1, Fragrance

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Will Aloe gel ruin my fleshlight

common guys i need help

FLight Attendant

Since stick mentioned it, I will just ask a question too. Is it ok if I use pure aloe juice from the leave as a lube? I want to make sure the juice doesn't damage the inserts before i actually attempt it.

FLight Navigator

Aloe by itself won't hurt the Fleshlight. stick893, your aloe gel seems to have oil only in trace amounts, so it probably won't do any/much damage. Some of those preservatives are rather scary, however... FYI, parabens are banned in Europe!

I've tried "100% aloe gel" before as a lube, but there is a stickiness to it that isn't particularly pleasant. I'd recommend mixing up some xanthan-gum lube, if that's feasible for you. The feel is better, and the price is cheaper

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bob!the!bearded View Post
    Aloe by itself won't hurt the Fleshlight. stick893, your aloe gel seems to have oil only in trace amounts, so it probably won't do any/much damage. Some of those preservatives are rather scary, however... FYI, parabens are banned in Europe!

I've tried "100% aloe gel" before as a lube, but there is a stickiness to it that isn't particularly pleasant. I'd recommend mixing up some xanthan-gum lube, if that's feasible for you. The feel is better, and the price is cheaper
    100% Aloe gel is horrible, this is the first thing I tried after my free lube was gone and it failed bad, it dries way too fast and is sticky as shit. Also, pure Aloe vera liquid could become a problem, the longer it sits the more it could damage the fleshlight, as in change the actual color of the fleshlight. Stick to KY, that's what I do. CVS carries their own lube jelly that is basically KY and it is much cheaper, two 5 oz bottles for like 7 bucks, a great deal.

FLight Attendant
    Wisconsin, USA, Earth, Orion Arm, Milky Way

Quote Originally Posted by yourself View Post
    Stick to KY, that's what I do. CVS carries their own lube jelly that is basically KY and it is much cheaper, two 5 oz bottles for like 7 bucks, a great deal.
    Just remember that KY and it's generic alternatves likely have methylparaben as their preservative. At least that's what my tube says.

But as long as you're not eating it!

Banned

I have this aloe gel under my sink and was wondering if I can use with fleshlight?

google.com/search?q=banana+boat+aloe+after+sun+gel&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=-xzhT_-dCoPe2AW2jamoCw&biw=1024&bih=672&sei=_RzhT9fTBurM2 AWJ4JCuCw#

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by stick893 View Post
    hey, i just got my new ice lady fleshlight and im really exited but i dont wanna ruin it by using an oily lube
    ive used the oil test and they have passed both but it has "Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (orange) peel oil" in it
    its aloe gel and here are the ingredients:

water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice, Citrus Aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Methyl (&) Propyl parabens, Triethanolamine, FD&C Yellow No.5 FD&C Blue No.1, Fragrance
    In a word, "YES."

FLight Navigator

I use Aloe Cadabra lube. It works great and it won't ruin your fleshlight. They have some great flavors too. The Pina Coloda, and Tahitian Vanilla smell and taste great. The lube is organic and great if you have sensitive skin like I do.