Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women and cum

FLight First Officer

Default Women and cum

Anyone feel free to chime in.

Why do women find cum attractive? I don't understand the appeal at all of having a guy cum all over you, or in your mouth, or why some women love to swallow a load.
    Last edited by Listerine; 08-26-2009 at 01:44 AM.

FLight Captain

Default Re: Women and cum

i can't really say anything other then it's probably just the knowledge that they are consuming the substance that is responsible for creating life.

FLight Captain

bitches be crazy

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by unruley700 View Post
    bitches be crazy
    sadly some are, others just like drinking manmilk

FLight Captain

I honestly have no idea, you would have to be crazy to even like cum in the slightest =P no offense to those of you out there that like it =)

FLight Captain

i love cum...especially into a vagina

FLight Captain

i love cum...especially into a vagina
    I love orgasm... cum is just a mess lol, but its a necessary mess i guess

FLight Captain

just wait bro...one of these days you will cum into a vagina as she is orgasming and it is the greatest feeling in the world

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by dontbothermeimFLying View Post
    I honestly have no idea, you would have to be crazy to even like cum in the slightest =P no offense to those of you out there that like it =)
    lawl are you fucking kidding me? This is from the guy who watches videos entitled '50 guy creampie'. Come on, be honest DBMIF.

FLight Captain

Well, i dont like cum lol, doesnt mean i dont like it in someone =P plus its a mess that i dont want to have to clean up

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by dontbothermeimFLying View Post
    Just like us guys are crazy to like pussy juice, eh?

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by beau View Post
    lawl are you fucking kidding me? This is from the guy who watches videos entitled '50 guy creampie'. Come on, be honest DBMIF.
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh....someone just got cut in half...lol

FLight Captain

Ziiiing! hahah. Anyway I forgot to add my perspective. I love cum, I love cum in my mouth, down my throat, on my chest, face whatever. It's really attractive, I also love cum up my ass but don't do anymore for safe sex reasons. It's just essence of man, essence of sex, it's all good stuff.

FLight Captain

i remember when i was dating a black chick and i used to pull out and cum on her and the color contrast was amazing. lol, she hated it when i would come on her. she used to bitch me out every time i did it... but i didnt care

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by hungry View Post
    Just like us guys are crazy to like pussy juice, eh?
    Im not crazy, that shit is just so pleasant and wonderful ... the taste, the smell, the all around greatness, ahhhh

ohhhhhhhhhhhh....someone just got cut in half...lol
    I dont feel cut in half =P lol

FLight Captain

I asked the wife, she says its because she knows I like it (to cumm on her face, mouth, boobs, etc.)

FLight Navigator

My ex-fiancee(the girl I used to talk about for those of you who remember me... It's been a while) absolutely hated cum. she was like afraid of the shit. If I ever got any on her by accident, even if it was just running down her leg or something, she'd freak the fuck out and insist I clean it up with a towel or something immediately... I can understand not liking the taste of cum. I have tasted it out of curiosity, and I've messed around with other guys when I was younger. So I can totally relate to not liking the taste. It's fuckin gross. And while I don't particularly like it on me either, I at least wouldn't flip the hell out over it.

But... my fiancee' is gone, and that's all over with. My current girlfriend absolutely loves my cum. I haven't tried cumming anywhere on her body yet. I don't really see the appeal of that, but I'd gladly do it if she wanted me to. The thing is, she loves swallowing it, and she loves when I cum inside her, whether it's her pussy or her ass. She said she loves the taste, and she knows I love cumming in her mouth. She'll swallow it any time, and she doesn't get pissed if I get it on her by accident. I'm so much happier now.
    Last edited by DerStadtschutz; 08-26-2009 at 08:58 AM.

FLight First Officer

I can understand not liking cum, as it can taste nasty, sticky, pretty messy, and can leave a nice stain on her sister's favorite shirt. :/ But I absolutely hate when girls freak out about that shit, I swear some girls act like its gonna burn a hole in their skin sometimes. On the other hand most girls have let me cum on them cause they know most guys think its hott. I really don't care too much where my cum ends up, but when a nice young lady lets paint her body with my knuckle children it puts a nice big smile on my face.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Listerine View Post

Why do women find cum attractive? I don't understand the appeal at all of having a guy cum all over you, or in your mouth, or why some women love to swallow a load.
    Imagine this......A nice hot gal is over you in a 69, yet as she is working your cock, you notice simply looking doing nothing yourself that her netherlips parted wide have become slightly damp, the expression so appropriate looking much as though covered in "morning dew". However, as she continues to work you note, her vagina, the actual entrance has begun to fill it seems with a clear thick fluid, and as she shifts position her vagina squeezing tight, it seems to be pushed to the brink like a glass filled over its edge the tension keeping it from spilling over.....then it happens, as the vessle overflows and runs down between her netherlips like a river of crystal syrup. Thick enough that it is slow moving like lava of ice, yet as it reaches her clit a single drop at its tip begins to grow, and then it happens.....

A single drop beginning to fall toward your chest. Thick enough it forms a silvery web as it slowly lowers toward you, then about half way there it breaks the hot, whet, slick drop falling, yet now the floodgates are open, as she begins to eb and flow upon your chest making you slicker by the minute a puddle forming...........You know it's difficult up on her knees like that, her sitting upon your chest grinding her whet sopped cunnie to you like a soaked sponge makes it slick between you both as she moves about, and then she rises up to finish you off, your chest, her cunnie, both slick and glassy as though covered in a fine oil, and the webs of silvery whetness that bridge between her cunnie and your chest break.......Just as you cum.

Same-same for men's cum.....Yet I suppose to be equal, that pre-cum....Now what if you made her squirt or gush as well it flooding over you? Well then I bet you'd not be thinking "how erotic, I'm covered in a woman's cum", yet more "I DA MAN! Behold what I have done! I have made the woman orgasm I am a GAWD!"........Same same there too. It's a very powerful feeling to be able to cause such an extreme reaction in someone, the ejaculate the "proof" if you will......In kind dependant upon mood it can also make one feel very vulnerable, used, soiled yet in a good way.

Don't start knocking "cum baths" till you tried one

K2

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by DerStadtschutz View Post
    My ex-fiancee(the girl I used to talk about for those of you who remember me... It's been a while) absolutely hated cum. she was like afraid of the shit. If I ever got any on her by accident, even if it was just running down her leg or something, she'd freak the fuck out and insist I clean it up with a towel or something immediately.
    What was her name? I think I married her. LOL!

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by HandyAndy View Post
    LOL, I doubt that. She only left about 4 months ago. Her name was Nikki, though. At the time she left, I was incredibly depressed, but then I found Julie. She's just fucking incredible. The difference between them is like night and day.

I don't know if the abortion made her resent me, like it's my fault for getting her pregnant, cuz surely it only takes one person to do that.... Or what the fuck happened exactly, but after a while she seemed to become less and less interested in sex or anything to do with me at all as time went on. At one point she decided she wasn't going to give me head anymore. When I asked her why, she said "your penis is disgusting because you pee out of it." I guess up until that point, she thought it came from somewhere else... Oh well, if she was still around, I'd never have met Julie. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by K2-Kelly View Post
    Same-same for men's cum.....Yet I suppose to be equal, that pre-cum....Now what if you made her squirt or gush as well it flooding over you? Well then I bet you'd not be thinking "how erotic, I'm covered in a woman's cum", yet more "I DA MAN! Behold what I have done! I have made the woman orgasm I am a GAWD!"........Same same there too. It's a very powerful feeling to be able to cause such an extreme reaction in someone, the ejaculate the "proof" if you will......In kind dependant upon mood it can also make one feel very vulnerable, used, soiled yet in a good way.

Don't start knocking "cum baths" till you tried one

K2
    I think I would be thinking all of the above =) because that would be so erotic and hot =) I think i would rub it in like lotion lmao

FLight Navigator

Whoa, K2-Kelly that was hotter beyond all imagination!

And to the OP, I'm a pretty big fan of cum. Except that it can be sticky and bake in a hot shower. Bukkake for all!

FLight Captain

Owch andy I hope you're not talking about your current wife.

Banned

It's a girl's way of honoring you. It's how she tells you she likes you...

FLight Navigator

I love cum. I love messy sex (not dirty, messy - sweat, cum, pussy juice) I love cumming on a girls face, stomach, ass/back, in her mouth or in her pussy - I especially love it in her pussy, creampie! I love to cum in her then make her orgasm and my cum ooze out. When I first watched 50 Guy Creampie (Arianna Jollee), I nearly fainted when I blew that load, it was so hard! I also love when a chic cums on me! Just as K2 described.

As for why women like it? I can't answer that since I'm a dude. But, I imagine they like it because they know we love it that they like it. Some like the taste. Some like the idea that it's good for them. Some like messy sex as much as I do. There's all sorts of reasons.

FLight Navigator

It's not my favorite thing in the world, but I don't mind a girl's cum on me, especially if it's all over my dick because she's just been riding it. I love the taste of it though. the only thing I really don't like is when it gets all over my goatee, but that's just a minor inconvenience that I can deal with.

FLight Captain

Owch andy I hope you're not talking about your current wife.
    Who else? You haven't been a member long enough to have read my previous posts on her aversion to cum. She can't even stand to look at it.

I once mentioned to her the fact ILF makes 'Ice' Fleshlights where you can see the guy cum during orgasm. She yelled, 'Stop please! You're making me sick.' Then she started retching.

FLight Captain

I don't mind cumming all over myself when I'm on my back jerking by hand. It's kind of cool watching it shoot, especially when I have a really powerful orgasm and it flies for two or three feet. I never ate it though. Nor would I want another guy's jit to be anywhere near me.

FLight First Officer

Who else? You haven't been a member long enough to have read my previous posts on her aversion to cum. She can't even stand to look at it.
    It's only a matter of time before she realizes she's a lesbian.

FLight Captain

Cool Re: Women and cum

Women Like quiche' and cassarole. They have NO tast buds whatsoever.

JaykoSolo

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Jaykosolo View Post
    Women Like quiche' and cassarole. They have NO tast buds whatsoever.

JaykoSolo
    wow, what does that say about me. i'd rather have a garden quiche for breakfast and my favorite part of thanksgiving is the green bean cassarole

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by idpaintballer View Post
    wow, what does that say about me. i'd rather have a garden quiche for breakfast and my favorite part of thanksgiving is the green bean cassarole
    That your feminine side controls many of your. . . apetites?

JaykoSolo

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Jaykosolo View Post
    That your feminine side controls many of your. . . apetites?

JaykoSolo
    probably, but at the same time i love nothing else then to sit down with a huge ass steak infront of me.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by idpaintballer View Post
    probably, but at the same time i love nothing else then to sit down with a huge ass steak infront of me.
    Ass? Steak??? Damn! Down boy!

JaykoSolo

FLight Captain

I once mentioned to her the fact ILF makes 'Ice' Fleshlights where you can see the guy cum during orgasm. She yelled, 'Stop please! You're making me sick.' Then she started retching.
    That's really disturbing man, it must really screw with your sex life. The fact that she can't even talk about it is fucked up, sounds like shes got some kind of pathological fear of it.

FLight Captain

That's really disturbing man, it must really screw with your sex life. The fact that she can't even talk about it is fucked up, sounds like shes got some kind of pathological fear of it.
    Very possibly "not", it quite possibly something much more controlable......Yet I'll leave it to Andy to decide if he wishes to discuss it further and in depth.

K2

FLight Captain

just wait bro...one of these days you will cum into a vagina as she is orgasming and it is the greatest feeling in the world
    I forsee you being like that guy on tv the religious guy with 16 kids....kidding but really who would want to hit a vag that popped out 16 children

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by K2 View Post
    Very possibly "not", it quite possibly something much more controlable......Yet I'll leave it to Andy to decide if he wishes to discuss it further and in depth.

K2
    Maybe Andys wife needs to spend a weekend at your house K2, she can get used to cum...among other things.

FLight Captain

My wife is a 50-50 gal, she'll swallow and sometimes she'll let it drip out of her mouth and play with it, but she has no problem with cum.

I've been with them all: from a woman who wouldn't let me cum anywhere on her body and would rather me not pull out at all, to a woman who guzzled cum any chance she got (think Wedding Crashers Vince Vaughn style), to a woman who fainted at that sight of it, to a woman who I accidentally triggered her gag reflex and threw up all over my dorm (truly sucked), to a woman who... well yeah you get the picture. I don't think it's a general like or hate, but I like my wife's attitude with cum because I love unloading on a woman's face, I apologize for my borderline chauvinism to the ladies.

FLight Navigator

I have no symphaty on Cumming on face, but If you both like it...

FLight Captain

The fact that she can't even talk about it is fucked up, sounds like shes got some kind of pathological fear of it.
    Naw, it's really something simple: she has issues with 'textures'. There are a lot of foods she won't eat because of the texture. She says cum feels like uncooked egg whites. When you combine that with the fact it comes directly out of someone's body....well....it makes her squeamish. To her, it has the same effect as someone talking about diarrhea at the dinner table.

Anyway, she lets me fuck her in the ass once in awhile. So, life's good.

FLight Captain

well at the end of the day that's all that matters isn't it?

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by mark1 View Post
    I forsee you being like that guy on tv the religious guy with 16 kids....kidding but really who would want to hit a vag that popped out 16 children
    i don't believe in god and i hate children...little bastards, with their big heads and little bodies. they just look weird
    i wish my life was that good

Banned

i don't believe in god and i hate children... little bastards, with their big heads and little bodies. they just look weird.
    That is funny...

Banned

2 weeks ago, the cougar I'm hooking up with wanted to swallow me. She said normally she is not inclined to swallow but she wanted to taste me. Well, I wasn't going to say no to that. Wham, Bam, thank you ma'am .... I did it and she liked it. She then came up to kiss me but I gave her a bottle of water first. I wasn't going to kiss her with right after swallowing my juices. She was a good sport and laughed about it. She did rinse her mouth out for me.

FLight Captain

so you got a couger to blow you, swallow your nut, and rinse her mouth out? you got game son

FLight Captain

K2

FLight Captain

K2 why is your name changed and what happened to your avatar?

FLight Captain

her avatar prolly got swine flu and is takin a couple days off