Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Navigator

Question Simulate Oral Sex

Hello guys and girls. I have the Lia 19 fleshlight and I wanted to know if there was any way to simulate oral sex without having to purchase another fleshlight.

Is there like a technique to mimic that without buying the mouth orface? Does it actually make a difference in how it feels mouth shape and a vag?

Also, does anyone have the Lotus sex in a can? I am about 5inches and I barely touch the nodes with my Lia19.

FLight Captain

Default Re: Simulate Oral Sex

i think you will have a hard time mimicking oral sex with the lia lotus.

from what i hear the siac lotus is alittle tight but might open up after a few uses.

good choice with the lia purchase. she's one of my favs....

FLight Navigator

I love her too. She is my fav. Her vag is so hot.

FLight Captain

yes. very much so. but if you ever want another one i would also highly remmned raven. she is still #1 in my collection of 10.

ive never had a mouth insert so sorry i couldnt help you out in that department.

FLight Navigator

How's the Vortex, do u have that one 'my2cents'? What else do u have, I can learn from you.

FLight Captain

i dont have the vortex, but i plan on buying the new siac spread eagle.
    i have:
    mocha tt
    2 mocha stu
    puma lotus
    puma st
    vanilla st
    raven ww
    lia lotus
    tera twista
    sandee lotus

i think that's it. so if you have any questions about those i can help you out.

FLight First Officer

Hmm you might have a hard time simulating oral sensations with the lotus texture. Try using the sleeve without the case and apply pressure/squeeze the insert and the end of the sleeve or head of your cock on the out stroke. Kinda gives you a suck sensation and feels kinda like gettin head, well imo.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by weather1 View Post
    I love her too. She is my fav. Her vag is so hot.
    LOL, true. I think the real deal would be better. But again, that goes for all the FL girls.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Muddbutt View Post
    Hmm you might have a hard time simulating oral sensations with the lotus texture. Try using the sleeve without the case and apply pressure/squeeze the insert and the end of the sleeve or head of your cock on the out stroke. Kinda gives you a suck sensation and feels kinda like gettin head, well imo.
    i've heard doin this with the ww feels ALOT like a blow job

FLight First Officer

I really enjoy that method with the WW, it's a truly awesome feeling!

FLight Captain

handyandy always says that the orifice that best simulates anal sex isn't the mouth, its the mini maid. As for sleeve I'd recommend the WW.

FLight Navigator

Where has handyandy been? Did he go on vacation or something? I haven't seen the triceriboob in a while.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Coolbeans22 View Post
    Where has handyandy been? Did he go on vacation or something? I haven't seen the triceriboob in a while.
    he is lurking....always lurking. sooner or later, the tiger will come out of the cage. beware....BEWARE i say

FLight Captain

Tight!...Oh yeah baby, tighter, tighter...ohhHHHHH yeah, tight as you can get it!

We hear this a lot here, oddly often from those looking to simulate one sex act or another. Now I've raved on in that it is easiest to do so about anal having NOTHING to do with an UT, in fact anal would be like you jacking yourself off with nothing more then your thumb and fore finger making an "okay" sign. In kind vaginal real life really has little to do with 1/2" I.D. textures past banging a virgin who is so tense she can barely give it up. Really in most cases it not about "how tight" or even textures for that matter, yet angles, gripping AND releasing, and really most of all just enough texture, barely any really, that you just barely feel it on the backstroke as really all of the front stroke is to get that feeling of your pubic mound pressing to hers (or her rump).

If you really, really want to simulate oral sex, I'd suggest the following...and this is going to make an incredibly overly tight, overly hard sucking mouth as it's 3/4"dia. not 1 3/4" AND when your mouth is wide open you cannot "suck" very hard at all.

A. get a mouth orifice.
    B. get the largest I.D. smooth insert they have (original texture or a Turbo Tube)
    C. if the original, rough up the I.D. with 40 grit sandpaper
    D. rough up the top of the ID with a knife to make it like a super ribbed.
    E. heat it up.
    F. pour in a LOT of lube.
    G. put your cock 3" NO MORE into it and have the end cap loose.
    H. wrap your hand around the rest of your cock and slowly work it up and down never going deeper then 3"....How creative you are at the movements determining your skill as a cocksucker
    I. at some point when near, tighten down the end cap, and move your cock in no deeper then 1-2" as you speed up. The back edge (flaring edge) of the head should just come into contact with your thumb and fore finger.
    J. when just about to cum move in and out no more then an inch your hand causing most of the sensation to the head, and as you cum try and drive it in deep, yet dont allow yourself to go in deeper then 2".
    K. after you cum, pull the FL off, and either tip it back so it all flows to the end cap for a naughty little whore, or, start shaking it upside down so the cum shoots out to simulate spitting for prudes.....gaggy noises optional.

You have now simulated a blow job with a fleshlight.

K2

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Coolbeans22 View Post
    I'm still alive and kicking. Just recovering from a little medical issue. As such, I haven't been online lately. Thanks for asking!

Quote Originally Posted by beau View Post
    handyandy always says that the orifice that best simulates anal sex isn't the mouth, its the mini maid. As for sleeve I'd recommend the WW.
    Yeah, I have a Mini Maid with a Turbo Tube texture. It feels the most like a nice sloppy blowjob. I think this is due in part to the fact the TT texture holds lube 'in place' really well. Unfortunately, the TT texture has been discontinued.

FLight First Officer

I've had real sex for about 37 years.
    Oral sex, God bless it, started about 8 weeks later.

Several FL textures, with a bit of imagination and lube can simulate real vaginal sex.
    NONE, not one, of the FL products can simulate oral sex.

Sorry. That, sir, takes a real mouth.

Good thought, though.
    I, like you, will keep wishing for such.