Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Fleshlube Fire... sucks?

Perhaps I just got a bad batch or something, but this bottle I got does not seem very lube-like. To me it has more of an oil type feel.
    My previous lube was ID Pleasure which I find to be pretty great. Fire on the other hand not so great.

does anyone else have experience with fire?

Banned

Default Re: Fleshlube Fire... sucks?

The ID glide and FLESHLIGHT LUBE are maid by separate companies, and I find the new FL lube to be some of the worst lube I have ever tried as well. It is way too watered down, from now on I just use KY with added water to it and mix well.

FLight Captain

fleshlube sucks then? I like ID lube.

FLight First Officer

Really, now? I've found Fleshlube Water to be nothing but the best, beating Astro (my previous lube) by far. Of course, all warming lubes have that damn oily feel. Which is why I stopped using them.

FLight Captain

I don't care for astroglide. it dries too soon, especially in the fleshlight. and they charge a premium, too!

thinking about getting some gun oil, and fleshlube water and ice. are they all good?

FLight Captain

Gun oil is pretty thick but is nice for a different feeling now and then. The fleshlubes are very thin and dry out quick but the fire and ice are nice for those special occasions and mix well with other lubes to add a small effect while giving them better lubricating properties.

I personally couldnt live without getting wet... Wet original that is, I mix it 1 part water to 5 parts lube and it is a very good consistency that last for a long ass time. I also buy by the gallon which can be found between 70 and 80 bucks shipped regularly and the cheapest I have seen it for was 63 shipped but was not intelligent enough to buy it at that point. So 128oz at that price is incredible.

If you are just looking to try some lubes out I have a thread with a bunch of links to sample packs (no spam just samples) so you can try some out.

http://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?t=23876&highlight=lube+roundup

FLight Navigator

Gun oil was the first I tried, got the free 2 oz with the TP Twista and its not bad, of the elements pack I have tried Fleshlube water and ice both which were very good especially in the summer. I have yet to use the fleshlube fire though but I will be doing that later today and will post later on my experience with it.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by DerekReese View Post
    Gun oil was the first I tried, got the free 2 oz with the TP Twista and its not bad, of the elements pack I have tried Fleshlube water and ice both which were very good especially in the summer. I have yet to use the fleshlube fire though but I will be doing that later today and will post later on my experience with it.

any updates on the fire lube?

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by BloodKil View Post
    The fleshlubes are very thin
    My fleshlube Fire is not thin at all. It's consistency is like glue, I havent opened it yet though.

FLight Navigator

The best laid plans and I still didn't have time to try out the fleshlube fire, I will try again for sometime this week, if anything I did find out that gun oil is better for a quick cheap go.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by flightnovice View Post
    My fleshlube Fire is not thin at all. It's consistency is like glue, I havent opened it yet though.

Yeah because you can totally tell how a lube is by looking at it from outside the package.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BloodKil View Post
    Gun oil is pretty thick but is nice for a different feeling now and then. The fleshlubes are very thin and dry out quick but the fire and ice are nice for those special occasions and mix well with other lubes to add a small effect while giving them better lubricating properties.

I personally couldnt live without getting wet... Wet original that is, I mix it 1 part water to 5 parts lube and it is a very good consistency that last for a long ass time. I also buy by the gallon which can be found between 70 and 80 bucks shipped regularly and the cheapest I have seen it for was 63 shipped but was not intelligent enough to buy it at that point. So 128oz at that price is incredible.

If you are just looking to try some lubes out I have a thread with a bunch of links to sample packs (no spam just samples) so you can try some out.

http://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?t=23876&highlight=lube+roundup

lol, i bought that super "party" pump or w/e its called. Lasted a while, until i added water to it, don't don that, unless you add water to the FL, not the container.