Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Results 1 to 41 of 41
  1. #1
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    197

    Red face Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    I love to have phone sex with a sexually dominant woman.

    This has been a passion of mine for several years.

    My masturbatrix makes me edge myself at least a dozen times before she will order me to cum for her.

    Recently, she's taken to making me fuck myself with one of my Fleshlights on web cam and then she watches me eat my own cum as it drips out of the pussy -and she laughs and laughs and laughs.

    It's incredibly humiliating...but then, that's what turns my crank!

    I wonder if anyone else out there has ever had a Fleshlight Creampie?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Dude, that's fucking gross. You should be laughed at you sick sadistic bastard.

  3. #3
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    It is an intriguing idea except for one thing. In my case, a good 50% of the emmisions from my FL is lube. So when I pull the sleeve out of the case and see that wicked wonderful load drip out of the end, I realize that part of that is the KY that I used. There's probably no issues with eating lube, but it's just a little too hard core for me. Plus in my case, I'm a "session flyer", meaning I'll cum 3-4 times in the FL throughout the day without cleaning it. To put it bluntly, I'd just a soon not chow down on loads past their prime. It's bad enough that my cock is sliding around in that 3 hour old load.

    Since my proclivities run 80% gay, just the other day I was thinking of a great video to make that revolves around a fleshlight creampie. It involves 3-4 guys cumming in a FL, then the loaded sleeve is taken out of the case and positioned over the open mouth of a cumpig. The camera zooms in for a close up of the multiple loads pouring out of the end of the sleeve into the cumpig's open mouth. Absolutely wicked!

    On the straight side of things, it would be cool to see a video of a hot girl jerking a guy off with his FL, talking good and dirty to make him cum in the FL with a roar. Then she puts him on his back, sits on his chest, demands that he open his mouth. She then takes the FL apart and lets the cum pour into his mouth. Hell, even if she dripped the cum all over his face would be wickedly hot.

    Eventually we'll see something like this as fleshlights are integrated more and more into mainstream porn. Maybe we need to start our own production company - Extreme Fleshlight Productions.

  4. #4
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by yourself View Post
    Dude, that's fucking gross. You should be laughed at you sick sadistic bastard.
    Hey, what's wrong with being a sadistic bastard? That's what makes masturbation and flying so great. The ability to explore what "really" gets you off, and I'll think you'll find that for most people, the non vanilla harder edged stuff is the most exciting.

    In the end, exploring our fantansies during mastubation, no matter how sadistic they are perceived to be, is what makes our lives more rewarding.

  5. #5
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    258

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by yourself View Post
    Dude, that's fucking gross. You should be laughed at you sick sadistic bastard.
    WOW what a harsh judgmental reply from someone who admits to all this:

    Quote Originally Posted by yourself View Post
    Hey guys, I have been with 3 men in my life time and plan on having more sex partners. But, I have never received before, I have only given; other than a fingering me I just do not feel comfortable yet at receiving and may never, but I sure do love giving. So, what about you guys, what do you like more?
    Quote Originally Posted by yourself View Post
    manhunt.net is good I must admit. The first day I was signed in I got some tail, but that is exactly what I was looking for. It all depends on what you want. If you want a hot guys ass rubbing on your crotch and do not care for a relationship then stay with manhunt.net from my experience the people on here are looking for the same kind of sex partner, a kind of friends with benefits.
    Which is all fuckin' gross to me, but i say if that gets you off go with it (who am I to judge). You just keep trying to suppress your homosexual tendency's....................

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by tstpilot View Post
    WOW what a harsh judgmental reply from someone who admits to all this:





    Which is all fuckin' gross to me, but i say if that gets you off go with it (who am I to judge). You just keep trying to suppress your homosexual tendency's....................
    Thank you, yes i have enjoyed anal sex with a man before, this may be sick to you, but I find it no different than anal sex with a women. The point I was making about my comment was that I do not agree with putting my or another persons bodily fluids into my mouth, this I find just fucking disgusting. To try and say drinking one's own bodily fluids and anal sex are the same as in line of grossness, well I highly disagree with that, would you have anal sex with a women? I sure do and I enjoy it and do not find that anywhere close as to disgusting as drinking my or someone else's bodily fluids. Did you comment to even answer his question or just have a rebuttal against my comment...WTF? Don't leave a response to someone's opinion if your not addressing the damn post, fucking hell..
    Last edited by yourself; 12-06-2009 at 09:42 AM.

  7. #7
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by yourself View Post
    Thank you, yes i have enjoyed anal sex with a man before, this may be sick to you, but I find it no different than anal sex with a women. The point I was making about my comment was that I do not agree with putting my or another persons bodily fluids into my mouth, this I find just fucking disgusting. To try and say drinking one's own bodily fluids and anal sex are the same as in line of grossness, well I highly disagree with that, would you have anal sex with a women? I sure do and I enjoy it and do not find that anywhere close as to disgusting as drinking my or someone else's bodily fluids.
    All opinion. Some (like myself) find anal sex, even with women, a bit distasteful, whereas my girl swallowing my load, or me tasting her cum, is part of everyday pleasure for us.

    I'm just asking you to be a little more open minded. As long as your actions don't unwillingly hurt someone else, why not? Tribes in Africa use rings to stretch out their necks for the sake of beauty. I wouldn't do it, but to them its perfectly normal. Hindus in India don't eat cows (they are sacred). I don't agree, I think cows are delicious! But that doesn't make them wrong, and I respect their beliefs and opinions.

    So while something may be gross to you, to some it might be normal. I'm not trying to start a fight here, nor am I condemning or praising either anal sex or drinking ones own fluids (I personally wouldn't do either) but to each his own, right? Unless you're in court with a gavel, don't judge. *The More You Know* =]

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by disperse View Post
    All opinion. Some (like myself) find anal sex, even with women, a bit distasteful, whereas my girl swallowing my load, or me tasting her cum, is part of everyday pleasure for us.

    I'm just asking you to be a little more open minded. As long as your actions don't unwillingly hurt someone else, why not? Tribes in Africa use rings to stretch out their necks for the sake of beauty. I wouldn't do it, but to them its perfectly normal. Hindus in India don't eat cows (they are sacred). I don't agree, I think cows are delicious! But that doesn't make them wrong, and I respect their beliefs and opinions.

    So while something may be gross to you, to some it might be normal. I'm not trying to start a fight here, nor am I condemning or praising either anal sex or drinking ones own fluids (I personally wouldn't do either) but to each his own, right? Unless you're in court with a gavel, don't judge. *The More You Know* =]
    thanks for your opinion

  9. #9
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    258

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by yourself View Post
    Thank you, yes i have enjoyed anal sex with a man before, this may be sick to you, but I find it no different than anal sex with a women. The point I was making about my comment was that I do not agree with putting my or another persons bodily fluids into my mouth, this I find just fucking disgusting. To try and say drinking one's own bodily fluids and anal sex are the same as in line of grossness, well I highly disagree with that, would you have anal sex with a women? I sure do and I enjoy it and do not find that anywhere close as to disgusting as drinking my or someone else's bodily fluids. Did you comment to even answer his question or just have a rebuttal against my comment...WTF? Don't leave a response to someone's opinion if your not addressing the damn post, fucking hell..
    Nope I would not have anal sex, the whole idea of putting your dick into a hole where shit comes out of is just nasty. And you can not even equate the two in the degree of nastiness, to each its own........... I originally commented on this post to agree with it, that was until i saw your comment which seamed to me more of a post to bust balls. So like mama said, unless you got something nice to say: keep your opinions to yourself .........
    Last edited by tstpilot; 12-06-2009 at 01:57 PM.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by tstpilot View Post
    Nope I would not have anal sex, the whole idea of putting your dick into a hole where shit comes out of is just nasty. And you can not even equate the two in the degree of nastiness, to each its own........... I originally commented on this post to agree with it, that was until i saw your comment which seamed to me more of a post to bust balls. So like mama said, unless you got something nice to say: keep your opinions to yourself .........
    like that wasn't hypocritical? lol the biggest oxymoron I've seen to date on this forum. Did you know piss comes out of ones dick or vagina and you still put your dick in that, not to mention yeast and other infections that could occur....to each his own but like I said before I was giving him my opinion and I don't think you should care about it as much, like you said its just an opinion so leave it be. I was trying to bust his balls? hahahahaha sure its the internet...wow...again so you respond to try and bust mine I see...how childish and hypocritical are you?

  11. #11
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    197

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by yourself View Post
    Dude, that's fucking gross. You should be laughed at you sick sadistic bastard.
    Well, my friend, 'gross' is in the eye of the beholder.
    And the term you meant to use was masochistic, not sadistic.
    As far as being laughed at goes, when my beautiful red-haired masturbatrix laughs at me, it makes me happy -and it instantly stiffens my dick.

    To each his own.

  12. #12
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by yourself View Post
    ....to each his own but like I said before I was giving him my opinion and I don't think you should care about it as much, like you said its just an opinion so leave it be.
    No, what I said was an opinion (that I'd rather not do either). What you said was more of ridiculing him for his beliefs and tastes. And no matter where you're from, that is wrong. If it is so appalling of an act to you, fine, you're entitled to believe that. You don't have to post anything. And if you find yourself so appalled that you HAVE to post your opinion, that is also your right. But there is no need to say anything derogatory.

    And before anyone tries throwing out the "well, whats derogatory is all opinion as well" I think its pretty commonly understood that calling someone a "sick sadistic bastard" is derogatory. You could have simply left it at "Not my cup of tea" and gotten the same point across without insult.

    Closed-mindedness leads to ignorance. And ignorance leads to stupidity.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by disperse View Post
    No, what I said was an opinion (that I'd rather not do either). What you said was more of ridiculing him for his beliefs and tastes. And no matter where you're from, that is wrong. If it is so appalling of an act to you, fine, you're entitled to believe that. You don't have to post anything. And if you find yourself so appalled that you HAVE to post your opinion, that is also your right. But there is no need to say anything derogatory.

    And before anyone tries throwing out the "well, whats derogatory is all opinion as well" I think its pretty commonly understood that calling someone a "sick sadistic bastard" is derogatory. You could have simply left it at "Not my cup of tea" and gotten the same point across without insult.

    Closed-mindedness leads to ignorance. And ignorance leads to stupidity.
    and that's your opinion that i was ridiculing him...if you really knew me you would know that's just how I am...but since you don't I let this go now

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    94

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    A Fleshlight Creampie. Woudlnt that mean just cumming inside the FL?
    How does a creampie mean you have to eat it... Creampie is just cumming inside.

  15. #15
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,608

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Gotta agree with everyone on this thread, Biff was sharing his fantasies and talking about he gets off and you insult him. It's not like he said he goes down to the playground and masturbates looking at kids play. Nobody is getting hurt and he deserves better treatment than that.

    P.S Even if it was gross, he's not sadistic, he's masochistic.

  16. #16
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Feshlight, IN
    Posts
    1,118

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Time4aFLy View Post
    A Fleshlight Creampie. Woudlnt that mean just cumming inside the FL?
    How does a creampie mean you have to eat it... Creampie is just cumming inside.
    Yeah this would be more like a FLeshie snowball... Not for me as I usually make a bitch brush her teeth after swallowing my load, but hey if it gets you off I guess its cool.

    On a side note I had heard a long time ago that you could change the flavor of your semen by eating different foods. I have never had somebody that I felt comfortable enough with to do a clinical study of it (not to mention you dont know how their taste buds work) but if there is any truth to that and you have time maybe give it a try and hook us up with some info as I have always been curious if it was true or not.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Time4aFLy View Post
    A Fleshlight Creampie. Woudlnt that mean just cumming inside the FL?
    How does a creampie mean you have to eat it... Creampie is just cumming inside.
    10000% agree

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodKil View Post
    Yeah this would be more like a FLeshie snowball... Not for me as I usually make a bitch brush her teeth after swallowing my load, but hey if it gets you off I guess its cool.

    On a side note I had heard a long time ago that you could change the flavor of your semen by eating different foods. I have never had somebody that I felt comfortable enough with to do a clinical study of it (not to mention you dont know how their taste buds work) but if there is any truth to that and you have time maybe give it a try and hook us up with some info as I have always been curious if it was true or not.
    I've actually had old gf's make me drink pineapple juice just for that very purpose, all sorority chicks seem to know this...atleast the ones I've encountered

  19. #19
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Feshlight, IN
    Posts
    1,118

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by yourself View Post
    I've actually had old gf's make me drink pineapple juice just for that very purpose, all sorority chicks seem to know this...atleast the ones I've encountered
    They made you do it? whipped a little??? (j/k)

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    I was like 18 at the time, and this chick knew what she was doing much more than I did, all I did was follow orders and I got my return ten fold.

  21. #21
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    680

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodKil View Post
    On a side note I had heard a long time ago that you could change the flavor of your semen by eating different foods. I have never had somebody that I felt comfortable enough with to do a clinical study of it (not to mention you dont know how their taste buds work) but if there is any truth to that and you have time maybe give it a try and hook us up with some info as I have always been curious if it was true or not.
    It has to do with your intake, which as mentioned below pineapple juice is the "favorite." Really it has to do with eating less protein, high fat, and reducing your sugar intake to reasonable standards.


    So if you are like me, drink caffeine loaded soda, eat red meat, and usually pass up the salad bar... well your sperm is probably rather sour/bitter. Though most chicks don't realize that if you eat pine apple it wont have an effect on the taste unless you cut back on the other things mentioned above. I LOVE pineapple and I've had many girls have some rather nice comments after they heard such a thing.


    Though for personal tests, I've had a few girls I know say they forced their BFs to do such a thing and it did change it to a more sweet rather than sour taste. Though unless you drink water, are 80% vegetarian, and only eat white meat when you do eat meat; it will depend more on how much of the bad stuff you eat versus the good stuff.

  22. #22
    Massa Dabba
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,383

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    I eat pussy and I have no idea what my cum tastes like...there was this one time...

    There is a difference between making the creampie and eating one...I like to make them, never the thought cross my mind to eat my cum out of a chick...I am sure there are girls out there that thinks that is just way to hot..

  23. #23
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    773

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Interesting thread.
    Interesting topic....an ongoing fantasy of mine.

    So sad that so many posters are closed minded.

    My opinion:
    Any guy that could expect his girl to taste or swallow his semen should most certainly be willing to do the same....taste is, lick it up and swallow it!

    During masturbatory excitement and fantasy before orgasm I, quite often, fantasize about swallowing down my semen.
    All too often the fantasy evaporates quickly after orgasm.

    But on occasion I've lifted the FL to my face after my orgasm and sucked down every drop.
    I'm hetero and married but one of my pre-orgasmic fantasies is that I am feeling what my wife feels as I pound her and the culmination of that fantasy is to swallow my cum and taste what she tasted when she(not often enough) swallows my ejaculate.

    I once had an incredibly hot babe taste her own lubricating secretions saying "how can I expect you to like eating me if I do not enjoy the taste of myself". WAY hot!!!

    Soooooo guys.......how can you expect your babe to eat your cum if you would not do it yourself??
    It is warm, mildly salty and musty. Most certainly not gross to me nor, fortunately to my wife of 24 years.

    Try it once before you condemn others.

    Go ahead, dare ya'.

  24. #24
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Feshlight, IN
    Posts
    1,118

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by oregonfpdoc View Post
    Interesting thread.
    Interesting topic....an ongoing fantasy of mine.

    So sad that so many posters are closed minded.

    My opinion:
    Any guy that could expect his girl to taste or swallow his semen should most certainly be willing to do the same....taste is, lick it up and swallow it!

    During masturbatory excitement and fantasy before orgasm I, quite often, fantasize about swallowing down my semen.
    All too often the fantasy evaporates quickly after orgasm.

    But on occasion I've lifted the FL to my face after my orgasm and sucked down every drop.
    I'm hetero and married but one of my pre-orgasmic fantasies is that I am feeling what my wife feels as I pound her and the culmination of that fantasy is to swallow my cum and taste what she tasted when she(not often enough) swallows my ejaculate.

    I once had an incredibly hot babe taste her own lubricating secretions saying "how can I expect you to like eating me if I do not enjoy the taste of myself". WAY hot!!!

    Soooooo guys.......how can you expect your babe to eat your cum if you would not do it yourself??
    It is warm, mildly salty and musty. Most certainly not gross to me nor, fortunately to my wife of 24 years.

    Try it once before you condemn others.

    Go ahead, dare ya'.
    Why be so closed minded to assume that everyone sexual preferences would be the same as yours. Some guys on here like pussy and wont fuck a girl in her ass. Some guys on here will let their girl/boy friend fuck them in the ass while others may take on more of a giving as opposed to receiving role. The fact that you enjoy your own semen and even if you fantasize about guzzling it all day long is great... great for you that is. To be honest I find the prospect quite a turnoff and thats great for me. Its not closed minded to do what you like, its knowing yourself and then pursuing what turns you on while staying away from turn offs. If I had even a thought it would turn me on I would experiment with it, but since I dont I wont.

  25. #25
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by yourself
    and that's your opinion that i was ridiculing him...if you really knew me you would know that's just how I am...but since you don't I let this go now
    I already cited that it would be commonly considered derogatory. I anticipated someone trying to pull that card, and voila, here it is. However, you are right, I don't know you, but I still say that its wrong to ridicule others beliefs, even if its in your personality. But for the sake of peace, I'll leave it at that and drop the discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by oregonfpdoc View Post
    It is warm, mildly salty and musty. Most certainly not gross to me nor, fortunately to my wife of 24 years.
    Warm, yes. But not necessarily salty. When my gf swallows, she often tells me it tastes good and sweet. Its really nice when the girl says "no, don't masturbate before. Save up a big load so I can swallow, it tastes good."

    To get this sweet cum, I read that (like stated before) you should avoid red meats, sugars and caffeine. That prevents bitterness or saltiness; I remember eating steak a few days in a row, and when I got head the gf said it was like mushroom soup and tasted bad. I also heard alcohol doesn't help in the taste department either.

    As for what to intake, anything citric. This can be pineapple juice, orange juice, etc, or just eating oranges. Also, stay well hydrated. If you're already drinking so much fruit juice and don't want any extra water, I'd recommend eating celery; Its high in water, which makes your cum less thick and thus easier to swallow.

    Again, all from personal experience. I've only tested this myself and heard it from books, but unless I'm just weird and naturally produce sweet sperm, it works 95% of the time.

  26. #26
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    803

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by yourself View Post
    Thank you, yes i have enjoyed anal sex with a man before, this may be sick to you, but I find it no different than anal sex with a women. The point I was making about my comment was that I do not agree with putting my or another persons bodily fluids into my mouth, this I find just fucking disgusting. To try and say drinking one's own bodily fluids and anal sex are the same as in line of grossness, well I highly disagree with that, would you have anal sex with a women? I sure do and I enjoy it and do not find that anywhere close as to disgusting as drinking my or someone else's bodily fluids. Did you comment to even answer his question or just have a rebuttal against my comment...WTF? Don't leave a response to someone's opinion if your not addressing the damn post, fucking hell..
    Dude, you have anal sex with men.... 'nuff said.

    In other words (since you're so dense), straight people find gay sex to be gross and you find eating cum and lube out of a fleshlight to be gross. Point is, stop calling the damn kettle black.

  27. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodKil View Post
    Why be so closed minded to assume that everyone sexual preferences would be the same as yours. Some guys on here like pussy and wont fuck a girl in her ass. Some guys on here will let their girl/boy friend fuck them in the ass while others may take on more of a giving as opposed to receiving role. The fact that you enjoy your own semen and even if you fantasize about guzzling it all day long is great... great for you that is. To be honest I find the prospect quite a turnoff and thats great for me. Its not closed minded to do what you like, its knowing yourself and then pursuing what turns you on while staying away from turn offs. If I had even a thought it would turn me on I would experiment with it, but since I dont I wont.
    couldn't have said it any better...100% agree

  28. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Listerine View Post
    Dude, you have anal sex with men.... 'nuff said.

    In other words (since you're so dense), straight people find gay sex to be gross and you find eating cum and lube out of a fleshlight to be gross. Point is, stop calling the damn kettle black.
    Listerine (how fucking original)...your about 25 years too late

  29. #29
    Massa Dabba
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,383

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    I think everyone needs a hug. All you kids quit throwing rocks or I am going to give you a time out.

  30. #30

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by FL Screamer View Post
    Hey, what's wrong with being a sadistic bastard? That's what makes masturbation and flying so great. The ability to explore what "really" gets you off, and I'll think you'll find that for most people, the non vanilla harder edged stuff is the most exciting.

    In the end, exploring our fantansies during mastubation, no matter how sadistic they are perceived to be, is what makes our lives more rewarding.
    there's nothing wrong with it at all, he's just deciding he doesn't like guys anymore so he's insulting anything that may even be remotely homosexual..

    sometimes i like to make myself shoot onto my face, just part of the fantasy i'm playing out in my head... love cum shots

  31. #31
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,056

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    you guys know whats really fucked up? sometimes i fuck a fleshlight but i'm actually fantasizing about a completely different fleshlight, and sometimes it's one that i don't even own yet. it makes me feel dirty but as long as i don't tell its ok right?....now i know how tiger feels.

  32. #32
    Massa Dabba
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,383

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by unruley700 View Post
    you guys know whats really fucked up? sometimes i fuck a fleshlight but i'm actually fantasizing about a completely different fleshlight, and sometimes it's one that i don't even own yet. it makes me feel dirty but as long as i don't tell its ok right?....now i know how tiger feels.
    That is funny as hell. Poor Tiger...lmao

  33. #33

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2pumpblow View Post
    That is funny as hell. Poor Tiger...lmao
    he had it coming

    fool needs to learn some discretion.. and that it doesn't pay to pay strippers

  34. #34
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,056

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    i love paying strippers! and they love for me to pay them

  35. #35
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    803

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by yourself View Post
    Listerine (how fucking original)...your about 25 years too late
    Nice job joining three years after me and thinking you're the BAMF of the forum. I remember when this place was respectful. Now all these inconsiderate noobies rolled in and made it what it is today.

    In case you didn't notice, I'm not the only one telling you to STFU. And next time, learn to use the correct form of your words before trying to tear me a new one.

  36. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Listerine View Post
    Nice job joining three years after me and thinking you're the BAMF of the forum. I remember when this place was respectful. Now all these inconsiderate noobies rolled in and made it what it is today.

    In case you didn't notice, I'm not the only one telling you to STFU. And next time, learn to use the correct form of your words before trying to tear me a new one.
    awwwww, now now, it's okay, you don't have to cry cause your not involved with what I say.....did I make a boo boo....aweeeee

  37. #37
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    803

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    For fuck's sake, it's YOU'RE - as in "you are"... as in a contraction of two words.

    Get an education.

  38. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Listerine View Post
    For fuck's sake, it's YOU'RE - as in "you are"... as in a contraction of two words.

    Get an education.
    hahahahaaaaaaahahahahahahah, what a nagger, this is the internet isn't it? i truly don't care how may grammer or spelling appears online, it's a waste a time, just like you numb nuts

  39. #39

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Listerine View Post
    For fuck's sake, it's YOU'RE - as in "you are"... as in a contraction of two words.

    Get an education.
    Quote Originally Posted by yourself View Post
    hahahahaaaaaaahahahahahahah, what a nagger, this is the internet isn't it? i truly don't care how may grammer or spelling appears online, it's a waste a time, just like you numb nuts

    You guys need to calm down and make out or something.

    As to the OP have you tried using flavored lubes when doing this as they are meant to be edible?

  40. #40
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Feshlight, IN
    Posts
    1,118

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Quote Originally Posted by dickbeaterpussyeater View Post
    you guys need to calm down and make out or something.
    lol............

  41. #41
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,608

    Default Re: Anybody Ever Had a Fleshlight Creampie?

    Do you still have that video camera bloodkil? Maybe we can film that too.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top