Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
forum-alexistexas
angelwht
Results 1 to 48 of 48

Thread: sex doll?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    71

    Default sex doll?

    that would be the shit, if they made a sex doll that is life size made of FL skin all over with a nice ass, big boobs, soft lips ect. that was movable, and you could insert an FL sleeve in the pussy and ass region. That would fucking rule! i was thinking about getting one of theose life like sex dolls and modifying it so i could add an FL. what are your thoughts, or what woule you reccomedn?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    71

    Default Re: sex doll?

    what got me hyped on this was i started eating out one of my FL's while I'm flying and it enhances the senstation, so i figured If I could fuck a doll made of FL skin and mount her in different sexual positions, sucking on those fake tits while we going at it, wrapping her legs around my waist, we could do some spooning, grab her hips and do cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, slip my dick from her pussy to her ass, then make her give me head. damn. the possibilities are endless.

  3. #3
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Feshlight, IN
    Posts
    1,118

    Default Re: sex doll?

    I would suggest buying a realdoll and having them modify it so it can hold a fleshlight sleeve... And since you have the money to blow on something like that might as well buy all the forum members one as well...

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    71

    Default Re: sex doll?

    lol, i'm serious about modifying 1, if i do i'll take some pics and post it, maybe make a vid of it, sex doll pornos, i never seen that 1, prolly got those. But, wow, they should make life size replicas of hot porn stars, but with the option of using an FL sleeve in the pussy and anal, region. ooo la la.

  5. #5
    Massa Dabba
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,383

    Default Re: sex doll?

    http://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?t=257&highlight=intimates

    They gave up along time ago

  6. #6
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,608

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Seems they did and we got a lovely education about your house, are you still working on extending it? Btw that strict no man on man action rule in your house is a bit odd for a bisexual, but whatever floats your boat.

  7. #7

    Default Re: sex doll?

    I would buy a fleshlight doll in a heartbeat but doubt I could afford one.

  8. #8
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    ABQ
    Posts
    684

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Those things cost nine grand (or more). Plus, it looks like a pretty time-consuming hobby just to take care of them. Not worth the effort if all you want to do is bust a nut. Don't get me wrong, I'd definitely hump one of those things if given the opportunity. But I'd never consider spending that kind of time and money on one. I'd just like to give 'er a go so I could look back and laugh about it. Isn't it great to be a guy? We sit around and brainstorm ways to hump inanimate objects. Life is good.

  9. #9
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Feshlight, IN
    Posts
    1,118

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Actually they have a december special for $5,499 for any real doll or real doll2 (the newest and best model) plus if you pay in full through check or wire transfer you get a deduction of $150 and a $400 upgrade (dont know what the upgrade is) add shipping to this of course but still way under 9000.

    All that info from just typing a few letters in my address bar, hitting enter, and looking at the site for all of 1 min before I posted...

    I do kinda want to hump one now that I see what all they have but still not willing to pay that kinda cash for something of a novelty.

  10. #10
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    ABQ
    Posts
    684

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Are you sure that isn't just for a "base model"? I didn't even go to the site. I just remember reading/hearing about how much they cost. Those things are crazy. I wonder how often they get someone calling up looking for a "used" one. They should have a classified section. That would be hilarious.

  11. #11
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Feshlight, IN
    Posts
    1,118

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Just checked but maxed out with all premium upgrades it is 5,964 + 500 to ship so 6464 - 150 (if paid with bank account) max total for any doll shipped would be 6,314

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    71

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Quote Originally Posted by ions82 View Post
    Those things cost nine grand (or more). Plus, it looks like a pretty time-consuming hobby just to take care of them. Not worth the effort if all you want to do is bust a nut. Don't get me wrong, I'd definitely hump one of those things if given the opportunity. But I'd never consider spending that kind of time and money on one. I'd just like to give 'er a go so I could look back and laugh about it. Isn't it great to be a guy? We sit around and brainstorm ways to hump inanimate objects. Life is good.

    lmao, i'mma start saving for one those dolls.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    71

    Default Re: sex doll?

    FL could easily make those and market them, just take a maneken, add a layer of FL skin over the plastic and hollow out the anal and pussy region so it fits an FL. simple as that.

  14. #14
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    93

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Skater X, i think they are assuming that your idea is a lifesize fleshlight, when thats a real doll

    your idea is a under 1000 dollar idea, much better imho

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    71

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodKil View Post
    Just checked but maxed out with all premium upgrades it is 5,964 + 500 to ship so 6464 - 150 (if paid with bank account) max total for any doll shipped would be 6,314

    what site is this?

  16. #16
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    93

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Skater x, Google is your best friend.

    type real doll in google, or if your really lazy

    http://www.realdoll.com/

  17. #17

    Default Re: sex doll?

    it's crazy how often this topic comes up

  18. #18
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    93

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Quote Originally Posted by insid View Post
    it's crazy how often this topic comes up
    Laziness for google, or the humping inanimate objects?

  19. #19
    Massa Dabba
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,383

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Quote Originally Posted by beau View Post
    Seems they did and we got a lovely education about your house, are you still working on extending it? Btw that strict no man on man action rule in your house is a bit odd for a bisexual, but whatever floats your boat.
    The house is mostly done. Is there a house that is bought as project that is ever really done? The man on man rule was because my friend Mat and Ben decided in the middle of a party to fuck on my couch....My GF at the time caught them...Now I have know Mat since Hi Skol and we good friends but there needs to be a line....

    Anyways, good news is you can rent a room at my parties. Just take the sheets off the bed when you are done. Simple fix.

  20. #20

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2pumpblow View Post
    The house is mostly done. Is there a house that is bought as project that is ever really done? The man on man rule was because my friend Mat and Ben decided in the middle of a party to fuck on my couch....My GF at the time caught them...Now I have know Mat since Hi Skol and we good friends but there needs to be a line....

    Anyways, good news is you can rent a room at my parties. Just take the sheets off the bed when you are done. Simple fix.
    yeah seriously, no one should be fuckin on the couch during a party, not to say i haven't been around when it's been goin on, but it always turns into a gang bang or orgy anyway so unless you want a disease, we all usually try to find rooms or go home lol

  21. #21
    Massa Dabba
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,383

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Quote Originally Posted by insid View Post
    yeah seriously, no one should be fuckin on the couch during a party, not to say i haven't been around when it's been goin on, but it always turns into a gang bang or orgy anyway so unless you want a disease, we all usually try to find rooms or go home lol
    Yeah, when you cum over I want to see cash in hand and bring your own sheets.haha

  22. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    71

    Default Re: sex doll?

    i did some research, honestly the lifedoll seems like it would be the easiest to modify for an FL insert, cuz it already has a detachable vagina ass thingy that could be modified to fit an FL sleeve. www.lifedoll.com and is the best value, but the mug on that thing looks like a drag queen. If i could switch it with a real doll mug than it would be better. the real dolls by far are the sexiest and most life like, i really like the boytoy dolls 2. those 1's are so dope, but i would prolly wanna modify that boy toy doll with an FL insert but i would feel bad mutilating that, i'd prolly try it as is, and if it was 2 tight or harsh, i'd try to shove a FL case up in there. lol The life doll is around 1000 and they got a sale going on right now. there are lots of other dolls i would be interested in so i'll keep searcing. I'd like to spend around 800-1400 at the most.

  23. #23
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    197

    Default Re: sex doll?

    If I had unlimited funds -which I do not- I would order a real doll to look as much as possible like Patty Heaton on "Everybody Loves Raymond." Then I would put a Bible in her one hand and a portrait of Ronald Reagan in the other, dress her in an American flag bikini, and then rip it off her and fuck the livin' daylights out of her. (I'd have her built to accomodate a range of Fleshlight Girls' pussies.... I bet she has huge, meaty lips like Eva Angelina.) LMAO

    I really go for Patty Heaton. -Check out my avatar.

  24. #24
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    794

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Dolls are too creepy imo. I'd be happy with some nondescript vessel to hold my sleeves, like this:







    No real mass to it, but easy to store and nothing to worry about hefting around.

    Amoeba sex toy lol.

  25. #25
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    137

    Default Re: sex doll?

    What kind of vaginas do Real Dolls have? Are they like Fleshlights or what?

  26. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    349

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Dolls are too creepy imo. I'd be happy with some nondescript vessel to hold my sleeves, like this:







    No real mass to it, but easy to store and nothing to worry about hefting around.

    Amoeba sex toy lol.
    This is nice..

  27. #27
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    794

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Quote Originally Posted by bionic1 View Post
    This is nice..
    Yeah, and they only cost about 10USD in Japan. The online retailers make a healthy profit off of them though.

  28. #28
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,608

    Default Re: sex doll?

    If anybody is more interested in the emotional side of having a real doll, there's this great documentary you can watch on youtube.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrvbj2aRT1I

    It's a different game than a fleshlight or a dildo, you can't cuddle either as you go to sleep at night and you're not looking for emotional intimacy with your fleshlight/

  29. #29
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Feshlight, IN
    Posts
    1,118

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Quote Originally Posted by beau View Post
    If anybody is more interested in the emotional side of having a real doll, there's this great documentary you can watch on youtube.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrvbj2aRT1I

    It's a different game than a fleshlight or a dildo, you can't cuddle either as you go to sleep at night and you're not looking for emotional intimacy with your fleshlight/

    I beg to differ... My fleshlights and I have a very good relationship going. My RR even gets jealous when I talk to girls.

    As far as not cuddling with them well no but I have fallen asleep on more than one occasion with a fleshie on my bed.

  30. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    71

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesum View Post
    What kind of vaginas do Real Dolls have? Are they like Fleshlights or what?

    good ?, and how do you clean it? they have number you can call or email them about it i'm sure. lol

  31. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    71

    Default Re: sex doll?

    that documentary is aight, i'm more curious to see a porno with some1 using the doll the way i'd want to to see what it looks like, how the boobs bounce in different positions, ect.

  32. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    71

    Default Re: sex doll?

    i've seen these other dolls that are just a torso or sumthin? i would feel awkward fucking that thing.

  33. #33
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,608

    Default Re: sex doll?

    You wouldn't if you were into http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrotomophilia

  34. #34
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,399

    Default Re: sex doll?

    For what they are wonting for a good fuck doll they are not worth it . I can buy alote of fleshlights for what one of those good dolls cost and know when my did goes in it that it will feel good. How do you even know that the pussy on one of tham feels all that good or even close to a real pussy . A lote of money to spend on a doll to just maybe find out that it's pussy just does not feel all that good . I will stay with my fleshlights .

  35. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    71

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Quote Originally Posted by MAUSER View Post
    For what they are wonting for a good fuck doll they are not worth it . I can buy alote of fleshlights for what one of those good dolls cost and know when my did goes in it that it will feel good. How do you even know that the pussy on one of tham feels all that good or even close to a real pussy . A lote of money to spend on a doll to just maybe find out that it's pussy just does not feel all that good . I will stay with my fleshlights .

    no i was saying buy the doll and modify the pussy so you could put an FL sleeve in it, like the best of both worlds type thing. lol

  36. #36
    Massa Dabba
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,383

    Default Re: sex doll?

    lol, going back to old skol. There was this troll on here years ago that would rant and rave about his phucing Princess Unit. I am sure if you use the search here you could find it.

  37. #37
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    116

    Default Re: sex doll?

    I wouldn't mind test driving a few of the real dolls...then doing a comparison study with some fleshlights

  38. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    151

    Default Re: sex doll?

    I was looking at the Teddy-Babe the other day. This sex doll only costs
    $ 700 and has a detachable vaginal opening and is basically a very expensive cuddly erotic teddy bear.

    I'm not seriously thinking of buying that. But then when I read something from another forum about a guy that desperately wanted to know how it felt to have a woman sleeping beside him and related to that story and thought -- hey they sell Teddy-Babes just for that.

    On September 26, 2008, I bought a rubber blow-up doll, and took off all my clothes and slept nude beside her, and started groping it's bum and sticking my finger in it's bum-hole. Shortly afterwards (Nov 22, 2008) I was groping a real girl that I had meet from the internet earlier and feeling her bum while I was hugging her. To my surprize, I didn't feel thrilled at that novel experience because it was spoiled by that blow-up doll. In other words, the blow-up doll, being just rubber, was quite similar in form to the real thing. The cost $ 50.00. Has been in the basement since that time. Don't think I ever want to try another doll again after that. I didn't have sex with it, but just came here and there (i.e. all the holes, etc...).

    Don't ever see myself buying another doll anytime soon. However, I was impressed by the fact that I had an experience with a real girl shortly after. Or meet a girl just like the girl I saw in the package (like a latino girl with a big butt) visiting my Real-Estate office. Seems like the subconcious mind can play powerful tricks if it is focused on something.

  39. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
    I was looking at the Teddy-Babe the other day. This sex doll only costs
    $ 700 and has a detachable vaginal opening and is basically a very expensive cuddly erotic teddy bear.

    I'm not seriously thinking of buying that. But then when I read something from another forum about a guy that desperately wanted to know how it felt to have a woman sleeping beside him and related to that story and thought -- hey they sell Teddy-Babes just for that.

    On September 26, 2008, I bought a rubber blow-up doll, and took off all my clothes and slept nude beside her, and started groping it's bum and sticking my finger in it's bum-hole. Shortly afterwards (Nov 22, 2008) I was groping a real girl that I had meet from the internet earlier and feeling her bum while I was hugging her. To my surprize, I didn't feel thrilled at that novel experience because it was spoiled by that blow-up doll. In other words, the blow-up doll, being just rubber, was quite similar in form to the real thing. The cost $ 50.00. Has been in the basement since that time. Don't think I ever want to try another doll again after that. I didn't have sex with it, but just came here and there (i.e. all the holes, etc...).

    Don't ever see myself buying another doll anytime soon. However, I was impressed by the fact that I had an experience with a real girl shortly after. Or meet a girl just like the girl I saw in the package (like a latino girl with a big butt) visiting my Real-Estate office. Seems like the subconcious mind can play powerful tricks if it is focused on something.
    teddy babe would soak up cum and be one smelly doll

  40. #40
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Feshlight, IN
    Posts
    1,118

    Default Re: sex doll?

    I would so fucking buy a teddy babe just for the fact of having it. (no way in hell I would be fucking one of these) This however would make a excellent coversation starter when I bring a girl over as I could play it off in a way that made me look cute and not creepy.

  41. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    349

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Yeah, and they only cost about 10USD in Japan. The online retailers make a healthy profit off of them though.
    Can you order them from Japan..?

  42. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skater X View Post
    that documentary is aight, i'm more curious to see a porno with some1 using the doll the way i'd want to to see what it looks like, how the boobs bounce in different positions, ect.
    hahah, this is way to hilarious then and they actually put FLeshies in place of the real doll vaginas:

    http://xhamster.com/movies/106915/doll_sex_3.html

    it goes with the music, lol

  43. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    71

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Quote Originally Posted by yourself View Post
    hahah, this is way to hilarious then and they actually put FLeshies in place of the real doll vaginas:

    http://xhamster.com/movies/106915/doll_sex_3.html

    it goes with the music, lol

    lol, the doggy position looks fun. those dudes are pretty well hung decent looking dudes, *no homo, you think they could get real girls. yah, i noticed the FL's in the pussy, however those dolls are kinda cheap looking, the tits have no bounce or realism, do that to a boy toy doll, and that would rule. one day i'll get 1, if they had a nice financing plan, like 100 a month or sumthin, i'd buy 1. imagine going to bank trying to get a loan for a sex doll! lol

  44. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skater X View Post
    lol, the doggy position looks fun. those dudes are pretty well hung decent looking dudes, *no homo, you think they could get real girls. yah, i noticed the FL's in the pussy, however those dolls are kinda cheap looking, the tits have no bounce or realism, do that to a boy toy doll, and that would rule. one day i'll get 1, if they had a nice financing plan, like 100 a month or sumthin, i'd buy 1. imagine going to bank trying to get a loan for a sex doll! lol
    imagine being a repo guy and trying to pry that from the hands of a horny swank.

  45. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    71

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Quote Originally Posted by yourself View Post
    imagine being a repo guy and trying to pry that from the hands of a horny swank.

    lol, while he's wearing one those perv masks. once you start fucking a sex doll, you have to start wearing those.
    Last edited by Skater X; 12-21-2009 at 08:29 PM.

  46. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skater X View Post
    lol, while he's wearing one those perv masks.
    yea, that would suck for the repo man. anyways, your right there wasn't a lot of bounce in the tits or ass, but you could get one with a bigger chest and ass, even though I have seen large real doll tits and they dont really bounce, its not like a real women but so far its the closest thing, it would be alright i guess but nothing close to a real women, I'll just stay with my gf for now, I will never get a sex doll, but I dont really discourage one either, go for it man, take control of that bitch and throw her around...I guess I might if I just want to destroy a doll or something but I wouldn't pay that much to do it

  47. #47
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Between Lucy Pinder's Tits
    Posts
    591

    Default Re: sex doll?

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodKil View Post
    I would suggest buying a realdoll and having them modify it so it can hold a fleshlight sleeve... And since you have the money to blow on something like that might as well buy all the forum members one as well...
    Ditto on the last comment. haha

  48. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Re: sex doll?

    here are a pair a life size breats, at that price I think a lot of people would go for it in the FL material:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9242

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top