Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default cumming inside the fleshlight.

hi i was wondering if its alright to cum inside ur fleshlight,
    like the fluids wont screw the texture correct?

FLight Captain

Default Re: cumming inside the fleshlight.

Welcome to the forum.
    Cumming in your FL is perfectly natural.
    Just remember to clean it well.
    There are a million posts on cleaning your FL on this forum.
    Happy FLying

FLight First Officer

Cumming inside the fleshlight is perfectly fine. As tcp said, just remember to properly clean and dry the insert after every use. The only thing you need to keep away from the fleshlight are oils (like soap/dishwashing liquid, some lubricants (unless they say they're water-based) and moisturizing lotions) so if you have greasy hands it's a good idea to wash them before handling.

Banned

if you cum inside you will get an STD, don't do it...

FLight Navigator

Cumming in the fleshlight is just like sex with a woman. It's natural to want to cum inside it, instead of taking it out just as the shooting starts. Most of the guys that fuck in videos admit that thats what they would rather do, but they gotta deliver that"money shot"

FLight Attendant

Yes. Its perfectly ok to give your Fleshlight a Creampie. Thats what its made for.

FLight Captain

Fleshlight Creampie :Good:

FLight Navigator

DONT!

You may get it preggo!
    Nothing as bitchy as a knocked up Fleshlight.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by ChazzyJ View Post
    DONT!

You may get it preggo!
    Nothing as bitchy as a knocked up Fleshlight.
    Or as bitchy as someone else I know...

Quote Originally Posted by yourself View Post
    if you cum inside you will get an STD, don't do it...
    Hmmm I wonder why he got banned??

FLight Captain

he can not be banned for what he said about abaut STD or???

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight Gabriel View Post
    he can not be banned for what he said about abaut STD or???
    No, he was banned for being ignorant and posting derogatory gay slurs on the Fleshjack site. He had it coming..this was only one of his posts that was uncalled for..

FLight Captain

"posting derogatory gay slurs on the Fleshjack site" WTF Hi is probably gay himself when you are doing so

FLight Attendant

To CUM inside the Fleshlight is mandatory isn't it?!

FLight Navigator

so mandatory that it calls for you from it's little hiding place under the bed. It's saying "i'm dehydrated!! I need you to fill me up!!"

FLight Attendant

So how did a comment about cumming end up in a discussion about fleshjacks xD
    Anyway has anyone noticed the FleshJacks are less expensive than the FleshLights?
    I suppose thats because the FleshJacks have a smaller range than FleshLight.

I find that with most of my sleeves I simply cannot take the sensation of cumming inside of them, so I pull out and blow it all over the lips

FLight Navigator

That´s shame you can´t. Have you tried Lady original? It´s loose and comfortable, while other sleeves will not negotiate with you - it will take what it wants from you, no matter what you want :-)
    You miss so much by not cumming in...

FLight Attendant

come inside the fleshlite I do it all the time. easy enough to clean out the felshlite can practically be turned inside out anyway to clean.

FLight Attendant

Uh oh, you better not come inside unless you want a FleshChild.

FLight Attendant

I used to cum inside a fleshlight, I just love it. Don't ask me why.

FLight Attendant

Hell yes, blow the load right in there. I know that's what I'll be doing when my STU comes tmrw.

dls

Fuck yeah! One of the advantages is not to have to mess around with tissues or have cum flying across the room if you happen to get so caught up in it that you forget to block ut with a tissue quick enough... ahum... (lol those stains don't come out easily).

Cum in the fucker as much as you want. Just make sure you follow the rules for cleaning.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Zdk View Post
    LOL I thought about posting something similar if I ever had the opportunity... Guys, my Fleshlight is pregnant what should I do! But yeah it feels great to cum inside the sleeves!

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Zdk View Post
    Just imagine what would happen in you came in a "Freaks" insert. Can you picture a zombie FleshChild?

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Ninety Seven View Post
    Just imagine what would happen in you came in a "Freaks" insert. Can you picture a zombie FleshChild?
    Worse yet, can you imagine if ejaculating into a zombie fleshlight infected you with the zombie virus changing you into a zombie. That's what I call a George Romero special. haha... So that's how the zombie apocalypse starts.

FLight Attendant

I have a method of fucking my fleshlight missionary style using a couple pillows and some bungee cords. When I feel my orgasm begin in that position I couldn't pull out of that thing if my life depended on it. Once you find the right position and begin to cum, pulling out isn't even an option!

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by secretsexpoet View Post
    Worse yet, can you imagine if ejaculating into a zombie fleshlight infected you with the zombie virus changing you into a zombie. That's what I call a George Romero special. haha... So that's how the zombie apocalypse starts.
    I didn't think of it that way. I think I'll not buy a zombie sleeve, I don't want to be turned into a zombie. What would happen with the other freaks sleeves? Alien, Cyborg, Vampire, Frankenstein, those would be some creepy FleshChildren.

FLight Navigator

Ninety Seven, far be it for me to dissuade you from buying the zombie fleshlight which is a great fleshlight. You should buy what you want despite my humor. haha. Personally, I think Frankenstein has the better interior texture.

FLight Attendant

Cuming inside it is awesome, the sensation is intense.. I personally feel like it would be a waste if you didn't lol

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Cuming inside it is awesome, the sensation is intense.. I personally feel like it would be a waste if you didn't lol
    haha definitely, just make sure to clean it

FLight Attendant

To me it would be a pure waste not to blow my load inside my fleshlight, it has to be done. On reaching orgasm I Stuff my cock as deep into my STU as possible and shoot a nice big load of warm cum right up it. It's the best bit pleasure there is.

Just ensure you give it a good clean and allow to dry before using again.

FLight Navigator

What a horribly cruel reality it would be if you could not cum inside the fleshlight. Could you imagine if the instructions were, "enjoy stroking, enjoy the wonderful sensations of every texture, enjoy the long slow build to the best orgasm of your life, but whatever you do, for the love of God, don't cum inside it."

FLight First Officer

I always cum inside, but I ask it if it doesn't mind first....LOL!

FLight Attendant

Dumb question: Is it okay to delay the clean up for a couple of hours? I'd like to use it for midnight romps and would hate to have to get out of bed and clean the thing up right away. Any negative consequences for not cleaning right away?

FLight Captain

A few hours should´nt be a major issue, even if my personal opinion is, not to leave your load inside the Fleshlight longer then you have to. It should´nt be a problem to do the 5 minutes cleaning !

FLight Attendant

When I first got mine, I blew into it! There sure is a lot of cleaning, drying, etc. just to keep it up! I would be curious to try some of the different sleeves down the road.

FLight Attendant

I'm surprise that they haven't come up with some sort of reservoir where the cum goes to make cleaning a bit easier. Cleaning is pretty time intensive compared to something like a vibrator for a woman.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by FLVirgin View Post
    I'm surprise that they haven't come up with some sort of reservoir where the cum goes to make cleaning a bit easier. Cleaning is pretty time intensive compared to something like a vibrator for a woman.
    They do have one I saw an ad for it. At the end of it, there is a "speciman Cup". I am not sure if it is yet available or what they call it.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by bigm View Post
    They do have one I saw an ad for it. At the end of it, there is a "speciman Cup". I am not sure if it is yet available or what they call it.
    That thing is a special kind of cap for a Flight, which does not fits to any other item and which is not sold seperatly !

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by bigm View Post
    Yep it's the FLight MD and it's still available but not really advertised very well:

https://www.fleshlight.com/flight/

I have it and it works well, but with a few considerations:

* The end of the canal is very tight and I have actually felt some soreness on my cock a few hours after pumping into the FLights. This is unfortunate because if you want to actually cum into the cup, you need to be balls deep while shooting your load and this can be uncomfortable or painful due to the tightness.
    * The FLights are smaller, 6" in length which may be too short for some guys. I personally love to go balls deep when I cum and just slam into the sleeve as far as I can go. If you are longer than 6", you'll either push right through the end and into the cup, which might work, or you'll encounter the uncomfortable tight canal and be stopped dead in your tracks just as your about to unleash your load into the cup. This really is a personal thing, but I think if the case was an inch longer it would accommodate more guys.

One benefit is that the cup works with any FLight, so you can use it with your favorite texture and aren't limited to the MD. Overall I find it to be pretty good and it does actually work for collecting cum.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by DaHorse View Post
    A few hours should´nt be a major issue, even if my personal opinion is, not to leave your load inside the Fleshlight longer then you have to. It should´nt be a problem to do the 5 minutes cleaning !
    ASAP would be best, but speaking from experience a few hours isn't a horribly big problem. I like to clean mine out ASAP but I have had the experience of cumming and then suddenly being too tired to do anything but catch some Z's. If you can't go clean it right after use stand it up so the 'stuff' inside will drain out into the large cap instead of just sitting inside.

Rinse it out real good with hot water when you do clean it, then pour a tablespoon or two of 90% rubbing alcohol through the inside, and finally make sure you let it dry completely.

FLight Attendant

I have fleshlight flight it has cap on end most of cum goes in cap

FLight Attendant

Yes it's fine, it just goes into the end cap. If you clean it after use then it will last.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWeasel View Post
    Rinse it out real good with hot water when you do clean it, then pour a tablespoon or two of 90% rubbing alcohol through the inside, and finally make sure you let it dry completely.
    Everybody has their own cleaning habits. I personally think that cold water first is best. Hot/warm water seems to make any semen clump/coagulate and stick to the inside, while cold water flushes it right out. There are some lovely little enzymes at work that will speed up the clotting response when you add heat, and it is a rapid process. Then I go for warm water for a bit. You can go hot, but keep the water pressure down, the fleshlight is made of a thermoplastic material. If you heat it up past a certain point, it will become malleable again. If hot water gets trapped at any spot, the fleshlight will balloon out and you will have a blister at that spot. You probably won't notice it, but it is a weak point for future tears, would probably make case free use uncomfortable, and if you aren't paying attention, it could pop there.

I may go overboard, but I use way more 70%. I make the insert a U shape, fill it, put both index fingers in and clean every nook and cranny, then rinse it with 70% before hanging it up on my coat hanger dryer. the case gets a good cleaning with dish soap.

FLight Attendant

Keep a small bucket/pail/whatever handy. I fill it up with really warm water, soak the sleeve in it to get it up to temp for use.

After use, I dump the sleeve back in the bucket (still filled with the same water) to soak ... sometimes overnight. I use a few drops of dish soap in the water ... not even enough to color the water, just enough to keep anything from settling/sticking/coagulating. After a good soak, run water through the sleeve as a final rinse. Rinse out the case, too.

gomer, if you are using water so hot it softens the case, you have gone overboard! That kinda temp is really not necessary.

(OK, maybe, if you are borrowing another guy's Fleshlight)

FLight Attendant

OK, I did s'more reading. I guess the dish soap, even in tiny quantities, is NOT the way to go.

Still, the basic idea remains the same: have a small bucket filled with water handy and dump the sleeve in it right after you are finished. Rinse thoroughly hours later or the next morning.