Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.

View Poll Results: Handjob

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Overrated

    28 35.90%
  • Underrated

    50 64.10%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 71

Thread: Handjob ?

  1. #1
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7,373

    Question Handjob ?

    Handjob ??? over or under rated?


  2. #2
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    If done properly, I believe it to be very satisfying. Especially if they tease you and prolong the orgasm until you can't possibly hold it any longer.

  3. #3
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7,373

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    I love when my girlfrends gives me a nice HJ

  4. #4
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    69

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    A handy by a perfect stranger can be good...and as foreplay can be pretty nice. But as an end all, not so much.

  5. #5
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,409

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    it hugely depends on the person giving the handjob

  6. #6
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    LOS ANGELES
    Posts
    68

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    I love hand-job..but not just that. If she giv me HJ. I must fuck her or lick her..that is my rule..

  7. #7
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    534

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    When done properly, it is sublime. If she takes her time, and doesn't concentrate only on choking the dick it can be as good as a BJ.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Out West
    Posts
    3,177

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    One of my favorite vids is of Nicole Sheridan giving a guy an overly lubey handjob. She's blond, pretty, has big boobs and sucks the cock a bit. You never see any more of the guy than his belly and his cock. Nicole licks it, sucks it, strokes it, slides it between her lubey boobs, et cetera, until the guy blows his stringy cum all over her pretty face. I have had that vid for almost five years-- and have enjoyed it many, many times to many splashy spuzzgasms of my own...

  9. #9
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    860

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    If done right handjobs are awesome, but most of the time I make the poor girl stop stroking and start sucking.

    @ASF

    That vid is a classic! I'm usually bored watching HJ vids but that one was hott! I miss that vid I need to find it again.

  10. #10
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,635

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    I have had a couple of girlfriends (my present one included) who give incredible, toe-curling, eye-rolling handjobs. While I definitely prefer pussy to handjobs and blowjobs, a HJ done just right sends my cum shooting right into the headboard. The former GF had a huge jar of petroleum jelly from Wal-Mart that she kept in a drawer by the bed. My current GF prefers hand lotion. I can't argue with either method.

    They always gave me handjobs when they were shy about screwing during their period and getting blood all over my cock, even though I have no problem with it.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Out West
    Posts
    3,177

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddbutt View Post
    ASF, that vid is a classic! I'm usually bored watching HJ vids but that one was hott! I miss that vid I need to find it again.
    You know it!? I got it in my first-ever pron scrip, from Twisty's way back in October 2005. She starts out wearing kind of a leopard-print tubetop, a short leather skirt and platform heels. She squeezes a huge dollop of transparent lube on his cock, strokes it a while, then takes off her top and titfucks his prick for a bit. I just die when I see them big, bouncy funbags wrap around that stiff dick and she jacks it between her love muffins for a bit. Then she sucks on it, goes back to jackin' it and finally at about nine minutes into it, he blows his sticky, stringy, creamy wad of jizzblastium all over her face. That's right about when I blow mine into Chantelle or into an OR towel I keep right by my computer for "hand quickies" if I don't want to take the time to fully prepare for a Fleshy experience. I have jacked to that vid God only knows how many times. It's one of my all-time favorites.

    Another all-time favorite is the raven-haired Trinity gettin' assfucked by David Hardman. She's got on a blue, meshy tubetop, a black thong and black platforms. She is stunningly beautiful with thick, shiny black hair, an ass to die for, big blue eyes and a pair of tits that scream to be sucked and fucked. Hardman plows her ass hard and deep, pulls out, slams it up her pink hole and blows his wad into her cunt. She then drools it out of her snatch, into a martini glass and drinks it. I have many splashy endings to that one, too...

  12. #12
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    1,065

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    I can give myself a handjob anytime. so if i'm with a girl, I want her mouth or pussy only (not really a fan of anal).

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Out West
    Posts
    3,177

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by HM 02 View Post
    ...(not really a fan of anal).
    Try it. Feel the power...

  14. #14
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,056

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    thanks to fleshlights, i don't even give myself a hand job anymore. if she doesn't wanna use her mouth or jay jay to pleasure me but wants to keep her hands busy then i got a kitchen with plenty of bread and goodies in it. make me a samich or something.......bitch

  15. #15
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    1,065

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by analsexfreak View Post
    Try it. Feel the power...
    i'm too scared about the shit factor.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Out West
    Posts
    3,177

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by HM 02 View Post
    I'm too scared about the shit factor.
    You might get a little mud on the helmet, but there's really not much to worry about. She might explode all over the bed, or she might not. Take a chance! Live large!

  17. #17
    Massa Dabba
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,383

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Handjobs are awesome.....


    The anal sex thing. Wash your ass first or fuck in the shower. You can always buy plastic sheets. In a pinch, buy a new shower curtain and toss it when you are done. That is a fun trip to Wal-Mart.

    1) Plastic shower curtain, check
    2) one bottle of baby oil, check
    3) one roll of paper towels, check
    4) one bottle of Astroglide, check
    5) hotpocks, check
    6) toilet paper for after the hotpockets, check
    7) cheap mop and bucket, check
    8) large box of condoms, check


    As a rule of thumb, eat the hotpockets after you fuck her in the ass. Then it only burns twice instead of three times. BTW-if you have to think to figure that out, your house might have wheels on it, in that case eat the hot pockets first.

  18. #18
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    4,867

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    I've yet to have a good handjob yet, so I'll have to pass. I can stroke my own cock using my hand..But her mouth will do what my hand can't.. Step it up honey..give it a lick, it won't bite..

  19. #19
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Feshlight, IN
    Posts
    1,118

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2pumpblow View Post
    As a rule of thumb, eat the hotpockets after you fuck her in the ass. Then it only burns twice instead of three times. BTW-if you have to think to figure that out, your house might have wheels on it, in that case eat the hot pockets first.
    Well... I had to seriously think about this and have to say it would seem more of the type who knows the reaction of hotpockets may just live in a house with wheels on it...

    I cook real food, or go out to eat... No microwaved cardboard sammies for me.

  20. #20
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    4,867

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodKil View Post
    Well... I had to seriously think about this and have to say it would seem more of the type who knows the reaction of hotpockets may just live in a house with wheels on it...

    I cook real food, or go out to eat... No microwaved cardboard sammies for me.
    WTF is a hot pocket? (besides that sweet wet love hole between a womans legs that I sometimes masturbate inside of.)

  21. #21
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Feshlight, IN
    Posts
    1,118

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    I vaguely remember them from my college experience where I was too drunk (and under the influence of various other things) to cook or dial for pizza most of the time.

  22. #22
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,056

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    i'd rather have a hot pocket than a hand job

  23. #23
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Feshlight, IN
    Posts
    1,118

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by unruley700 View Post
    i'd rather have a hot pocket than a hand job

    Just make sure its not too hot cause it might burn your dick

  24. #24
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Feshlight, IN
    Posts
    1,118

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by HM 02 View Post
    i'm too scared about the shit factor.

    You sound like a man in dire need to learn the AFGP...


    The Ass Fuck Gut Punch is not a move for amateurs of ass fucking. While fucking a girl in the ass from behind (and timing is everything on this move), you quickly punch the bitch in her gut. This must be done without warning for full effect, as it will cause her to flinch with pain, thus tightening her anus as you pull out with a fresh, clean dick - free of shit thanks to the A.F.G.P.

  25. #25
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,056

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodKil View Post
    You sound like a man in dire need to learn the AFGP...


    The Ass Fuck Gut Punch is not a move for amateurs of ass fucking. While fucking a girl in the ass from behind (and timing is everything on this move), you quickly punch the bitch in her gut. This must be done without warning for full effect, as it will cause her to flinch with pain, thus tightening her anus as you pull out with a fresh, clean dick - free of shit thanks to the A.F.G.P.
    just for the record, this guy is divorced. i would advise against this move unless you have a pre nup power up

  26. #26
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,092

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    I love when the wife gives me an extra lubed up hand job while she is wearing latex gloves!

  27. #27
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    4,867

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodKil View Post
    You sound like a man in dire need to learn the AFGP...


    The Ass Fuck Gut Punch is not a move for amateurs of ass fucking. While fucking a girl in the ass from behind (and timing is everything on this move), you quickly punch the bitch in her gut. This must be done without warning for full effect, as it will cause her to flinch with pain, thus tightening her anus as you pull out with a fresh, clean dick - free of shit thanks to the A.F.G.P.
    Thanks for the tip. This is way more useful than the Angry Dragon..this one serves a purpose and entertaining as well..the Angry dragon was just for the fun of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by unruley700 View Post
    just for the record, this guy is divorced. i would advise against this move unless you have a pre nup power up
    Or you never want to see this girl again.. It's a win-win situation.. Clean dick and she'll never call again.

  28. #28
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7,373

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveO View Post
    I love when the wife gives me an extra lubed up hand job while she is wearing latex gloves!

    latex? sweet

  29. #29
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    4,867

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight Gabriel View Post
    latex? sweet
    I'll admit..something about latex gloves gets me going. My physical exams from the little Asian Dr. chick are never boring.. She can check for a hernia anytime she wants..don't mind the hard on.

  30. #30
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    1,062

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    I love the feeling of a womans hand tugging at me.

  31. #31
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    4,867

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoFleshlight View Post
    I love the feeling of a womans hand tugging at me.
    A little tugging is ok, but I've had some horrible hand jobs..so I'm really not into it.

    " No sweetie, you DON'T twist the top...just up and down."

  32. #32
    Massa Dabba
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,383

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tj6AskAO9s

  33. #33
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    258

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    So far the best handjob Ive gotten was from me, all the rest resembled a farmer trying to milk a cow. Chicks can jerk it for a little bit, but I haven't found one that can make me pop till the main event.

  34. #34
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Between Lucy Pinder's Tits
    Posts
    591

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight Gabriel View Post
    Handjob ??? over or under rated?


    Over Rated!!!

    If I can get a girl to start playing with my tool, she better let me insert it in her holes (all of them)

    One exception would be if I'm feeling really lazy and she wants to play ...

  35. #35
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    192

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    What video is that picture from?

    Quote Originally Posted by tstpilot
    So far the best handjob Ive gotten was from me, all the rest resembled a farmer trying to milk a cow. Chicks can jerk it for a little bit, but I haven't found one that can make me pop till the main event.
    Have you tried teaching them?

  36. #36
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,056

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight_Junkie View Post
    I'll admit..something about latex gloves gets me going. My physical exams from the little Asian Dr. chick are never boring.. She can check for a hernia anytime she wants..don't mind the hard on.
    its all fun and games until you realize you're allergic to latex

  37. #37
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7,373

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ssumerian View Post
    What video is that picture from?
    dont know....

  38. #38
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    258

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ssumerian View Post

    Have you tried teaching them?

    After a particularly bad/jerky handjob I tried teaching a chick how too, but it still didn't do anything for me. I guess since I have hands it don't excite me, now give me a blowjob, some titty fucking or a nice wet vagina and ill pop every time!

  39. #39
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    4,867

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by unruley700 View Post
    its all fun and games until you realize you're allergic to latex
    Once again...sucks to be you. Ask your Dr. to take off the latex gloves.. I'm sure he won't mind. LOL

  40. #40
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,056

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight_Junkie View Post
    Once again...sucks to be you. Ask your Dr. to take off the latex gloves.. I'm sure he won't mind. LOL
    you mean dr's are supposed to wear gloves? yeah right. next you're gonna tell me that they have to wear clothes too. enough of your shenanigans

  41. #41
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    4,867

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by unruley700 View Post
    you mean dr's are supposed to wear gloves? yeah right. next you're gonna tell me that they have to wear clothes too. enough of your shenanigans
    Prostate exams only require one hand on your shoulder..not both.

  42. #42
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,056

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight_Junkie View Post
    Prostate exams only require one hand on your shoulder..not both.
    it makes perfect sense for both hands to be on my shoulders so that he can properly examine me with the other hand......oh.....wait......i think i just....figured something out

  43. #43
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Californication
    Posts
    4,867

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by unruley700 View Post
    it makes perfect sense for both hands to be on my shoulders so that he can properly examine me with the other hand......oh.....wait......i think i just....figured something out
    And now.... You're gonna start looking at the FJ Swallow, aren't ya?

  44. #44
    FLight Navigator
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    123

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    There's nothing better than my gf lubing up my cock and wanking it crazy, she also rubs my slippery balls in between her thumb + fingers in a firm, circular motion at the same time.. and during my orgasm too, which is either over her face on on my stomach.

    absolutely nothing better

  45. #45
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In my new SIAC Swallow--->
    Posts
    1,779

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight_Junkie View Post
    " No sweetie, you DON'T twist the top...just up and down."

    What do you think this is, bitch? A fucking beer bottle? This is not the same as when you et off your lazy ass and get me my beer while I watch football.

    This one is for drinking for you. Take a nice long tongue sip....

    LMAO

  46. #46
    FLight First Officer
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    803

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    EXTREMELY under rated

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=5f8453e7d925964e7c2a

  47. #47
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    68

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Why should a girl give a handjob when she also has a FUCKING PUSSY?

  48. #48
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In my new SIAC Swallow--->
    Posts
    1,779

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by doctoree View Post
    Why should a girl give a handjob when she also has a FUCKING PUSSY?
    lol-They are either afraid to do it at that time

    or

    They want some hands-on to see if you fit or you have monster cock?

    LMAO

  49. #49
    FLight Attendant
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    68

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by steve-000 View Post
    lol-They are either afraid to do it at that time

    or

    They want some hands-on to see if you fit or you have monster cock?

    LMAO
    Ok, then they should at least do something I can't just do myself. Like a blowjob.

  50. #50
    FLight Captain
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In my new SIAC Swallow--->
    Posts
    1,779

    Default Re: Handjob ?

    Quote Originally Posted by doctoree View Post
    Ok, then they should at least do something I can't just do myself. Like a blowjob.

    definitely areed

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top