Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.

Thread: Fire & Ice Lube

FLight First Officer

Default Fire & Ice Lube

I bought the two pack and am having troubles with the Fire lube. It dries out extremely quickly on me and trying to revive it with water turned out worse than expected. Switched to the Ice lube which stays slick the entire time, but feels like menthol on my balls about 5 minutes into it.

Thoughts?

FLight First Officer

Default Re: Fire & Ice Lube

32 views, no responses. AWESOME!

FLight Captain

yes sometimes you get disappointed in this forum

500 viewers o no answers

FLight Attendant

I just joined the forums and saw this topic. Sure I may be 7 months late, but I can totally add to this topic, and maybe someone can make an educated purchase based on what I found out.

Three elements: water, ice, and fire.
    Water seems to be the slickest and the thickest, but not by a lot. Actually, it isn't very thick at all, but comparatively it is the longest lasting. Water is easily the best of the three if you're not looking for anything special, it does what it should do.

Fire dries out fairly fast, I couldn't figure out a way to fix this, maybe someone else can. The 'effect' that it should warm on contact was not really noticeable. When you effectively warm the sleeve (in incredibly hot water for 4+ minutes), it just does not work for me (no warming sensation) and it is just a lube that isn't the slipperiest. HOWEVER, for some reason, I'm wanting to use it more and more anyway. The reason behind it is when I want to use little lube without actually using too little. You apply the normal amount and it feels like you put less on. Whether it dried or not, I didn't care. I could feel the textures a lot easier with this lube. The only warning I can give really is to make sure to keep it close by. I keep lube close by just in-case so I don't lose too much rhythm if I DO end up using more.

Ice, to me, is feeling like it is a niche thing. While fire and water didn't really resemble fire and water, ice acted EXACTLY as you think it would. It totally cools on contact and made for a very different feeling flight. I mean this in a good way because I could totally dig it, not sure about others though. Now it didn't give me the chills or any downside really, it just totally felt like I was flying rock hard cold into the weirdly warm texture. It was SO different that I pulled out and stuck a finger in to make sure I wasn't going crazy, and the inside is totally warm. Crazy stuff, not something I would use over and over, but I fucking love it. Or that is to say, I love fucking with it?

I hit it off with all three of them. Don't take my word for it though, hopefully someone more experienced will come around and answer everything, because I am really really new to all of this.

FLight Attendant

Breaking news, fire only works when you use tons of it. I mean dump it everywhere. Go for a lube bath, and then it really gives that warming sensation.