Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
angelwht
Your Day

Thread: Jailbait

FLight Navigator

Default Jailbait

Three french soccer players are in a lot of shit, as they paid to tap the ass of a call-girl who hadn't yet turned 18 (not that they knew, nor asked for ID, and not likely that she told them).

That being said, I would've done it too....

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/zahia-dehar/zahia-dehar-face-french-soccer-scandal-352271

FLight Captain

Default Re: Jailbait

i have always been into older women, so i don't get it, but i do believe that the age of consent in France is 15, stupid fucks should have gone out and picked up and younger girl that isn't a hooker if they absolutely feel the need to fuck someone younger
    Last edited by in_the_right; 04-26-2010 at 08:27 PM.

FLight Captain

WTF?? Not only are they French, but French Soccer players?? LOL

I agree with I_T_R.. Why not just pick up a younger chick if that's what they were looking for? A hooker is just trying to make a buck anyway she can..fucking or blackmailing.

FLight Navigator

Huh? Did you guys even read the article? They weren't LOOKING for teenager to fuck, that's just what ended up happening b/c she's incredibly gorgeous and accepting cash... and this chick is apparently a high priced call girl, not just a corner hooker. She just recently turned 18, but I don't think anyone would've guessed this chick was under 20.
    Last edited by twistaFLyer; 04-26-2010 at 11:43 PM.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by twistaFLyer View Post
    Huh? Did you guys even read the article? They weren't LOOKING for teenager to fuck, that's just what ended up happening b/c she's incredibly gorgeous and accepting cash... and this chick is apparently a high priced call girl, not just a corner hooker. She just recently turned 18, but I don't think anyone would've guessed this chick was under 20.
    i just meant why bother with call girls at all, they are soccer players in a country that loves soccer. why not just go out and pick up a girl

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by in_the_right View Post
    i have always been into older women, so i don't get it, but i do believe that the age of consent in France is 15, stupid fucks should have gone out and picked up and younger girl that isn't a hooker if they absolutely feel the need to fuck someone younger
    okay, well your wording is a bit confusing. as to why they didn't just pick up some super hot chicks on their own, i don't know. this girl goes to 11 in my book, and i don't even like blondes that much. maybe when you pay 2,000 pounds a night you know exactly what you're getting, guaranteed. this isn't the first time i've read about soccer players running amok with hookers... christian ronaldo is renowned for it, and that guy is a magnet.

FLight Captain

i just meant why bother with call girls at all, they are soccer players in a country that loves soccer. why not just go out and pick up a girl
    This what I was thinking as well.. They might as well be celebrities, why pay for sex, when it could be thrown at you left and right?? Hugh Grant is a prime example.. WTF was he thinking??

okay, well your wording is a bit confusing. as to why they didn't just pick up some super hot chicks on their own, i don't know. this girl goes to 11 in my book, and i don't even like blondes that much. maybe when you pay 2,000 pounds a night you know exactly what you're getting, guaranteed. this isn't the first time i've read about soccer players running amok with hookers... christian ronaldo is renowned for it, and that guy is a magnet.
    LOL Yeah, save the hookers and arrest records for NFL players.

FLight Attendant

Idc much for soccer, but I was in Italy during Euro 2008 and the French soccer team is a joke. Who really cares if scarface and some of the exotic soccer players on the French team get screwed over. There's only something like 3 or 4 players who are actually of European decent on the team. I really enjoyed the attitude that France shouldn't play in Euro because of this since I can't stand the arrogance and stupidity of most french people.

FLight Attendant

Also since I can't figure out how to edit my last post that chick doesn't really fit the jailbait category imo. She doesn't look all that young. Keri Sable is who pops into my mind if I think of jailbait.

Anyway If I had $3000 to spend on a call-girl though it'd definitely be Jessica Jaymes.

FLight First Officer

Three french soccer players are in a lot of shit, as they paid to tap the ass of a call-girl who hadn't yet turned 18 (not that they knew, nor asked for ID, and not likely that she told them).

That being said, I would've done it too....

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/zahia-dehar/zahia-dehar-face-french-soccer-scandal-352271
    I would've love to tap that ass, I don't care if she's under 18, she's slutty enough to tap

That ass is just incredible!!!!!

FLight First Officer

butter face

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by ace328 View Post
    Also since I can't figure out how to edit my last post that chick doesn't really fit the jailbait category imo. She doesn't look all that young. Keri Sable is who pops into my mind if I think of jailbait.

Anyway If I had $3000 to spend on a call-girl though it'd definitely be Jessica Jaymes.
    She's jailbait b/c she was under 18 when she started selling herself for sex. So, she's REAL jailbait... not jailbait look-a-likes like Gauge or Lupe.

FLight Navigator

the editing feature is wonky... must be part of the revamp.

*was* real jailbait.

Fleshaholic knows what I'm talkin about...

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Balls_To_The_Walls View Post
    butter face
    No shit..I just realized that she even had a face. I was mesmerized by the rest of her body. And not a chance in hell I'd think twice about her being any younger than 20-22yrs old.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Balls_To_The_Walls View Post
    butter face
    totally agree!!

FLight Attendant

Ok it may not be right what those footballers have done. But why is nobody talking about the girl or pimp or club she work for? Are they not breaking the law for bringing an under aged girl in the bizz?