Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
forum-alexistexas
angelwht
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    FLight Navigator
    LA, NY and generally on an airplane going somewhere

Default some sexy pictures just for you!

Hey all!

It's Joanna Angel your newest FL girl

I took some photos for you. I hope you like them!

I know you see me all dolled up on the FL website (or around the internet!) but this is me with no makeup just being me. I hope you like my entirely natural body and my big meaty pussy!

If you want a picture of me doing anything else- Lemme know! I have a camera phone and I am not afraid to use it.

xoxox

xoxox

FLight Captain

Default Re: some sexy pictures just for you!

You're awesome! Thank you!

FLight Captain

Well, I guess I'll go first. If you haven't been asked to do a promotional video for your Fleshlight yet, I have an idea. Some of the Girls play with their Fleshlights, but if they lick them, they do it sort of timidly. I always thought it would be hot if they really went all out and went down on it like it was real. Just a suggestion, if you think it's too weird, that's OK. No pressure.

Oh yeah. BTW, love your natural look!
    Last edited by mrbean; 11-11-2013 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Spelling, clarity.

FLight Attendant

Wow, joanna your so dam hot. You are going to be my first fleshlight girl, I love a nice meaty pussy.

I have the STU but will be making another purchase!!

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Dazza View Post
    Wow, joanna your so dam hot. You are going to be my first fleshlight girl, I love a nice meaty pussy.

I have the STU but will be making another purchase!!
    thank you so much!!!

FLight Navigator

I can do that! haha I will see if i can make a video and embed it on here. I don't know when I will be back at the ranch shooting more stuff so- I'll just do it here! haha It will be my homework

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by JoannaAngel View Post
    I can do that! haha I will see if i can make a video and embed it on here. I don't know when I will be back at the ranch shooting more stuff so- I'll just do it here! haha It will be my homework
    WOW! You're really fantastic! I think you're quickly becoming our favorite Fleshlight Girl! Thank you so much!

FLight First Officer

Thanks for the pictures, Joanna... awesome

FLight Attendant

Can't wait to see the video Joanna! You into wearing a strap on at all? Would love to see you pumping your own fleshlight in the movie you do.

Lets see you move that ass!!

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Dazza View Post
    Can't wait to see the video Joanna! You into wearing a strap on at all? Would love to see you pumping your own fleshlight in the movie you do.

Lets see you move that ass!!
    Hahaha- I could try to do that. Next time someone tells me to "go fuck myself" this would truly be measuring up to what they told me to do!

sonicflight

I love your natural look, especially the thigh tats. I will be acquiring your lotus texture in the very near future. The lotus is my favorite texture.

Thanks

FLight First Officer

Never really been into the gothic girls but you make alt. look sexy as hell!!! I'm really impressed by your interaction with the forums here, I believe you are the first FLG to really get to know her fans and your freakin awesome for that! I'm in the market for an intense sleeve so I'll be definitely buying your FL when you get a signature texture to show you the support that you've been showing us.
    I'd love to see more pics of you on here and its good to have you around!!

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Full Force View Post
    Never really been into the gothic girls but you make alt. look sexy as hell!!! I'm really impressed by your interaction with the forums here, I believe you are the first FLG to really get to know her fans and your freakin awesome for that! I'm in the market for an intense sleeve so I'll be definitely buying your FL when you get a signature texture to show you the support that you've been showing us.
    I couldn't have said it better myself! Nice to see you back, Mr Full Force.

Joanna, I'll definitely get your signature texture when it comes out. I'm sure it'll be amazing! (BTW, the thigh tats are exquisite!)

FLight Navigator

Mmm, honey, you look so soft and welcoming! And with no makeup I'd sure love to lick all your face and make it wet as your pretty pussy! Thank you very much, if I buy a lotus, it'll sure will be yours!

FLight Navigator

Well, I think the rest of the guys are starting to see why some of us were suggesting you for a FLG Joanna. Definitely the total package and probably the first chick to get me into tats. Great pics and you look amazing even without makeup. Great suggestions so far and think another good one would be to have a POV scene where a guy is using your FL and you catch him in the act. From there you could use the FL on him and then give him a taste of the real thing too. Definitely awesome having you on the forums and just being the hot, sexy and cool chick you are. You rock

FLight Navigator

I know you see me all dolled up on the FL website (or around the internet!) but this is me with no makeup just being me. I hope you like my entirely natural body and my big meaty pussy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cWtrC9vMo0

Fresh, hot, organic, n' au naturel's the way to go!

(....oh, and it comes with a free ink topping too? Yes, please....)

Dat's why we love ya, JA!

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by 79lespaul View Post
    Well, I think the rest of the guys are starting to see why some of us were suggesting you for a FLG Joanna. Definitely the total package and probably the first chick to get me into tats. Great pics and you look amazing even without makeup. Great suggestions so far and think another good one would be to have a POV scene where a guy is using your FL and you catch him in the act. From there you could use the FL on him and then give him a taste of the real thing too. Definitely awesome having you on the forums and just being the hot, sexy and cool chick you are. You rock
    Thank you! I am actually booking some shoots for next month and I have already had this in mind. I will keep you posted of when it is filmed! I will post some BTS pics of it too.

=)

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Full Force View Post
    thank you!

I really don't know why people call me "goth" haha- I am really not much of a goth girl. I wear far too much hot pink to be goth!! If I had to pick a subculture to identify with, it's punk. I think.

It feels funny to categorize myself but I know in this industry you just have to sometimes. So I will go with "tattooed slut" or "Punk Princess" haha

=)

FLight Captain

Okay Punk Princess, i have a question

Do you have a clue, how your Signature Texture will look like ?

FLight Navigator

I don't know yet

FLight First Officer

thank you!

I really don't know why people call me "goth" haha- I am really not much of a goth girl. I wear far too much hot pink to be goth!! If I had to pick a subculture to identify with, it's punk. I think.

It feels funny to categorize myself but I know in this industry you just have to sometimes. So I will go with "tattooed slut" or "Punk Princess" haha

=)
    Thanks for the reply, sorry for mixing up the two. I tend to associate them with each other but i did refer to you as alternative, I'm more of a classic rock guy myself which many people find unusual because I'm only 21 but I can't get enough of the classics, not to mention they are alot of fun to play on bass. Anyway as a fellow rock lover you wear it well, rock on!!!!

FLight Captain

thank you!

=)
    Well, I would call you a breath of fresh air! And you have a wonderful sense of humor too! Guess you need it with all these "labels" being put on you.

FLight Navigator

Thank you! I am actually booking some shoots for next month and I have already had this in mind. I will keep you posted of when it is filmed! I will post some BTS pics of it too.

=)
    Very cool and great minds think alike

Really looking forward to seeing that and as a fan of both you and POV scenes I know it will be hot.

FLight Navigator

just thought i would bring this thread and maybe (hopefully) your boners back with some pics from my site of me in tight black latex. (okay maybe i look even a bit goth in these haha) i want to take some new silly pics with my fleshlight soon, so you can have these while you wait !

*edit - ps!! i have a webcam show tonight on burningangel.com from 6-7pm PST (9-10pm EST). you can read more about it here- http://www.burningangel.com/en/event/Joanna+Angel+LIVE+WEBCAM+SHOW/533 and you have to be a member of either burningangel.com or joannaangel.com (if you sign up for one- you get access to both). hopefully i will see some of you later !!
    Last edited by JoannaAngel; 02-25-2014 at 03:27 PM.

FLight Attendant

Got my attention

FLight Attendant

thank you
    all the best from austria !

FLight Navigator

Hello Joanna! Glad to see you sticking around... glad to see you!
    A friend of mine posted on FB a link, with you http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/83707960/
    Mmmm you look even better now

FLight Navigator

just thought i would bring (hopefully) your boners back with some pics of me in tight black latex.

Yes, you give me a boner!

Quote Originally Posted by IWFly View Post
    Hello Joanna! Glad to see you sticking around... glad to see you!
    A friend of mine posted on FB a link, with you http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/83707960/
    Mmmm you look even better now
    Neat. And Tera Patrick is a registered nurse and certified EMT. If you were in an accident and came to with her standing over you it would be so hard to know if it was real or think you were in a coma and start asking if you're going to have sex now.

FLight Navigator

happy friday, fleshlight forum! i took some candids with my punk ass

haha!

so it's a little messy in here, i found some heels !!

you almost can't even tell which one is the fleshlight and which one is my actual butt!

FLight Navigator
    Texas - United States, England - United Kingdom

WOW!!! Joanna Angel, they are some very nice pics of you and your FLG FleshLight!!!
    Also nice to see one of the FLG`s on the FL Forum...
    Thanks again, i just may have to get your FLG and give you some fun!!!!!

FLight Attendant

Happy friday Joanna, sexy pics love them.

happy friday, fleshlight forum! i took some candids with my punk ass

That looks amazing Joanna. I'm waiting for both of your FLs to arrive. Since they were molded from your body I thought I ask your choice of which one I try first.

FLight First Officer

Hahaha- I could try to do that. Next time someone tells me to "go fuck myself" this would truly be measuring up to what they told me to do!

I was wondering about something for a while now, Might as well ask you seeing as you are the only girl I know who owns a fleshlight!

What does it feel like to use the fleshlight in yourself? By that I mean either tribbing the fleshlight or even using the inner texture on yourself .

PS.

Love your photos, so happy you decided to join us!

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by PilotIRL View Post
    That looks amazing Joanna. I'm waiting for both of your FLs to arrive. Since they were molded from your body I thought I ask your choice of which one I try first.
    definitely my butt!! go big or go home, right?! hahaha. i hope you enjoy my punk ass AND my pussy

FLight Captain

I guess, you would call your butt your bodies "best feature", right ?

FLight Navigator

definitely my butt!! go big or go home, right?! hahaha. i hope you enjoy my punk ass AND my pussy
    Will do!!!

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfSpades View Post
    I was wondering about something for a while now, Might as well ask you seeing as you are the only girl I know who owns a fleshlight!

What does it feel like to use the fleshlight in yourself? By that I mean either tribbing the fleshlight or even using the inner texture on yourself .

PS.

Love your photos, so happy you decided to join us!
    I obviously can't pleasure myself with my own Fleshlight but I have fingered it while I masturbated and it's really surreal and awesome . If only it was like a Voodo doll and I could feel it every time you guys fucked it- that would be so cool!!!!! maybe one day in the future

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by DaHorse View Post
    I guess, you would call your butt your bodies "best feature", right ?
    it's definitely up there on my favorite body parts list! i'm liking my boobs too right now. too bad they don't have booblights! haha

edit: wait, are there booblights?

FLight Captain

Maybe you should come back to Austin and introduce a special offer item - Joanna Angel´s Booblight/Fleshboobs !

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by DaHorse View Post
    Maybe you should come back to Austin and introduce a special offer item - Joanna Angel´s Booblight/Fleshboobs !
    haha maybe!!

FLight Navigator

I just finished posting a blog about the GREATEST PICTURES OF ANYTHING EVER TAKEN EVER, and it happens to be for a coffee table book of porn stars with their pets that my friend Joshua Darling is making. And i have to share some of them with everyone because i'm not kidding about them being the best damn pictures ever.

my furry little friend Ramona!! i love her soooo much!!!!

FLight Navigator

I just finished posting a blog about the GREATEST PICTURES OF ANYTHING EVER TAKEN EVER, and it happens to be for a coffee table book of porn stars with their pets that my friend Joshua Darling is making. And i have to share some of them with everyone because i'm not kidding about them being the best damn pictures ever.

my furry little friend Ramona!! i love her soooo much!!!!
    Joanna, You are one cool chick!!!, Some nice pics and you are a great porn queen.... You will be my next FleshLight Girl I get!!!

FLight Captain

it's definitely up there on my favorite body parts list! i'm liking my boobs too right now. too bad they don't have booblights! haha

edit: wait, are there booblights?
    No, but there should be! ILF would make a mint selling them!

But somebody must have had your boobs in mind when they invented these:

BTW, I own a pair, and until ILF makes a Joanna Angel Booblight, I'll have to be content with those...

FLight Navigator

@JoannaAngel - Its just, wow... Your pics, awesome as they are... The first place I go, every time, especially with your perfectly formed tight ass and hole, is how I'd love to plow my face and tongue in there and in your, err, pussy, until you tell me to stop... Which would hopefully be after you super soak me or just like, well, for as long as you'd like!

FLight Navigator

This is great! It's REALLY refreshing to see a star that actually comes back every now and then to give us updates and little tid-bits and such like you do.

THANK YOU!

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Butt nut View Post
    This is great! It's REALLY refreshing to see a star that actually comes back every now and then to give us updates and little tid-bits and such like you do.

THANK YOU!
    you are very welcome! interacting with fans kinda seems like a no-brainer to me :P

FLight Navigator

just dropping in to ninja post some St. Patrick's day inspired pics!!! i don't really like corned beef or guinness, but i do like my green thong and greenish socks.....

...and here's some lucky camel toe for you!

and poof! i'm gone (that looks like a ninja, right!?)

FLight Navigator

If St Patricks day means more pics of you, let's celebrate it weekly!

FLight Captain

Thank you Joanna! Happy St. Pat's Day! See, isn't it good to get out of the pink and black once in a while and try something different? (LOL!) Green looks good on you!

"Do you have a little Irish in you?
    No?
    Do you want some?"
    -Old Irish Pickup Line