Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Public wanking?

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Public wanking?

no doubt!!!!

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by 1dog View Post
    in the ocean neck deep about 50 yds from shore while watching the bikini babes
    Me to haha many times

FLight Captain

This morning I awoke way before dawn and went outside in just my ankle socks and got up on top of the picnic table, mounted a good dildo to the wall and woke myself up fully!!!..I stroked my cock and balls as they hung an' flung!!..rocking back and forth onto the hard rubber rod!!...it was still pitch black dark and totally deserted, plus I was in my fenced in back yard..no one could really see me anyways..

But I sure had fun for a bit there!!!....I'd say about 15 or 20 minutes before the sun started coming up and I came back in...sure made me horny!!!........I've been naked and jacking off all day!!...Loving every minute of it!!

Banned

I Wanked in a public bathroom once

FLight Attendant

if wanking in the sea counts, then yes.

FLight Attendant

Never but loved to

FLight Navigator

I've whacked off in the bathroom at work a few times, highway rest areas a few times during long trips... don't recall ever jacking off while driving though. Unless I got started while driving, then finished off at the rest area.

I can get very horny, very suddenly.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by SLECTOR View Post
    ..... I was in my fenced in back yard..no one could really see me anyways...
    Wife and I used to have sex on the trampoline in the back late at night. The neighbor lady told her that sometimes they were sitting out in their back yard and heard the springs squeeking!!!

I used to go in the back when the wife was out front talking to the other neighbor lady across the street. They would be standing by the curb talking, and I'd be looking thru the pickets jacking off...fantasizing about having a 3-way...

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Helmet View Post
    I've whacked off in the bathroom at work a few times, highway rest areas a few times during long trips... don't recall ever jacking off while driving though. Unless I got started while driving, then finished off at the rest area.
    Done it at work.
    Not at a Rest Stop.
    But I've jacked off driving SO many times I cannot count them all.
    Driving, sitting at stop light, in the automatic carwash, etc...
    I drop the wheel all the way down where I can hold it with my leg when I climax. I press against my perinium with my free hand to keep from ejaculating, so there's no mess. Best trick I ever learned. Full strength orgasm, but no mess.
    Just wait til the last split second before you feel its gonna squirt and press with index and middle fingertips, half way between your asshole and the edge of your sack.
    Last edited by KssnCzns; 10-24-2012 at 04:17 PM.

FLight Captain

I'm sorry, but jacking off while driving sounds very dangerous to me. I've never done it but I will admit that back in my younger years I did get a couple of blowjobs while driving. I do remember it was very hard to concentrate on the wheel, and I consider myself extremely stupid for allowing it to happen. Driving is a serious matter, it should not be taken lightly!!! Suppose someone killed your child because they were jacking off while driving? How would you feel about it then? I'm sorry, but I have a very strong opinion on this. Probably because my fiancee was killed in a car wreck because some stupid-ass was texting while driving and slammed into her. She had to be cut out of the car with the 'jaws of life' and died before she even reached the hospital. She lost her life and my life and her family's was ruined because some idiot thought something other than paying attention to the road was more important.

PLEASE DO NOT JACK OFF AND DRIVE!!!!!!! Is that little bit of pleasure worth someone's life? I don't think so....
    Last edited by SLECTOR; 10-25-2012 at 05:41 AM.

FLight Navigator

Driving is serious shit man. Don't drive if you are not at your 100% of attention.
    Don't masturbate.
    Don't drink.
    Don't text.
    Don't mess with your gf/bf.
    Don't play/talk with the cellphone (not even using a microphone).

I've lost 10 years of life on the road and it wasn't pretty. It still isn't.

FLight First Officer

Damn, Slector, I hate to hear that. That definitely is horrible that it happened to your fiancee.

I haven't done it in a long time. Your post brings a harsh reality to distracted driving.

Sorry for your lose. And thanks for sharing a painful part of your life with us.

FLight Attendant

its no over

FLight First Officer

I jacked off in the men's bathroom at work the other day.

Browsing snatchly.com masturbation pics, and just couldn't not do it myself!!!

FLight Attendant

Adult theaters or arcades when str8 couples are doing there thing
    parks at night with laptop
    front deck at night i live in the country heard a couple having sex outside close by

FLight Captain

I remember back when I was a kid, sometimes on a warm summer's night I would camp out in the backyard--by myself--then late at night I would streak all over the yard!!...That mixed with puberty made for some good fun!!.....But nobody ever saw me, we lived kind of out in the country, but our yard was pretty big and it was a quarter of a mile to the nearest neighbor's house!....going out to the barn was some fun jacking off!!...I was a mighty imaginative kid!!

FLight Attendant

Spent lots of time in the barn alone or with girlfriends, Nothing better than a roll in the hay

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by SLECTOR View Post
    I remember back when I was a kid, sometimes on a warm summer's night I would camp out in the backyard--by myself--then late at night I would streak all over the yard!!...That mixed with puberty made for some good fun!!.....But nobody ever saw me, we lived kind of out in the country, but our yard was pretty big and it was a quarter of a mile to the nearest neighbor's house!....going out to the barn was some fun jacking off!!...I was a mighty imaginative kid!!
    I live in town with neighbors on both sides. One side even has a 2 story. I used to do that kind of stuff all the time in the back yard. (even in my early 40's...) When we had a trampoline, I'd lay naked on it and jack off. Sometimes when the kids were already in bed, we'd have sex out on it. The neighbors wife said she heard us out there before, because they were sitting out on their back patio before we came outside.

I love being naked outside on a cool night.

FLight First Officer

Went to see Fast & Furious 6 last night with the wife. Went straight to the top row in the middle. Wore loose cargo shorts, no underwear, and a small tube of lotion in the pocket. But then before the previews started, 3 middle aged women sat at the far left of the top row and a young couple sat at the far right. About 7 or 8 seats between us and them on each side. Then the row right in front of us filled right in front of us. errrrr!!!

After eating half the popcorn, I sat the tub on the armrest to my right, and my wife was on my left. Undone my shorts and started playing with it a little trying to get hard. Probably 5min and still not hard. The wife was nervous I was gonna get caught. So then the fight scene between Michelle Rodriguez and Gina Carono and add a little lotion and I was hard!!!

I kept my right elbow stationary on the armrest and just pivoted my wrist to stroke the end of my cock. I had it pushed forward under my shorts. And then my wife looks over at me and I climax!!!

I used my left hand index & middle fingers to press against my perineum so I didn't ejaculate all over myself! (handy little trick when in these circumstances)... needless to say it was quite a rush!!!!!
    Last edited by KssnCzns; 06-02-2013 at 08:54 AM.

FLight Captain

Last weekend I was in a hotel and went in the restroom to piss. The room was empty and when I was through peeing I stroked myself pretty good. I didn't do it long enough to cum but it sure was exciting!! Hope there weren't any hidden cameras! LOL

FLight First Officer

Went for a drive the othet evening, before dark, and had the wife drive. She doesn't have tinted windows and her front seata are pretty high compared to the bottom of the windows.

So I drop my pants to my ankles, put a towel underneath me, and use some hand lotion to start jacking off in the front passenger seat. I would cover up at stop ligjts and going thru intersections with cars waiting.

Anyway. . . Kept it up until I shot my load. It was kinda hot watching my cum shoot up and then drop back down on the back of my hand and feeling it's warmth as I stroked thru my orgasm. I could feel it run down across my balls. Good thing I brought the towel...

I climaxed right as she was slowing down for a stop light. There were cars approaching but none close enough to clearly see me...I don't think.....

FLight First Officer

Had a rental car last night. Took a drive with the wife, stopped ay Braum's for ice cream. Ate it in the parking lot while my wife played with my cock to get it hard.

Sitting in the parking lot one space from the entrance/exit, with a guy sitting in his car eating his hamburger parked on the driver's side of me. Cars from the drive thru going behind us to leave.

I took some lotion and jacked off until I shot my load on a shirt I had lying across my legs.

No tinted windows on this car and it was well before dark.