Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Navigator

Default Which Fleshlight Gives The Best Orgasm?

Most likely, this is an individual user preference thing but it's cool to hear what people think.

Primal was my top (now #2) to the STU. The STU is a prick cream drainer for sure. It's excellent.

FLight First Officer

Default Re: Which Fleshlight Gives The Best Orgasm?

Brent Everett Ecstasy FJ... It is awesome!!

FLight Captain

I would have to say Destroya. The more I use it, the more I like it.

Mustang Flyer

i havent gotten to try my alien one yest since the delivery people aint delivering it till tomorrow... but of the ones i have atm (all the original textures) my favs the super ribbed... i get more pleasure from it than any of my other ones...

FLight Navigator

For me, the nut buster is the Super Tight Lady with the rear cap closed tight. It feels like my soul is being sucked out through my dick. Awesome!
    Last edited by Starkiller; 10-11-2010 at 09:56 PM.

FLight Captain

The vortex has always been number one for me in that department, but I just got the destroya and the alien and they are both puttin up on helluva fight

FLight Captain

I love my Lady Original most because it lets me thrust for a long time, which allows a slow gradual buildup to the most explosive, body-shaking orgasms I have experienced while alone. Only a real woman's vagina makes me cum harder than the Original. Other textures stimulate more and give me quicker ejaculations, but only the Original makes me scream out loud when I finally unload because of the long buildup.

FLight Captain

Cool Re: Which Fleshlight Gives The Best Orgasm?

The Lady original feels the most like a real womans vaginal canal. For some reason though it does not get me off as well as I would expect.

The lady wonderwave shoots of the rockets failry well but as anyone on here can attest. It suck your lube supply like a bitch on payday.

Hands down (litterally) the best flights I have on a regular basis are from my good ol' speed bump mouth. More of a B.J. simulator if used correctly.

On a side note I have gotten LOADS better with the Aneros. And my new Progasm Ice should arrive in the mail this week I hope.

Look for a review in the near future!

JaykoSolo

FLight Attendant

STU with a tight rear cap...Makes my cock explode.

FLight First Officer

I get the best BJ from my Brent Everett Swallow.... =)

FLight Attendant

I often don't use a case with my fleshies, but still the preferences are similar to those described here or in the "top 10" reviews. The primal (Private Black Angelina) is the most awesome texture I ever bought, there is just nothing that compares to it. Speed bump or Fuentes Mini Lotus are probably both on the second place. Third is the Vortex (Alien better than Original) but very close to it is the Wonder Wave with Katsuni again very close to the WW. After that the Siac Lotus and Lotus as well as the Spread Eagle.

It's interesting to read about the original which was my first as well (together with a speed bump I no longer have and wonder wave). I think I only used that 2-3 times, so I guess I have to try it out again without case of course

FLight First Officer

I would say that these are my favs for intense orgasms (in no order): STU, butt Ultra Tight, Original lady / Super Tight (good buildup in both), WW, Love Humps, and Lupe's Mini Lotus.

FLight Attendant

TWISTA, TWISTA, TWISTA. Bought that sleeve twice.