Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.

Default VIRGIN VAGINA Fleshlight

hello ILF!

has this idea ever come up in your mind, ever thought about:

VIRGIN VAGINA Fleshlight

a FL oriface taken from VIRGIN VAGINA's, copying orifaces from girls/women who are still virgin? to assimiliate an virging vagina. only few men have this pleasure 1 or more times in their lifetime.

hey look at the facts: WORLD WIDE: every man prefers TIGHT then loosen up lips! TRUTH IS TRUTH!

how does everybody else here think about my idea? please feel free to add suggestions comment!

cheers mates!

FLight Navigator

Default Re: VIRGIN VAGINA Fleshlight

It's a great idea.

It's like a new car-most people want to drive a brand new car that's fresh and new not a high mileage worn out ride. Same with pussy. Sad reality of life we can't be new, off the showroom floor models all of our life's. That's a time not to take for granted.

FLight Captain

I would also like to see a tight FL to
    whit a super tight entrence

FLight Navigator

To take a mold from a Virgin Vagina, you need to find an 18+ year old virgin woman first, and nowadays most adult virgin women are virgins for a reason and unlikely to agree to a mold

FLight Captain

Most girls today or woman lose their cherry before 18 years of age and for ILF to make one like you wont , they would have to find a 18 year old willing to let them make a mold of her pussy . You might as well wish to hit the lottery without buying a ticket then to wish for a pussy mold of a virgin . Sorry , but thats how it is .

Quote Originally Posted by mauser View Post
    most girls today or woman lose their cherry before 18 years of age and for ilf to make one like you wont , they would have to find a 18 year old willing to let them make a mold of her pussy . You might as well wish to hit the lottery without buying a ticket then to wish for a pussy mold of a virgin . Sorry , but thats how it is .
    just put out advertisements: 5.000 dollar/euro for virgin vagina molding to a sex toy!!! 5.000 dollar/euro payment!!!

U bet ur ass those girls will be running! ! !

FLight Captain

Maybe not exactly what you want, but the Japanese make the "Seventeen Onahole" and "Like a Virgin Onahole"

I'm sure ILF has considered the idea

FLight Attendant

I'm not sure the OP intended that ILF mold a virgin but that there be some sort of hymen you need to break on first use or that the opening be tighter.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by plww1007 View Post
    I'm not sure the OP intended that ILF mold a virgin but that there be some sort of hymen you need to break on first use or that the opening be tighter.
    There's actually a Japanese product like that. Break the hymen, out leaks red liquid. Yeah folks, I'm serious.

FLight Captain

I've tried the "Seventeen EVO Onahole" which is the Seventeen 2.0

It's actually pretty good except it's kinda flip flop funky without a case

ILF definitely is missing the boat on this market niche

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight Gabriel View Post
    I would also like to see a tight FL to
    whit a super tight entrence
    That's what I was thinking. With the stretchy material Fleshlights are made of, a really tight opening of about 1/8 inch that opens into a wider canal would give the feeling of popping a cherry upon initial entry. Then it can be used over and over to get the same feeling at the beginning of every FLight. The problem with a fake hymen is it can only be broken once and then it's useless.

FLight Captain

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIceMan View Post
    That's what I was thinking. With the stretchy material Fleshlights are made of, a really tight opening of about 1/8 inch that opens into a wider canal would give the feeling of popping a cherry upon initial entry. Then it can be used over and over to get the same feeling at the beginning of every FLight. The problem with a fake hymen is it can only be broken once and then it's useless.
    Brilliant idea!

Let's hope ILF cranks one out

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by arnokan View Post
    To take a mold from a Virgin Vagina, you need to find an 18+ year old virgin woman first, and nowadays most adult virgin women are virgins for a reason and unlikely to agree to a mold
    My thought exactly, I doubt an 18+ year old virgin would want to do something like that. But then again, times are tough and even virgins need money

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIceMan View Post

as an example, sort of a reverse Twista / Bliss / Scorpio ?