Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default How the heck do you use a Rude Boy?

I bought one about a month ago and used it twice since then. Both times, it was a nightmare. I got it in, turned it on, and it didn't feel amazing. In fact, it didn't feel good at all. It just put an annoying pain in my lower back. And to top it off, both sessions yielded two of the weakest orgasms that I've ever had in my life. I think I'm actually using this thing wrong, can someone post or message me complete step-by-step instructions on how to use this?

FLight First Officer

Default Re: How the heck do you use a Rude Boy?

Prostate massagers aren't like fleshlights, you don't typically just insert one and immediately feel pleasure. It can take time but if you're patient and keep the right attitude you'll eventually get to the promised land (and enjoy the journey along the way). Even though aneros doesn't make the rude boy I highly recommend you head over to their forum and wiki and start reading (don't post there, you're not allowed to mention competing products but just read every sticky and keep going). There are a number of factors that contribute to a good session. Also as you'll find out there are no exact instructions for how to use a massager you'll just going to have to experiment and find out what works best for you.
    Last edited by Rayne; 01-16-2011 at 10:00 AM.

FLight Attendant

Well, I didn't see it that way. Thanks, I never thought of looking at the Aneros forums. I'll go lurk around there and gain a bit more knowledge, and just keep trying until I get it right.

FLight First Officer

I like anal stimulation as well. I bought a few products from the "male gspot" section of the site and found myself being disappointed. So I finally went to the "female toys" section of the site and looked at the Vibrators and bought a Bswish Bgood. This has been the best purchase I've made for anal stimulation. It's the right size so it slides in and out easily. It has a vibration that feels good both as a tease before going in and great once it goes in. It's easy to clean. It's waterproof. It was just a great buy. I know this doesn't help you with your Rude Boy problem, but I'd recommend it.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by GSZ View Post
    Well, I didn't see it that way. Thanks, I never thought of looking at the Aneros forums. I'll go lurk around there and gain a bit more knowledge, and just keep trying until I get it right.
    No problem just keep a positive attitude, remember to lube well, relax your body and drop your expectations. It'll take some time to get the hang of it all but once you do you'll be glad you took the time. Also you might consider using the rude boy without the cheap vibrating bullet. Vibrations of the same frequency and intensity can cause numbing sensations much like with the fleshlight vibro. Turning it off may help you better get in touch with all the little sensations down there.