Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Cornstarch lube and conditioner?

Hi i was wondering about cornstarch mix lube to use with my fleshlight and how to store it for later and also i was wondering if i could just use any kind of conditioner as long as it had no oil right?

FLight Captain

Default Re: Cornstarch lube and conditioner?

why not just buy lube? instead of conditione

Welcome by the way

FLight Attendant

Mix them together?!

FLight Attendant

Why not just buy lube online? You can get a good amount for about $10.

FLight First Officer

There are other threads about this, but I only use water based lubes, using Gun Oil right now and I would never use conditioner no matter what anyone else says, but that is because I do not trust that conditioner of any kind is safe for my Fleshlights. I clean mine with warm water after use and then use Isopropyl Alcohol 70% for two reasons, one it helps your Fleshlight dry faster as you do not want to ever store it wet or with any moisture so it does not grow any bacteria and the second is for the last item mentioned. Cornstarch I use on all of mine as it keeps them soft and like when you first got it from Fleshlight. It also keeps them from turning colors. My first Fleshlight was the original Pink Lady and it is not pink anymore and it had a bad smell to it, which to me means bacteria could have grown. I have since sterilized it with the Alcohol and the smell is gone but the color will never come back.