Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight First Officer

Default Rate the textures in order from best to worst

I don't have a bunch of the normal textures but i'm thinking about getting some. So to start things off i'll rate my purchased fleshjacks in order of best to worst:

Cherry Pop > Crystal > Bliss > Scorpio > Ecstasy > Banana Cream > EJ

What do you guys think?

I just bought a SR but i'm thinking I should have got Vortex so that'll be the one I get next, followed by WW, UT, ST, ,and SB

Then i'll have them all except Succu Dry which looks too much like Gape Soda anyway. I don't have gape yet but I will this week. So i'll come back and update once i've broken that one in.

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Rate the textures in order from best to worst

Lia 19 was the best Fleshgirl I have ever tried it's amazing. When did they stop selling her??? Please bring her back!!

FLight First Officer

I don't even know what the Lia 19 is...I usually just peruse the homo side. Lately though i've been looking at the unique textures on FL. Haven't seen Lia 19 though.

FLight Captain

I am gay and I think that the Lia19 is one of my favorite FL's as the opening is tight and perfect.

My SIAC Swallow if probably my favorite followed by Lia19 and then my Lotus Garden.

FLight Attendant

Guys wasnt the Lisa19 a regular Lotus? Im confused ^o^

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by GayKzoo22 View Post
    Then i'll have them all except Succu Dry which looks too much like Gape Soda anyway.
    I don't like Gape I've never even managed to cum in it Succu Dry is one of my favourites though - it's nothing like Gape to use

FLight First Officer

My favourites are: Bliss, Succu Dry, Banana Cream Soda, WW, SR and Vortex. The EJ and SB are also rans - I get a much better feeling with one of my six favourites. UT, Original and Gape I rate as very poor.

FLight Navigator

For me, Crystal > STU > Vortex > Lotus > Alien > Super Ribbed. I have Drac, Primal and a (free) Blade on order that should be here in the next few days, but it will take a while to decide where they fall in. Replacing my Vortex as it is my oldest, maybe a new one will move back up the list; it is definitely the best standard texture, though. Also replacing my Lotus with the Primal.

I really love the crystal, though. It's definitely the best for me, but I am a bit on the small side, so the first 4-5 inches are all I get, and many textures seem to peak around 5-6 from what I can tell. The lotus and alien just feel too loose at the entrance for me, and I made the mistake ofordering my super ribbed in stealth, and I just don't like the stealth entrance. The lady entrance of the rest (even the alien) is much better to work with. Not even used my ribbed in about a year, it was so unsatisfying.

FLight Attendant

Where to begin? Out of all of mine I would say my order is:

1. Alien
    2. Destroya
    3. Lotus Garden - Barracuda
    4. Nipple Alley
    5. Love Humps - Vortex (Eufrat)

1. While I agree the Alien might be too loose at entry, the vortex/lotus node more than make up for it. I could twist that on my cock head all day and just-the-tipping through the lotus node itself. It was my very first Fleshlight given to me as a joke gift by a buddy. It is my favorite by far.

2. The Destroya is excellent. The first fang node I try to play like I do the Alien, and then do the same with the later fang area. It is way more intense, but not really comparable. Almost too intense when edging it.

3. Again, I play the Lotus Garden like I do the aforementioned two sleeves, but I have several nodes to work with and go through. It is great, however, goes through a lot of lube. The Barracuda is like a tingling body massage for your cock. I can't really explain it, but your glans can help you understand what I mean.

4. I never have had the pleasure (see what I did there) of having an STU (Yet). With Nipple Alley at first I was like "meh...", and now it is like "yeah!". The texture really starts to work it's magic late in the game, and I really like the orifice. Reminds me of my ex's, without the whole bitchiness complex.

5. Great rides. Many will dismiss the Love Humps, but as many reviewers have stated, while a smooth sleeve, there is subtle magic to be had. With the Vortex, I try to fantasize myself with a woman. This leads to some disappointment though. I really wish, as great of a sleeve it comes to be after the initial warm-up phase, it had a lotus node akin to the Alien or a tighter squeeze effect that approached the super tight at the apex of each squeeze area.

Summary: All in all, you can't go wrong with any of these sleeves and I highly suggest any of them. My measurements are in my profile if you are curious as to see them from my perspective. I use all of them mostly with the cap off, but sometimes I put a little suction on and dynamically switch it during a session. There also is no "worst" in my hanger, and I think what I got here is a royal flush. I find that max suction at climax can be pretty rewarding if you can stroke through orgasm. Speaking of, here is a list of my Fleshlights and tips to help through said stroke through:

Alien: I found it fairly reasonable. If you want a more intense sensation, gently twist in vortex entry area at climax. I do it all the time and the loose entry is actually a great compliment to this technique.
    Personal Difficulty (Intensity) / Pleasure Rating (Out of 10):
    Full Stroke: 5 | 8
    Technique*: 3 | 10

Destroya: Seriously, I don't think you can stroke all the way given the intensity near the end of your travel. I usually play it like the Alien in the first chamber of fangs that I am oh so fond of. I have stroked through orgasm several times full stride, but man, I swear my heart and cock will explode if I do it again (not in the good way :P ).
    Full Stroke: 10 | 9
    Technique*: 4 | 10

Lotus Garden: Start gently. The "stiffer" nodes can really tax you if you go too fast so take it slow at first and find that fine line and ride it out.
    Full Stroke: 6 | 9

Barracuda: Like both the Alien and the Destroya, but I play the glans at the end and slowly pull back to the set of forward bristles. I play on that line while twisting and it is great. Full thrusting not encouraged.
    Full Stroke: 8 | 10
    Technique*: 3 |10

Nipple Alley: Surprisingly, I have a hard time stroking through orgasm with this sleeve. I should of prefaced that when full engorged, my glans is a little larger than my maximum engorged girth. The uniform intensity of full stroke for me is doable, but can render the user dizzying.
    Full Stroke: 5 | 9

Love Humps: Great sleeve. I was wary about a texture-less sleeve, but I am glad I acquired it. Very easy to stroke through, and an excellent finish for those long flights.
    Full Stroke: 1 |10

Vortex (Eufrat): Excellent. Stroke through is a bit more stimulating than one would initially think, but you can totally do it and should!
    Full Stroke: 2 | 9

*Technique preferred

Thanks for reading!

J
    Last edited by Jack of Hearts; 11-21-2012 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Syntax