Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
angelwht
Your Day
    FLight Navigator

Default Do penis pumps make you harder?

My main focus is-
    what can I do/use to get as hard as possible?

The harder I get-the better the orgasm.

I gotta say strength training helps. After a good, heavy life your'e ready to rip a door down or fuck something. I wish I had been into lifting @ 18 or 19-I was a jizz factory then.

FLight Captain

Default Re: Do penis pumps make you harder?

The best thing to use is a good quality cock ring/strap, an adjustable or elastic type. Stay away from solid metal rings cause they might get stuck when you get hard (your dick will stay hard after you cumm, and the dam thing wont come off).

FLight Navigator

ok, I wonder if this cock pump can actually make the dick longer or it is just making the erection quicker ?

FLight Attendant

Does anyone have any reviews of the GrowthFlex? I was thinking about getting one... was wondering if a good pump is worth it.

FLight Captain

If pumps, pills, or what ever, actualy made your dick bigger, they would be more famous than breast inplants, and the invintor would probly win a Nobel Prize. I have used pumps in the past, including a Growthflex, because I enjoyed the extreme suction, but thats about it.

FLight Navigator

Can you mess your schlong up misusing a penis pump?

FLight Captain

They will if your not careful. I kept one on for an extended time, and when I took it off, my shlong was all weirded out, all lop sided, fat looking, scared me! Took a few hours to get back to normal.

FLight Navigator

hm.. this is sounds dangerous to the penis ?
    so what is the real purpose of using this pump then ?

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by John Henry View Post
    hm.. this is sounds dangerous to the penis ?
    so what is the real purpose of using this pump then ?

The purpose is to go from limp to erect without really any kind arousal, kind of like a forced erection. Problem with it is that if you need it on a daily basis to get erect and into the Fleshlight then you might have E.D.

FLight Navigator

Thumbs down Re: Do penis pumps make you harder?

Penis pumps are best avoided. They can permanently damage the vascular structures of the penis (read: IMPOTENCE) if you're not careful, and when the desired outcome is the monster erection you've heard that these devices can give, it's not a given that you'll be able to exercise the discipline needed to be careful. Besides, once you get over the novelty of feeling the suction across your entire dick, the pumping sessions themselves tend to be long and boring.

If you are going to pump anyway, make sure you get a pump with a vacuum gauge. Do not under any circumstances go above a 10"Hg vacuum, and if you want to be extra-safe, limit yourself to 5"Hg. Even better, find a pumping forum where people who have been doing it for years post regularly, and learn what you can from them, particularly the safety and avoiding-impotence angles.

There was a time that I was into pumping, but I gave it up after a scare when I thought I'd hit the vacuum too hard and damaged my dick. (Thankfully, it turned out all right.) Then I got into FleshLights, and I've never looked back since.

FLight Navigator

Ah, i see now :-)
    Thanks for your explanation man, I almost overpump once and had painful experience where my balls got sucked as well :-/

FLight Attendant

I wouldn't even risk it. But didn't Austin Powers write a book about it?

FLight Navigator

Yes I heard about it before :-)
    Glad that I am not too late as I can still play around with my FL.

FLight Navigator

Yeah, seriously, FleshLights are more fun, and a better way of spending your time and money.

Dump the pump! Your penis will thank you for it.

FLight Navigator

Incidentally, I was looking up this information for other purposes, and found some good reference material.

Google for "Tiger's Guide to Pumping". The first hit should be a PDF with everything you need. The pressure recommendations are modest, and they advise a very incremental approach, with lots of breaks. If you're dead set on pumping, this is the right way to do it.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by bob!the!bearded View Post
    Yeah, seriously, FleshLights are more fun, and a better way of spending your time and money.

Dump the pump! Your penis will thank you for it.
    yes, for sure, I no longer dare to use the $10 pump anymore as the risk is quite high especially in the long term.