Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Navigator

Default Risks of prostate massages and sticking stuff up your ass

I'd advise everybody who wants to experiment with this to read first about the potential risks. Imo I wouldn't risk it. The prostate seems to be very sensitive and when you do something wrong you could hurt it or also hurt the urethra and also cause other damage.

ezinearticles.com/?Prostate-Massage-and-Milking-the-Prostate---Risks-and-Dangers---Nurses-Guide&id=2215893

FLight First Officer

Default Re: Risks of prostate massages and sticking stuff up your ass

That is exactly why you should:

1- Use a massager designed for those purposes (prostate massager).

2- Follow the instructions of the manufacturer in terms of preparation, lubing, and use.

3- Limit the practice (don't do it every day).

Usually, if you use a tool correctly, there are no injuries. The same goes with a prostate massager.

Thanks for the link!

FLight Navigator

after seeing "one guy, one jar" i do not think i will be sticking anything up my butt. ever.

FLight Navigator

But how exactly do the manufacturers of prostate massagers guarantee that they are safe and don't apply too much direct pressure? Are they like doctors or what?

And what happens if you're not totally clean down there and then use a massager and the massager presses crap directly on your prostate? I don't think that would be good.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by cal2 View Post
    But how exactly do the manufacturers of prostate massagers guarantee that they are safe and don't apply too much direct pressure? Are they like doctors or what?

And what happens if you're not totally clean down there and then use a massager and the massager presses crap directly on your prostate? I don't think that would be good.
    The Aneros prostate messagers were initially designed by a doctor due to its medical benefits.

As you can see, you are never touching your prostate. You are simply applying pressure to it through your rectal tissues. You can't get feces on/into your prostate unless you were actually to puncture those rectal tissues first.

FLight Navigator

Hello,
    but where is the difference between a PM with a finger and the aneros? A finger can also "only" apply pressure but when you do it wrong and use too much pressure or when you press on the wrong spots of the prostate then it can obviously be dangerous. For example I read that you must not press on it and instead only massage it in a certain direction.

Although some doctors have used massage or milking in the past there is no way to know just how many, if any, are using massage now. It comes with some serious risks and dangers and if they're using this procedure or treatment it would be with the utmost care. It's reported that some doctors have used massage to relieve chronic prostatitis, something that doctors routinely prescribe medications or drugs for now.
    So letting someone massage your prostate or milk your prostate gland or doing it yourself may not be a wise choice. You may be doing some serious damage for a one-time experience which ends up may not being pleasurable.
    As you probably know, the prostate gland is one part of the male reproductive system and produces seminal fluid and is involved in ejaculation and orgasm. It is located just behind the bladder and is about the size of a walnut. The gland is susceptible to many diseases and conditions including the most common, benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH), often referred to as an enlarged prostate, and acute or chronic proatatitis and prostate cancer.
    It contains many sensitive nerves especially on the top and center part of the gland. Pressing or pushing on this part of the gland can do some serious damage.
    The gland can be inflamed without your knowledge or without having any symptoms called acute prostatitis. If you're massaging or trying to milk the gland you can really harm it. One risk would be if you have acute prostatitis you could end up with Fournier's Gangrene, a serious infection, also associated in diabetes mellitus.
    You can get blood poisoning called septicemia. Many people die of septicemia each year. You might cause some hemorrhoid problems. And worst of all if you have prostate cancer you may be encouraging it to move out of the gland into the blood stream or into the lymph system and spread to other parts of the body.
    Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2215893

FLight Navigator

Does prostate massage enhance sexual performance in any way?

Heterosexual men putting things up their butts seems like incremental Fabian style conditioning to create a diluted social order. Look at how much weaker the Western man is coerced by the man to act today. Sexual harassment policies (who doesn't like to make it unequivocally clear to a hot babe "I'd like to hit it", stalking laws (if you don't respond to my calls, I can at least visit if your'e to evasive to speak direct about how you feel about something), etc. If you act like a man you will be prosecuted in our feminized era of pinkos.

FLight Attendant

Hmm, maybe I'm just a bit older than most here (casquetero, I think is excluded) but all of you are going to sooner or later experience a finger up your ass and the prostate "massage" at the doctor. Man, I remember when my doctor told me what she - yes she - was going to do. My sphincter was shut so tight, she gave up. I went back a week later "psyched" up for the experience and managed to get it done. I was just glad that I didn't shoot a load on the examination table, since I knew that this was a possibility.

A girlfriend of mine asked whether I wanted to to have a finger up my ass and I just replied,"If you can do it, I'll buy you a Tiffany's necklace." Oh, she tried, and let's just say Tiffany's hasn't seen a penny of mine from the experience.

FLight Navigator

But from what I read PM should only be done by professionals because if you apply too much pressure then you can get serious side effects like hurting the urethra or blood poisining. I wouldn't let my gf near this area at all!

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by cal2 View Post
    I'd advise everybody who wants to experiment with this to read first about the potential risks. Imo I wouldn't risk it. The prostate seems to be very sensitive and when you do something wrong you could hurt it or also hurt the urethra and also cause other damage.

ezinearticles.com/?Prostate-Massage-and-Milking-the-Prostate---Risks-and-Dangers---Nurses-Guide&id=2215893
    Do you mean using Aner*s device ?

FLight Captain

If prostate massage was dangerous, taking a hard crap would be a catastrophe.

FLight Navigator

Question Re: Risks of prostate massages and sticking stuff up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by HM 02 View Post
    If prostate massage was dangerous, taking a hard crap would be a catastrophe.

oh so in this case it is normal and no side effect eventhough it is done daily ?

FLight Navigator

no ways..Aneros was designed for medical purposes.....go read their forums..thousands of guys are using it and love it...myself included.....and in all the years I've been trolling there, I can count the number of guys on one hand who have had major problems like that...and it turned out to be a physical abnormality they all had with the way their rectum was shaped.

FLight First Officer

It is completely safe...You have some people who would sad that is not safe but after you read some reviews and heard opinion of people who use it you'll get your point. This is 3rd time on this forum people talking about Aneros safety and prostate massage safety. I mesan..some people use prostate massages for medical reasons and why the fu*** would be dangerous use it for your pleasure... Also you have aneros forum check out it and you will see what people talk about prostate massages and how satisfied are with it...

FLight Attendant

Just ordered a lelo billy, now the wait begins.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Canes Flyer View Post
    Just ordered a lelo billy, now the wait begins.
    It arrived today. It's currently charging, and I'll give it a run later tonight.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Canes Flyer View Post
    It arrived today. It's currently charging, and I'll give it a run later tonight.
    Looking forward to your review. So far, like TPH and others, I haven't found it to be worth all the trouble. Maybe it's a matter of a different tool, or maybe some people are just more sensitive there for some than it is for others.

Good luck. Wonder if, like a Fleshie, it would have a break-in period?

FLight Attendant

As soon as it was charged, it was go time.

Played around with a finger and some lube to loosen up, then put some lube on the Lelo and it went in with ease. It was filling, which felt great on its own. Started it off with the constant vibe, to feel around for a little bit and get it situated just right. Once I had it in place, I put it on the wave setting, where the vibe would rise and crash. After only a few minutes my dick started bouncing around on its own. At around the 6 minute mark the precum started coming with more frequency. My dick continued to bob up and down. I didn't last much longer, I just couldn't take it. Probably around the 9 minute mark I put the vibe on the constant setting and turned up the power all the way, and started to jack off. With the vibe going full blast and myself jerking off I didn't last long. Great orgasm, tons of cum, and it shot pretty far. Cleanup was fun as I shot it over the towel that I was laying on.

Next time my plan is to hold out longer and pass that 10 minute mark.

FLight Attendant

When I was in RN school one of my instructors brought an XRay of an 8oz glass Coke bottle wedged in a straight guys rectum. Scary stuff. We also saw XRay pictures of hamsters, shampoo bottles, and all kinds of things people use to reach their prostate. Freaky!

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomonger View Post
    We also saw XRay pictures of hamsters
    Ya know, I've always wondered where the the owners of xhamster got the idea for the site name.