Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Navigator

Default What body type of woman usually has the best feeling pussy?

My vote is for short, small, petite women. I think they really get off psychologically on the attention from larger men and the thought of a big dude pounding away on their little boxes. They can even push you out while, some of these amazon chicks make you fall into them they're so loose.

FLight Attendant

Default Re: What body type of woman usually has the best feeling pussy?

I'm certainly a sucker for petite gals.

FLight Attendant

I feel the same way.. the smaller petite girls have always been the best feeling and most exciting for me

in my experience every woman is different. I've had petite ones that were loose, big ones that were tight as hell, one that felt like fucking lubed bubble wrap, and everything in between.

that said the only thing I've noticed is that there seems to be a small difference between short and tall women, not necessarily thin and chubby woman. most of the "amazon" (i.e. tall) women that I've been with have had very high sex drives and therefore slept around a little more, and were looser. most of the shorter women I've been with whether thin or chubby have been pretty tight.

FLight Navigator

ive got the same experience as dr. moreau with the "amazon" women, but I dont believe them sleeping around more is the reason. ive been with an unexperienced teen with the same body type and was more looser then smaller girls in their 20's.

FLight First Officer

My wife is short and skinny..But not to much skinny... And I must say that she have the most beautiful pussy than all girls I have ever fucked... And I had skinny girls,tall girls, fat girls...lot of them. And this was a winner..Some times when we make love and when she have orgasm she push me out of her pussy..that is the best..

FLight Navigator

I have found that fat girls have the best feeling pussies. They always seem to be wetter, tighter and better tasting. I once mentally ranked my ten best sexual experiences and big women filled most of the top spots.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by TranHEAT View Post
    I have found that fat girls have the best feeling pussies. They always seem to be wetter, tighter and better tasting. I once mentally ranked my ten best sexual experiences and big women filled most of the top spots.
    I agree. From what I've experienced, the "small girl = tighter, fat girl = looser" stereotype is way off. Big girls seem to get more wetter easier too. Another plus.

FLight Attendant

I don't know that body type has much of anything to do with it, unless you're hung up on that....to me it's all about experience/moves and having the right attitude. A super-hot girl that just lays there and practically gives up on you after she gets hers isn't half the fun of a mediocre looking woman that knows what she's doing and cares enough to lay you like a rockstar.

FLight Attendant

just shuv a FL insert up there pussy and fuck it, then they will all feel the same. lol

FLight Navigator

Exactly. Great point. If they aren't going to act like a freak it will not be as fun.

FLight Attendant

I would say women who regularly workout and take good care of their bodies and their private parts. Every vagina is different. I would say the healthy ones have amazing pussy and stamina!

FLight Attendant

a girl who knows how to move (dance, rhythm), has a nice soft thick squishy ass for comfort and is she is short and light then I'd say that would be the best pussy to fuck in my opinion since they are most likely have tighter pussies too. every smaller girl ive fucked was funner too back in high school

FLight Attendant

either thick girls or turkish girls
    because the best i ever got it from was thick and turkish

Banned

Ukrainian girls are the best!

FLight Attendant

Gymnasts FTW. Petite, athletic AND flexible = winning trifecta.

FLight Attendant

Wow! Am I the only BBW lover here? Big girls are where it's at! They all seem to get just sopping wet, love giving head without attitude, and seem to enjoy going hours at a time. Most of the big girls I've been with are almost always multiple-orgasmic and a few are actually squirters! Plus, me being 6'4" 245 lbs I prefer bigger girls because they aren't fragile and can handle a big guy who sometimes puts his full weight on top of them during 69 or missionary.

FLight Navigator

im on a three year dry spell so anything human sounds great to me lol

FLight Navigator

From personal experience, I would say smaller, petite girls. I used to fuck the neighbor girl occasionally. She weighed 97 pounds soaking wet. I struggled to get my cock in her pussy every time I fucked her, but once I got penetration, HOLY FUCK! It was a miracle if I lasted more than 10 minutes inside her tight little pussy. I wish she was still around. I'd pound that 23 year old pussy like it's a high paying job.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Necropolis View Post
    I'm certainly a sucker for petite gals.
    Me too. Too bad I haven't been able to fuck one recently, after all the heavy lifting I've done I could just take one and slap them hard as a little sex toy.

FLight Attendant

Hi all, I'm new here, but NOT new to sex or jerkin off! LOL

I'm not trying to brag, but I'm just a few snatches away from hitting the century mark. I've been at it since 1986, and I used to roadie for an 80's glam band, so pussy was all around!

Anyway, I've had a pretty varied bunch in terms of body types. All the way from tiny petite 92 lb teen girls, to 40 something year old BBW's, and lots in between. Girls I couldn't believe I fucked because either they were really homely, or they were so hot I couldn't believe they were even talking to me.

One thing I've noticed, is that rather than the body type, it was more about the angle of their interior canal, the texture, how much "heat" they put out, how wet they got, and the consistency of their natural lube.

Some thin girls were tight, some were loose. Same with the chubby girls. I didn't notice any major differences in how body types affected pussy. For me, I like 'em super wet, slippery, and smooth feeling inside. And when they feel really warm. I remember this one chick who made me cum super quick because she was a super wet squirter, and had a really smooth, really HOT pussy! I was actually embarrassed I came so fast. Good thing I ate her first! LOL

But, back to angle. I noticed some girls felt better in different positions because their opening was at a particular angle. Some felt better on top, so from behind, some sideways, etc. Some girls doggy didn't feel so good, me on top didn't feel so good, and vice versa. Anyone else notice this?

Another thing to consider is that in general, a more aesthetically pleasing woman (to the guy fucking her at least) will probably also affect the experience. Since this is a matter of personal taste, there really isn't a "right" answer. See any forum where people are asked to comment on photos and it's clear everyone has a different idea of what "hot" is.

So, there is my nickel on the subject.
    Last edited by FLightPath; 06-04-2011 at 04:20 AM.

FLight Attendant

I can tell you from my experience. Ive had a lot of different body types and its not the body type that matter only a little. If you want the best pussy you ever had try sleeping with a girl that has strong legs because she runs a lot or simply uses her legs/ kegel muscles a lot with specific sports or movements. I can tell you right now I had girls so tight they made my single finger turn blue and i had too tell them too losen up and relax cause my dick dint fit.

SO best pussy goes to Runners, Sporty Girls who use their kegels(pussy muscles) by doing movements. So far I have had 3 girls that are SUPER SUPER TIGHT. 2 of them where from Military and because they work out,run and use their hip muscles and everything else down there. The other one was a model who just liked doing kegels and she was half native american. Talk about the smoothest softest skin in the world.

native american or half native american have softest skin by far. Sporty/Military girls the tightests cha cha's

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by VBH8888 View Post
    I can tell you from my experience. Ive had a lot of different body types and its not the body type that matter only a little. If you want the best pussy you ever had try sleeping with a girl that has strong legs because she runs a lot or simply uses her legs/ kegel muscles a lot with specific sports or movements. I can tell you right now I had girls so tight they made my single finger turn blue and i had too tell them too losen up and relax cause my dick dint fit.

SO best pussy goes to Runners, Sporty Girls who use their kegels(pussy muscles) by doing movements. So far I have had 3 girls that are SUPER SUPER TIGHT. 2 of them where from Military and because they work out,run and use their hip muscles and everything else down there. The other one was a model who just liked doing kegels and she was half native american. Talk about the smoothest softest skin in the world.

native american or half native american have softest skin by far. Sporty/Military girls the tightests cha cha's
    This shit right here. I think that most guys view adult stars as being loose because they get dicked so much, but I wonder if some of them are like athletes in regards to the above, getting a lot of kegel exercise.

FLight Attendant

A living breathing pussy is best.